Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TOTAL_EPICNESS Day is ending and you're in the lead. Thoughts?
Sorry, maybe I'm not reading this right >.<
When you say "mechanical", are you referring to something being based off of game mechanics (i.e. roles, items, quests)?

I haven't heard the word used in that way very much. Also, the way you threw around the word led me to discard the adjective from the sentence:

But if that's what you were trying to say, let's start from there. Suppose mord was not attacked last night.
That would mean
  • A role blocker (who has not revealed himself) blocked Nick on N0, causing no confirmation response.
    Someone else was targeted for the Night Kill on N1, but it failed through another cause
    -Wouldn't this mean that there would be potentially 2 doctor roles, or mafia decided to not NK?
  • OR Nick is scum, failed the nightkill because of an unclaimed Doctor or by choice, and is fabricating this story that would gain him townie points, especially if mord was lynched by Camo.
    -However, no one has CC'd Nick's role, so this is starting to feel unlikely. Choosing not to NK in this small game also would appear to be a very bad option.
  • OR Nick's doctor use was driven to someone else, but he was unaware of this (not likely due to his confirmation of protecting mord)
  • OR some other unlikely wacko explanation because guessing the abilities of PR's is a never ending battle.
In any case, these options still feel a bit unlikely given our current situation. Would you be able to please explain your reasoning a bit more in detail?
Hey Lele, mind using your time that you have to write this wall to catch scum instead of this rolespec with no conclusions?

Why have people ignored my vote on NP, yet continue to comment on practically every other potential wagon? Everyone (aside from NP himself) is guilty of ignoring this.

Unfortunately there isn't enough time to discuss this case properly before the day ends, so...

##UNVOTE ##VOTE: Luis

I have been seriously unimpressed by Luis' play this game. He refused to comment on the situation between scattered and Camoclone (because it was apparently 'a mess'), and - despite having time to assert that a) the situation is not relevant (here) and b) he wasn't trying to shut down the discussion (here) - Luis didn't have time to post his thoughts once he admitted the situation was significant. When he did finally post in regards to Day 1, did he comment on scattered / Camoclone? Nope. He continued to defend himself [first half] against an accusation of shutting down discussion - which was never made (I said he wrote off / ignored the discussion). Then, Luis voted Nick even despite the doctor claim, was sarcastic and ridiculed him ('you seriously voting Camo lol'). He refused to state whether or not he thought the doctor claim was true until Nick answered his questions - even though Luis never asked any questions of Nick in the first place!

While absolutely evidence of distancing, a non-commital and an anti-scumhunting attitude, I was not convinced that this was indicative (especially since Luis can be a headstrong player) until Camoclone demonstrated how Luis' mindset is not consistent with that of a town player (check it out here).

I have sooo many questions because so much of what people are doing is not making any sense, like...

Why are people voting TE?
Why is someone still voting the claimed doctor...?
Why are people (Lele?) still running around in circles about whether or not we should be voting the claimed doctor??
Why are people (i.e. TE, PMJ) voting because people's scumhunts don't make sense (i.e. Lele)? Does "poor scumhunting" translate to "is scum" now?
Why have some people still not placed a vote at all (i.e. morda, Roz)?​

##VOTE: TOTAL_EPICNESS
I don't really see Lele's side here, but I haven't liked the posting just in general and want to hop onto some wagon.
Shockingly I'm not explaining my vote [on TE] intentionally! :O
Also, moderately spicy read PMJ is scum. Discuss.
What are you expecting to achieve by voting people without giving evidence or even saying why? I mean, you want people to discuss this scum read on PMJ... but you don't actually contribute anything for them to discuss. It sounds like you don't actually have any reads, and this is an infinitely better example (@PMJ) of what throwing-around-accusations-to-see-what-sticks might look like.

Therefore, in my view, there are 3 suspects on the scattered wagon that may or may not be scum:

[INSERT VOTE COUNT]

Mr. Epicness caught my attention with the double vote (including first and middle vote), and the disruptive playstyle, so I've been going after him.
Why are you focusing on people who were on the scattered wagon? For one, scum vote both town and scum players (knowingly), and town vote both town and scum players too (unknowingly). There could have even been no scum on this wagon, and especially if so if all the other lynch options were also on town. Let's not forget that this is the only lynch so far, so if you focus on the wagon only, you're basically giving the inactive, non-committal or avoident players a free-pass -- even thought these behaviours are much more problematic early game because they limit information.

Looking at it again this morning, bbninjas also has a double vote too. Probably something to look into-
Why would vote weights be something to 'look into' (what would you be looking for?)? *ftr, I am not aware of having any double vote

BB's case on Luis is one I like a lot. I'm only giving this short oneliner for a reason.
What are you expecting to achieve by voting people without giving evidence or even saying why? I mean, you want people to discuss this scum read on PMJ... but you don't actually contribute anything for them to discuss. It sounds like you don't actually have any reads, and this is an infinitely better example (@PMJ) of what throwing-around-accusations-to-see-what-sticks might look like
TE vote still isn't getting explained yet.
The PMJ thing was more "I want to see where everybody is in regards to PMJ by asking people to say their thoughts on him rather than shading him" than a real accusation. If it was an accusation, I'd have a case and a vote with it.

The day is ending and your vote could get TE lynched, and so your vote needs explanation. I (and presumably others) still have no idea what this TE case is about.

Why didn't you take the initiative to say why PMJ was a scum read and then obtain thoughts from everyone else? Why are you concerned about shading PMJ? Why did you say that you had a 'spicy scum read' on PMJ if it wasn't even real?

