Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all you say I’m trying to make chaos but the post you chose to show this (when I misread what camo said about a policy lynch) was an active attempt to question what camo was saying so we could advance the conversation.
SM at this point is all but a policy lynch. He is too scummy to risk keeping around.
What do you mean by this? Do you mean that SM defended himself and there are no longer any points against him? If so then why are we lynching him
I think you missed the word "but"
Otherwise, I don't understand how you got that from his post.
Camo said it’s a policy lynch so I’m asking if you have defended all the points Camo brought up against you and if you have then there’s not really a reason to lynch you
OK, I am not a native speaker, so correct me if I'm wrong- "all but a policy lynch"="everything except a policy lynch"? That's why I said you probably missed the "but".
Oh
Yeah ignore what I was saying I misread Camo’s post sorry

Lol, really? Maybe since I just read all of the posts without being as deep into this meaningful conversation, I missed out on the true value of this amazingly productive post.
I think I know what I read

It feels like you’re grasping at straws to make a case on me so you can push a lynch sooooo.

Tell me- why would I need to grasp at straws to make a case on you? There were already Camo, Nick, and Mord cases that I could have just hopped on, which probably would have taken waay less effort to push a lynch for.

As no one has CC'd Nick's story so far, I feel that I have good have reason to believe that mord and nick are town.
Something else tells me that Camo is absolutely town...

Therefore, in my view, there are 3 suspects on the scattered wagon that may or may not be scum:
5 - scattered mind - TOTAL_EPICNESS #50, Camoclone #117, bbninjas #148, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK #153, TOTAL_EPICNESS #158, GamePhoenix #168, bbninjas #325, PMJ #338, Camoclone #341

Mr. Epicness caught my attention with the double vote (including first and middle vote), and the disruptive playstyle, so I've been going after him.

The sarcasm was unnecessary
You see Lele I was attempting to be productive keyword attempting it didn’t end up being that way because I misread Camo’s post
That first vote was RVS btw just thought you should know lol. you did this same thing last game when you were scum, using things from RVS and attempting to use it as evidence.
The “distruptive playstyle” you keep bringing up is just me either misreading something or missing something. only this instance has caused any actual change or disturbance in discussion as the others were cleared up immediately.

Okay, so what happened? You said there was no kill attempt. Nick says that there was because he saved mord. You're the only one who can shed light on the situation, otherwise we're just going in circles.

I think it's possible, yes. I'd been suspicious of him during day one. I thought his repeated mentions of the things he did as scum, and his mindset as scum, warranted a closer look. It is also worthy of note that Dimensional Shift had no town doctor, and that setup was larger than this one. I'll concede that it is kinda questionable to have a scum doctor but no town doctor in a setup as small as this one, so normally I'd be willing to back off of this wagon.

But roz says that Nick is lying. You don't have to counterclaim a role to have two roles with similar effects, and I see little use for two town-aligned protection roles in a game this small. Actually, come to think of it, scattered mind and someone else also had two similar roles. They both swapped abilities, but at different times of day. I don't know why roz would be so confident otherwise. @roz_the_eevee, explain?
Eevee clearly has a role that will make sense later that he doesn't want to reveal right now and he doesn't think the contradiction is vote-worthy as is. Back off and minor FoS for this role fishing instead of scumhunting (only minor because you do something similar as town).
Lele your case on me doesn’t make much sense.
First of all you say I’m trying to make chaos but the post you chose to show this (when I misread what camo said about a policy lynch) was an active attempt to question what camo was saying so we could advance the conversation. Which according to you was what I was trying to prevent.
Second of all last time you accused me of “creating chaos” was last game. you claimed it was a key point in the case on me which ended with me flipping town and you flipping scum
It feels like you’re grasping at straws to make a case on me so you can push a lynch sooooo.
##VOTE: Tapu Lele
Obvious OMGUS is obvious.
As no one has CC'd Nick's story so far, I feel that I have good have reason to believe that mord and nick are town.
Something else tells me that Camo is absolutely town...
Uh-that story has in fact been cc'd.

Therefore, in my view, there are 3 suspects on the scattered wagon that may or may not be scum:

This is an empty statement. Thanks for pointing out the only two possibilities. Watch, next you'll say that certain players may or may not have night actions associated with their roles, or that someone may or may not be lynched today.

Eevee clearly has a role that will make sense later that he doesn't want to reveal right now and he doesn't think the contradiction is vote-worthy as is. Back off and minor FoS for this role fishing instead of scumhunting (only minor because you do something similar as town).
Fair, but I think it's forgivable since I initially voted for him - he is, or was, the scum I was trying to hunt. I just want to get to the bottom of this Nick business. I guess you do have a point that if roz thought that if the difference between their roles was really that important, he'd vote, or do something besides be cryptic about it. As much as I hate admitting defeat, I'm no stranger to getting my reads sent to the moon, so I'l back off, pending more information.

