Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Night 1 has ended!
Day 2 will begin when Drac posts the Update in a couple of hours. Please don't start posting here until that happens.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Day 2

The night was nothing but silence. The wooden floor creaks every now and then signalling many movement that are happening in the lodging areas.The sound of door opening and closing filled the night just enough for the staff to notice but not enough to wake the everyone.

A killer’s aura can be detect lingering around the hallway but atlast when the sun rose. Everyone was still alive.

MAIN QUEST
Quest Name : Purge a Player
Requirement : Vote 1 player to be lynched
Rewards : Reduction in Player
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D2 - BONUS QUEST
Please Refer to the next post by Mariano

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 2 has started. Day 2 will end at 30th July 8AM [GMT +8] (Timer)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Auction Day 2

Each player may sent in a Bid for one of the item only.
Player who bids the most Game Point for that item will received it at the end of this phase. Minimum Bid is 10 Points.
Please sent in your Bids before the Day ends.

To Send in your Bid simply PM me the name item you wish to bid and the amount you want to bid.
Once a bid is sent you can’t change it.

Items List are as follow.
Bag Spy - During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. You will be told how many items that player has in their inventory, as well as the amount of items they used during the game.
Counter Tracker - PM me to use this item. If any player uses the item “Item Finder” during this phase, it will be published in the next Update who used that item.
Constraining Tunic - During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. During the next phase, that player will not be able to use any item.
Judgement Scale - During the night, PM me the name of a player and pick either Positive or Negative. During the next day, if you pick Positive, that player’s vote weight will be x2. If you pick Negative that player’s vote weight will be -1. If more than 1 player use Judgement Scale in the same Night, only 1 Judgement Scale will be used (chosen at random). The other Judgement Scale would not be used up. This item can’t be duplicate.
Christmas Gift - During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. During the next phase, you will receive one of the item used on that player.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Day 2 Bonus Quest
Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock

Hi everybody! Welcome to the new quest to earn those precious Game Points. This time will be a competition between all of you.

The mechanic is simple. You will PM us one of the following options:
  • Rock
  • Paper
  • Scissors
  • Lizard
  • Spock
The option you choose will compete against the all the other players options. Here is an image that illustrates which options beat the others:
Rock_paper_scissors_lizard_spock.png

For each player you beat, you will add 3 Sheldon Points. For each tie, you will add 1 Sheldon Point. The player/s with the most Sheldon Points wins the competition!
  • Player A chooses Paper. Disproves one Spock (+3). 3 Sheldon Points.
  • Player B chooses Spock. Smashes one Scissors (+3). 3 Sheldon Points.
  • Player C chooses Lizard. Eats one Paper (+3), poisons one Spock (+3) and ties one Lizard (+1). 7 Sheldon Points.
  • Player D chooses Scissors. Cuts one Paper (+3) and decapitates two Lizards (+6). 9 Sheldon Points.
  • Player E chooses Lizard. Eats one Paper (+3), poisons one Spock (+3) and ties one Lizard (+1). 7 Sheldon Points.
The winner is Player D.

Remember, dead players can still participate in quests.
You have time to send your option until the end of Day 2.
You are not allowed to talk about this game in-thread or QTs until it is finished.

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
Hey everyone! Just wanted to remind you that I'm taking GamePhoenix's place. I'll be a bit more active than him.

Could anyone get me caught up a bit on the mord stuff? I re-read the old posts quickly, but I'm a bit lost on what was happening with him.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Any idea of an ability blocking role in this game? I have a theory that could save us a townie and drop a scum.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Here goes, unlike last game, I actually have a defensive ability as the games doctor, night one I defended bbninjas. Last night, after the scattered misslynch, I defend mord. Today we get flavor suggesting mafia had a nightkill that failed due to that.Camo immediately starts pressuring mord. I now know mord's alignment and believe that Camo is scum as a result of this. If we don't lynch Camo today, I used an identification card on him today and will share results tomorrow. If we misslynch Camo, I am sorry.
##VOTE: Camoclone

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
People called mord out for wanting scattered to stay alive. That is suspicious but scattered was town so... o_O

While this is not entirely incorrect, it does leave out all the important reasons. I wouldn't call it misleading per se, but definitely uninformed.

Here goes, unlike last game, I actually have a defensive ability as the games doctor, night one I defended bbninjas. Last night, after the scattered misslynch, I defend mord. Today we get flavor suggesting mafia had a nightkill that failed due to that.Camo immediately starts pressuring mord. I now know mord's alignment and believe that Camo is scum as a result of this. If we don't lynch Camo today, I used an identification card on him today and will share results tomorrow. If we misslynch Camo, I am sorry.
##VOTE: Camoclone

I have so many questions.