The day is ending and your vote could get TE lynched, and so your vote needs explanation. I (and presumably others) still have no idea what this TE case is about.

Why didn't you take the initiative to say why PMJ was a scum read and then obtain thoughts from everyone else? Why are you concerned about shading PMJ? Why did you say that you had a 'spicy scum read' on PMJ if it wasn't even real?
TE hasn't responded to being the leading wagon today at all besides OMGUS-ing Lele. I'm giving him a VIP chance to do so.
I want to see if people are just shading him or were actually finding it scummy what he was doing (if I give reasoning rather than ask for other people's reads on him, they think in terms of my thoughts and not their own, which is why I didn't say my reasoning). That reflects a large difference in mindset. I have a personal light scum read on PMJ, but that's irrelevant.
Question to everyone - out of 2: bbninja, Ninjapenguin, who would you rather lynch?
This question is ridiculous because I'm 80% sure we're both town. I'd put BB in my towncore at this point.

This question is ridiculous because I'm 80% sure we're both town. I'd put BB in my towncore at this point.

Fine.

Hardclaiming town 1 shoot bulletproof who was attacked last night.

Looking that noone claimed the shoot nor my immunity to it, I'm taking it was mafia kill, not a vig.

And normaly mafia would have little to none reason to attack me after my inactivity day 1 and claiming total newbie.

Only 2 people knowing who I really am is you and bbninja.

Sooo... Either a kill was redirected on me, mafia is a bunch of noobs who were to scared to attack some stronger player, or they knew who I am and attacked me cause of it.

Riddle me that.

Fine.

Hardclaiming town 1 shoot bulletproof who was attacked last night.

Looking that noone claimed the shoot nor my immunity to it, I'm taking it was mafia kill, not a vig.

And normaly mafia would have little to none reason to attack me after my inactivity day 1 and claiming total newbie.

Only 2 people knowing who I really am is you and bbninja.

Sooo... Either a kill was redirected on me, mafia is a bunch of noobs who were to scared to attack some stronger player, or they knew who I am and attacked me cause of it.

Riddle me that.
Yeah I got the idea you had a BPV. No clue why anybody would kill you tbh; BB likes to kill people suspecting him and he tends to be a nice guy and lets people new to the site live a while in their first game.

Maybe town was just screwing themselves so scum killed the one guy who wasn't?
My "good person" read on BB is a quite strong one, as he always advocated for giving newbies time to play as a SMod.
I'm having hard situation irl, I'm yet to catch up and start posting actively.
But at the same time, who would ever nightkill somebody off of this post?

Maybe town was just screwing themselves so scum killed the one guy who wasn't?
My "good person" read on BB is a quite strong one, as he always advocated for giving newbies time to play as a SMod.

But at the same time, who would ever nightkill somebody off of this post?

3p does. The 9-man setup with killing 3p would be ridiculous tho.

If you were attacked Roz, then I absolutely would suspect a drive. What do you mean by and why do you think that I “know who you are”? T

Vote Count Day 01 #4 (final)

Majority to lynch is 6.

4 - Camoclone - NinjaPenguin #43, GamePhoenix #58, Luispipe8 #119, scattered mind #172, mordacazir #294, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK #363
0 - NinjaPenguin - TOTAL_EPICNESS #45, Camoclone #47, GamePhoenix #49, bbninjas #249
0 - TOTAL_EPICNESS - scattered mind #46, NinjaPenguin #56, NinjaPenguin #297, NinjaPenguin #331
5 - scattered mind - TOTAL_EPICNESS #50, Camoclone #117, bbninjas #148, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK #153, TOTAL_EPICNESS #158, GamePhoenix #168, bbninjas #325, PMJ #338, Camoclone #341
0 - PMJ - Camoclone #73
0 - TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - Camoclone #81, scattered mind #84
0 - Luispipe8 - mordacazir #141
1 - mordacazir - NinjaPenguin #229, PMJ #313, Camoclone #315, NinjaPenguin #318, NinjaPenguin #342
0 - GamePhoenix - NinjaPenguin #246, PMJ #247

*This vote count does reflect the actual vote weight of each player, if any

That means @scattered mind was lynched! The flavour and the flip will be done by Drac soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following players haven't met their posting quota for the day. They receive their first warning, one more fault and they'll be subbed-out or modkilled.
@roz_the_eevee
@Luispipe8
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity requirement:
A minimum of 4 posts for each day phase (consecutive posts from the same player with less than 30 minutes of difference between them will be counted as only 1).
That's an average of 1 post per real life day.
People who don't meet this quota will receive a warning.
If you receive 2 warnings, you'll be subbed-out or modkilled, regardless of alignment.
This doesn't apply for players in V/LA.
If you are requesting a V/LA please reply through the official PM.
At this point the main people suspected were Camo, me, TE, morda, and GP. If it's not just BB or some non-vet scumteam, I think all of us or all but one maybe have to be town right?

But in theory something in the Nightkill mess has to add up somehow though, right? I mean eevee is confirmed town and surely dead tonight, but I feel like for all the centralizing on this discussion today it should have led us somewhere but has instead sidetracked everything.

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK Can you hard confirm/deny whether or not you actually saved morda or protected him from the kill please?

@Everybody If you are a type of redirector who had somebody target eevee last night, please claim and tell us who you targeted last night along with him.
Somebody not on mobile mind doing a masstag for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back