Finished Mafia 53: Twilight's Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
But knowing that there is a seer I think would benefit from scum more because you never know if one of your scum buddies has a way to discover who that is now that you know there is one.

It’s a stretch because in that case, it would be a waste of a question, as it would not help said role to find the seer.

Camoclone. Veteran Mafia player on this site
I see. Thanks!
because none of us know what character it's referring to, because none of us watch the show :/
Sigh, I said that I am up to date though... Except for the three latest episodes.
Thoughts , @Zone Q11 ? I see you in thread so I’m interested in what you think about Jplap’s claimed role and the point I made.
Sorry. I am kind of playing the game while watching Youtube as well.

As for the Professor's claim... I guess I agree with you, but I also don't? I mean, if I had his role, I could have spent a long, long time to ponder which question I should ask, but I would have most likely asked a dumb question as well within minutes because of my dumb curiosity.

Rather... Are we going to believe his claim or not?
-> If so, then do we know how many scum there are? (Well... I did read from PMJ's post in this thread that it was a quarter of all Players, so it should be either three or four.)
-> If not, then the question remains: Do we have a Neutral / Third Party among us or not? And should we be concerned about it?

Ok then, maybe it was scumslip... or maybe I'm dumb as I've only played like 2 games and giving in to human curiosity.
No, the scumslip is you talking about mafia having a role that could do something to identify another player with a certain role. Why would you think that?

Out of all the possible questions you could ask, such as how many scums are there, you chose the one question scum will definitely would prioritize.

I cannot agree more with this.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: jplap

The question jplap asked is far more helpful to scum than for the town. Town should always have in mind the win condition and do things to accomplish it, how does that help us to achieve it? And even worse, why did you make it public if you are town? Scum now knows it.

MItUcnX.png

It is 8 to lynch. Numbers in parentheses represent the post number of the vote.

@Professor_jplap - Mariano (62) Jabberwock (97), Celever (114), scattered mind (137), Mariano (168) L-4
Mariano - Celever (63) NP (71), Jplap (94) roz (111)
Zone - Jabberwock (64)
roz - quaking (82)
Keeper - Mariano (87) Nick (88), Drac (110)
Nick - Keeper (89)
Jade - Jplap (132)

Not voting: T_E, Zone, Jade

This is current as of post 168. The player who currently has the most votes is tagged.

Reminder that votes don't have to be bolded (nothing does), but you're welcome to.

Day 1 ends Sunday, August 19, at 4 PM CDT (Timer) or whenever someone is lynched.

##Unvote
##Vote: jplap

I'm agreeing with a lot of the reasoning I'm seeing about jplap, especially the scumslip. Something I haven't seen brought up though is the timing of when jplap revealed the part of his role. It was already after a little bit of pressure from RVS, so I could see it being a move from him to divert suspicion from himself early on, by showing others that he can be trusted. It's kind of a weak point, but I think it's worth being brought up, after a couple of stronger points against jplap (ability usage, potential scumslip), have already been brought up by others.

Do you really wanna kill an innocent townie like me? If you kill me you'll regret it, and if you don't, I can use my ability tonight to discover whatever you wish!

Do you really wanna kill an innocent townie like me? If you kill me you'll regret it, and if you don't, I can use my ability tonight to discover whatever you wish!
Ah, absurd-to-the-point-of-comedy threats. That's my favourite classic townie play right there.

No, the scumslip is you talking about mafia having a role that could do something to identify another player with a certain role. Why would you think that?
Do you mean #148?
@Professor_jplap , what was even the point of asking whether there was a Seer or not at N0?
@Professor_jplap - Mariano (62) Jabberwock (97), Celever (114), scattered mind (137), Mariano (168) L-4
L-3 now, and I am not comfortable with it...
I always have that feeling that everyone is town...
##Unvote
##Vote: jplap
Say, why do we have to unvote first before we can vote?
Well alright then. I didn't want to vote you anyway in the first place. (Although your actions are rather questionable.) So for starters, let's ask how many scums there are. Is it three or four?

Voting someone I've already voted instead of someone else inactive? Scummy

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: Zone Q11
Tell me, who hasn't spoken at all this entire game? Even T_E has posted one post, but who did not say anything at all so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back