##unvote

I'll take a look through the thread later this afternoon, including looking more over the essay bb wrote me.

There
Was
No
Attempt
To
Kill
Mord

Can we just be crystal clear hear - do you know or not know for a fact that someone tried to kill mord last night?
Because it sounds like you keep interpretting "nick only has confirmation of protecting mord" as "nick did not save mord from a kill", and that's not an entirely true assumption to make.

On roz/nick: Roz should just come forward with the evidence he has but doesnt :/
And camo is that all? Not even a proper debunking of the things I posted?

On roz/nick: Roz should just come forward with the evidence he has but doesnt :/
That was proper hence why no one else cares about the things you posted.

I’m happy with a Luis lynch here.
##UNVOTE:
##VOTE:LUISPIPE8

I have a serious problem with everyone who jumped to suspecting Nick. The logical town progression of someone claiming doc goes like this:
  • Claim
  • People ask questions
  • The claimed doc responds
  • Someone counterclaims or town chooses to believe the claim unless there is evidence suggesting they shouldn’t
Instead people’s progression (Luispipe is very guilty of this) goes like this
  • Claim
  • Ask questions not related to the fact that he claimed doctor
  • Vote the claimed doctor
This is bad. If someone claims doctor and they give you no reason to question that claim you back off. If they have been acting weird it doesn’t matter because power roles act weird too.

Ok, I'm sick of this, now Outlook decides to send PB emails to spam. Now; and not last game when posting was even more chaotic. If my activity keeps this low then that's the reason, and kill me/sub me as necessary, I won't stress out for a game that "I lost" for poor e-mail handling. :facepalms:

I had a bunch of quotes saved from D1 but got deleted, apparently.
But in short, @bbninjas , if you think I was shutting down discussion then do so, I don't plan on replying to that again.
I said it before, all I said is that I wasn't going to comment on the subject because /I/ didn't find it relevant. Never did I say "shut up, now, this is worthless, don't talk about it".

"Successfully protected" is most probably referred to you successfully TARGETING that player. Not necessarily that the shield actually stopped something. So your "case" is completely build on top of that assumption that Mord was targeted last night.
Also, OF COURSE, whoever posts first in the day is 150% scum, no doubt, 100% real, no fake! [/sarcasm]

Ha. Mind sharing another joke?

That you went completely over your head on a "case" that doesn't even finish writing the "c".

Ok, sure, by that logic, if whatever you have on Camo is the best thing we have at the moment then this next vote is already 3 times better than what we have right now.

##VOTE: Nick
I think this one speaks for itself. I’ll show you his other posts later.

I just realized that "double vote" comes across as "vote with a weight of 2" rather than "two attempted votes". Im referring to the two vote attempts from bb.

I’m incredibly disappointed in the activity levels in this game. I’m going to start looking at who is lurking and viewing without posting and consider it a scum sign.

I just realized that "double vote" comes across as "vote with a weight of 2" rather than "two attempted votes". Im referring to the two vote attempts from bb.
You still aren’t being clear. Did I “double vote” there? I don’t understand the point you’re trying to make:

If you want him to debunk you, I'd try giving him some pressure so he feels forced to respond.

##UNVOTE:

I have a serious problem with everyone who jumped to suspecting Nick. The logical town progression of someone claiming doc goes like this:
  • Claim
  • People ask questions
  • Someone counterclaims or town chooses to believe the claim unless there is evidence suggesting they shouldn’t
  • Claim
This is bad. If someone claims doctor and they give you no reason to question that claim you back off. If they have been acting weird it doesn’t matter because power roles act weird too.
I think somebody who's so suspicious of Luis is scum TMI-ing because they know that Nick didn't save morda. Or even that morda is in fact scum and Nick flipping should make people want to incorrectly clear him town.
This is a ridiculous scumtell on D1 if you don't look for context on votes.

If you want him to debunk you, I'd try giving him some pressure so he feels forced to respond.

I think somebody who's so suspicious of Luis is scum TMI-ing because they know that Nick didn't save morda. Or even that morda is in fact scum and Nick flipping should make people want to incorrectly clear him town.

This is a ridiculous scumtell on D1 if you don't look for context on votes.
Vote then. You’re telling me you don’t believe Nick is the doctor?

##UNVOTE:

• Claim
  • People ask questions
  • Claim

Once again, I'll wait until Nick appears to respond to your statements.
Your previous question's answer depends on his answer to post,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back