Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like some answers from @mordacazir. He still has a lot to explain.
##VOTE: MORDACAZIR
Sorry I was asleep at the moment all the votes were put on me and I saw that the next day and I was like: I dont have time for this I have 4 prereleases today. I'll reread the end of day 1 so I can reply to things
Here goes, unlike last game, I actually have a defensive ability as the games doctor, night one I defended bbninjas. Last night, after the scattered misslynch, I defend mord. Today we get flavor suggesting mafia had a nightkill that failed due to that.Camo immediately starts pressuring mord. I now know mord's alignment and believe that Camo is scum as a result of this. If we don't lynch Camo today, I used an identification card on him today and will share results tomorrow. If we misslynch Camo, I am sorry.
##VOTE: Camoclone
You should've waited till 1 irl day later to say this for if someone else wanted to claim because now you have a target on your back for NK.

It seems that the 3 points made on me were 1 I voted for Camo which you guys thought was a bad lynch (and because of that I 'buddied' with scattered?) 2 I'm a bit vague in the things I say. 3 the fmpov thing
2 is because I had something personal happen recently and that f'd up my thinking process because I cant focus on anything anymore but nvm.
3 fmpov was just a weird way of wording it I shouldve just said that it was my opinion
1 I think camo is a good lynch, and still want to look into him later today.

I believe that if we're right about Camo, there are two more. I have my suspicions but they are gonna need some work for me to verify. For now, I rest on the Camo case as it really is the best thing we have at the moment and I'm like 99% sure of this.

I don't see how your result specifically makes camo guilty.

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK I've got a question for you, or for anyone else who could chime in on this question -
If what you say was true, mord was targeted by mafia for the NK last night. Why do you think was he chosen specifically as a target, as opposed to anyone else? Give me your best idea.

Also, keep in mind - whoever tried killing mord was probably already thinking that a doctor role blocked and became aware of the attemped NK.

I'm posting to say I'm here but in Europe and running on 1 hour of sleep in the last day and a half. So no real reads from me today; I'll just comment on stuff and get a good night's sleep so I can analyze posts in the morning.

My big question is: having just tried to kill morda and failed, which would make morda confirmed town, why does scum Camo then start trying to push him and get bad blood on his hands?

Consistency. It'd look bad to suddenly absolve mord of suspicion.

Consistency. It'd look bad to suddenly absolve mord of suspicion.
Oh of course you wait until the kill being blocked is inevitably explained by whatever townie did it.
But you can easily pivot and reevaluate to something like "mord was mostly an associative read so I'd perfer TE/NP/whoever else you think might have some traction today".

We don’t even know if Nick did save mord. like Roz said he hasn’t said that he got confirmation from the hosts that he did in fact save mord

It seems that the 3 points made on me were 1 I voted for Camo which you guys thought was a bad lynch (and because of that I 'buddied' with scattered?) 2 I'm a bit vague in the things I say. 3 the fmpov thing
2 is because I had something personal happen recently and that f'd up my thinking process because I cant focus on anything anymore but nvm.
3 fmpov was just a weird way of wording it I shouldve just said that it was my opinion
1 I think camo is a good lynch, and still want to look into him later today.
What logic did you use to vote for me yesterday?

Vote Count Day 02 #1

Majority to lynch is 6

The following vote count is valid as of Post #456

1 - @mordacazir - Camoclone #424,
1 - Camoclone - TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK #429
1 - TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - PMJ #432

The player who would be lynched if the day ended now is tagged.

*This vote count doesn't reflect the actual vote weight of each player, if any.
*If the voting ends in a tie, the player who got the first tieing vote will be lynched.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following players haven't posted today.
@bbninjas
@Luispipe8
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 2 ends at 30th July 8AM [GMT +8] (Timer).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity requirement:
A minimum of 4 posts for each day phase (consecutive posts from the same player with less than 30 minutes of difference between them will be counted as only 1).
That's an average of 1 post per real life day.
People who don't meet this quota will receive a warning.
If you receive 2 warnings, you'll be subbed-out or modkilled, regardless of alignment.
This doesn't apply for players in V/LA.
If you are requesting a V/LA please reply through the official PM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back