What makes you think that your role specifically stopped the night kill?
If you thought mord wanting to keep scattered alive was suspicious, why would you protect him? Further, if it was so suspicious, why are you using Camo's immediate pressure of him as evidence against Camo?
Why protect on night zero, and why bbninjas? That's actually suspicious. Kills aren't allowed on night zero; what purpose would a doctor's protection have?
Were you told that you successfully protected mord, or are you assuming that because no one died?
Why did you need someone to come forward with a blocked ability before you came forward with your results (which apparently wasn't that necessary because you blabbed anyway)?

I've been suspicious of you for a while now, and this doesn't help raise your stock in my eyes. You've been making it a point to mention things you did as scum last game and it feels like you're intentionally trying to distance yourself from the idea of you being scum.

##vote: Nick @GM DracLord if that's not okay to shorthand let me know and I'll re-vote

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
While this is not entirely incorrect, it does leave out all the important reasons. I wouldn't call it misleading per se, but definitely uninformed.

I have so many questions.

What makes you think that your role specifically stopped the night kill?
If you thought mord wanting to keep scattered alive was suspicious, why would you protect him? Further, if it was so suspicious, why are you using Camo's immediate pressure of him as evidence against Camo?
Why protect on night zero, and why bbninjas? That's actually suspicious. Kills aren't allowed on night zero; what purpose would a doctor's protection have?
Were you told that you successfully protected mord, or are you assuming that because no one died?
Why did you need someone to come forward with a blocked ability before you came forward with your results (which apparently wasn't that necessary because you blabbed anyway)?

I've been suspicious of you for a while now, and this doesn't help raise your stock in my eyes. You've been making it a point to mention things you did as scum last game and it feels like you're intentionally trying to distance yourself from the idea of you being scum.

##vote: Nick @GM DracLord if that's not okay to shorthand let me know and I'll re-vote
I was specifically told that I had successfully protected mord. I protected him because the scattered thing got me thinking that if Camo got angry at mord yesterday, mord could be a potential target for the kill and wanting to keep someone in the game is not inherently scummy. I asked if there was an ability blocker as a precaution for tonight in case we don't lynch Camo today and I get confirmation tonight. The reason I protected on night 0 is because I prefer to set up easier access to my pm convorsa

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Did you receive confirmation of successfully protecting bbninjas? Why do you feel like this is evidence against Camo specifically? Your last sentence doesn't make sense. What do you mean by easier access?

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
I was specifically told that I had successfully protected mord. I protected him because the scattered thing got me thinking that if Camo got angry at mord yesterday, mord could be a potential target for the kill and wanting to keep someone in the game is not inherently scummy. I asked if there was an ability blocker as a precaution for tonight in case we don't lynch Camo today and I get confirmation tonight. The reason I protected on night 0 is because I prefer to set up easier access to my pm convorsa
Sorry, mobile.
Easier access to pm conversation with hosts in part and I forgot about the no night 0 kill rule.
To answer Lele, I have no clue. Probably gonna put it through my analysis before anything but I'll get it tonight presuming I don't get lynched and I'll share if we don't lynch Camo today. From that info, well all decide which way well vote tomorrow. I did not get confirmation of bb.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Coo.

@bbninjas I ain't forgot about you, my friend, get in here and explain why you said Camo's wagon was widely agreed on to be the worst case when no one but me said it was awful. Sounds like you were just trying to say whatever to fit in and hope it'd fly.

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK why would you waste an item on someone you were convinced was scum anyway? What would you have done if we lynched Camo and he flipped town? Don't you think you should have waited to know whether or not he was lying about his role name before you went in guns blazing?

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Coo.

@bbninjas I ain't forgot about you, my friend, get in here and explain why you said Camo's wagon was widely agreed on to be the worst case when no one but me said it was awful. Sounds like you were just trying to say whatever to fit in and hope it'd fly.

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK why would you waste an item on someone you were convinced was scum anyway? What would you have done if we lynched Camo and he flipped town? Don't you think you should have waited to know whether or not he was lying about his role name before you went in guns blazing?
I've had a risky play style every game I've played if you hadn't noticed, I just wanted a backup in case a better option came around which it inevitably will with some of you. If we do decide on Camo today and I was wrong, I would be sorry but I thought it's either lose a town if we are convinced by a scum Camo, lose a town camo, or hit a scum Camo at my probable sacrifice night 3. You can see which option I was hoping for. I decided a contingency plan would be good and I had a plan if the item were to be wasted as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.