Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Then why do you refuse to vote Scattered?
Because I want to be voting a better option and I've been saying this the whole day that there's nothing that makes you two t/s to me. I'm voting the better info lynch if it comes down to it, but for now my vote is my voice and it's saying that I'd rather not lynch either of you two.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head
Because I want to be voting a better option and I've been saying this the whole day that there's nothing that makes you two t/s to me. I'm voting the better info lynch if it comes down to it, but for now my vote is my voice and it's saying that I'd rather not lynch either of you two.
That other option is no longer an option. You are distancing yourself from this while still remaining invested. I'll remember that.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
bb ignored my response to him.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Vote Count Day 01 #4 (final)

Majority to lynch is 6.

4 - Camoclone - NinjaPenguin #43, GamePhoenix #58, Luispipe8 #119, scattered mind #172, mordacazir #294, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK #363
0 - NinjaPenguin - TOTAL_EPICNESS #45, Camoclone #47, GamePhoenix #49, bbninjas #249
0 - TOTAL_EPICNESS - scattered mind #46, NinjaPenguin #56, NinjaPenguin #297, NinjaPenguin #331
5 - scattered mind - TOTAL_EPICNESS #50, Camoclone #117, bbninjas #148, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK #153, TOTAL_EPICNESS #158, GamePhoenix #168, bbninjas #325, PMJ #338, Camoclone #341
0 - PMJ - Camoclone #73
0 - TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - Camoclone #81, scattered mind #84
0 - Luispipe8 - mordacazir #141
1 - mordacazir - NinjaPenguin #229, PMJ #313, Camoclone #315, NinjaPenguin #318, NinjaPenguin #342
0 - GamePhoenix - NinjaPenguin #246, PMJ #247

*This vote count does reflect the actual vote weight of each player, if any

That means @scattered mind was lynched! The flavour and the flip will be done by Drac soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following players haven't met their posting quota for the day. They receive their first warning, one more fault and they'll be subbed-out or modkilled.
@roz_the_eevee
@Luispipe8
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity requirement:
A minimum of 4 posts for each day phase (consecutive posts from the same player with less than 30 minutes of difference between them will be counted as only 1).
That's an average of 1 post per real life day.
People who don't meet this quota will receive a warning.
If you receive 2 warnings, you'll be subbed-out or modkilled, regardless of alignment.
This doesn't apply for players in V/LA.
If you are requesting a V/LA please reply through the official PM.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Night 1

The day went by with argument from multiple side in order to decide who should be eliminated first. They originally thought that person fate was decided earlier than expected but clearly they were wrong. No majority was ever made even towards the end of the day. However as one of them do have the most suspicion, they decided scattered mind is the best choice..

@scattered mind has been lynched.

The Spanish Inquisition

Hola, I know Spanish, do you? People know you always win in Uno but what annoys them the most is that you think they really understand Spanish like you do. They wish you come back and speak English.

Active Ability : Role Reversal – Trading things don’t always need both people consent. You can always force them to take your role instead. Once per day, PM me the name of a player, you will trade Active Ability with that player at the end of the day.

Alignment: Legends
Win Condition: Eliminate all threat to the Legends

Maybe he should have really tone down his personality (said one of the NPC).
It's a shame that we lost one of the Legends today (said another one).

Everyone was a bit puzzled when they saw scattered mind body turned to electrical surge and leaving behind a wisp that still state the name scattered mind when used Analysed on. They however left the hall and enter their own room planning their next move.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Lynched/Killed Player can still participate in Auction and Bonus Quest
**They can still use Items can be be targeted by other using Items only

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D1 - BONUS QUEST RESULTS
Quest Name : Earn Game Point with Quizzes
Results :
(Selected 2 Times) Mafia or also known as Werewolf is a staple game in PokeBeach Forum. In which Mafia Game that I survived and won while heading an all Town Mason Chat. Please also state the name of my role.
(Werewolf XXII : The Reign of Terror - Jean-Paul Marat)
(Selected 6 Times) Monopoly has been widely played across the continent. Who won the Monopoly World Championship in 1988 and where was it held.
(Ikuo Hyakuta - Park Lane Hotel, London)
(Selected 4 Times) Recently there has been a spite in Anime/Manga with Parallel World Genre. In Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyusoukyoku who is the name of the main character before he was transported and what was his job.
(Suzuki Ichirou - Programmer)
(Selected 4 Times) Mega Pokemon was introduced in Generation 6. Which Mega Pokemon is use by Siebold in Pokemon Anime and what is the name of the episode.
(Mega Blastoise - Mega Evolution Special 1)
(Selected 7 Times) League of Legends is popular game that is said to be based on DoTA Map. Which character is known as The Curator of Sands and what is the name of his passive ability.
(Nasus - Soul Eater)

N1 - BONUS QUEST
Quest Name : Sing With Me
Requirement : Each player need to PM me a name of 5 English Songs released in 2018
Rewards : For each Song that no one else chooses, you will gain 10 Game Points.

Night 1 has start. Night 1 will end at 25th July 10PM [GMT +8] (Timer)
Auction
*Night 1 (Auto Skip & Christmas Gift was not purchased)

Each player may sent in a Bid for one of the item only.
Player who bids the most Game Point for that item will received it at the end of this phase. Minimum Bid is 10 Points.
Please sent in your Bids before the Day ends.

To Send in your Bid simply PM me the name item you wish to bid and the amount you want to bid.
Once a bid is sent you can’t change it.

Items List are as follow.
Identification Card - During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. At the start of the next Phase, you’ll be told that player’s role name.
Telepathy Link - During the day, PM me the names of two players. During the night, both players will target each other (excluding Night Kills).
Purse Spy - During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. You will be told how many Game Points that player has.
Random Box - During the day/night, PM me the name of an Item on the auction. During that phase, the player purchasing that Item will received a random Item not listed in the auction instead.
Invisible Cloak - During the day/night , PM me the name of a player. During the next phase, you will steal one of their items.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Night 1 has start. Night 1 will end at 25th July 10PM [GMT +8] (Timer)
There was an error when setting up the timer (which finishes July 25th 10PM [UTC]) and it doesn't match with the date 25th July 10PM [GMT +8] stated in the last Update.
To be fair with everyone, we decided to respect the timer, meaning the night ends at 10PM [UTC].

Apologies for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.