Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head
I'm seriously leaning Camoclone because he seems eager enough for first time scum in first game but I won't base it on that alone. TE I do believe is town... for now. Still early in the game so I'm gonna wait to vote until I've considered things.
Can you please explain this post? All of it.

1. What does the first sentence mean?
2. Why do you think TE is town?

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: TeamAqua4Life

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
View attachment 15445

(The game is coming along quite well!) Just skipping out on the joy that is RVS. I'll try to at least check in a little more often so I don't end up too far behind once I do catch up.

Why did you feel like explaining something you do each game to someone experienced enough to know that already?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: PMJ
What did you intend to achieve by casting this vote?

(The game is coming along quite well!) Just skipping out on the joy that is RVS. I'll try to at least check in a little more often so I don't end up too far behind once I do catch up.
I'm finding the 'RVS' in this game less pointless than usual, and considering that, I'd like to see you around and commenting moreso throughout the day.

FYI I will be a little less active tomorrow, family things going on.
Ftr, don't feel obligated to be online and active 24/7 - those expectations are untrue and unrealistic - so don't worry about having highs and lows in activity over the game.

Why did you feel like explaining something you do each game to someone experienced enough to know that already?
Why did you get the impression that PMJ was explaining specifically to someone experience (presumably you mean me)?

Unless you provide a reason, this is an obvious bandwagon of Camo's post on TE.

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE:Nick

This is an obvious bandwagon of Camo's post on Aqua.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
And why you considered it a bandwagon, presumingly that you mean it as a scummy one (unless you didn't, in which case I don't understand what's your point)

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
He literally quoted you.

Context! I said something like "Enjoy pony-land", and PMJ's response was a pony .gif. He then followed up with an explanation, but I don't see any indication that the explanation was specifically directed at me (considering I never asked for it). (People speak generally to the town all the time?)

Explain to me how

Camo's post: (off which you wagoned); starts a potential wagon on Aqua, implies suspicions relate to 'why Aqua though TE was town'.
Can you please explain this post? All of it.
1. What does the first sentence mean?2. Why do you think TE is town?
##UNVOTE:##VOTE: TeamAqua4Life

scattered's post: for the same reason implied by Camo (i.e. the 'band', as in people/s), scattered jumps onto the Aqua wagon (i.e. the band wagon\).
Unless you provide a reason, this is an obvious bandwagon of Camo's post on TE.

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE:Nick

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Context! I said something like "Enjoy pony-land", and PMJ's response was a pony .gif. He then followed up with an explanation, but I don't see any indication that the explanation was specifically directed at me (considering I never asked for it). (People speak generally to the town all the time?)

Camo's post: (off which you wagoned); starts a potential wagon on Aqua, implies suspicions relate to 'why Aqua though TE was town'.

scattered's post: for the same reason implied by Camo (i.e. the 'band', as in people/s), scattered jumps onto the Aqua wagon (i.e. the band wagon\).

You failed to explain what is scummy in that.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
2 people find someone scummy- one votes the other joins- that's it? that's your definition for a scummy bandwagon?

Scattered mind

Forum Mod

Yes, it was for you because he would not have said that without your post.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
I'm seriously leaning Camoclone because he seems eager enough for first time scum in first game but I won't base it on that alone. TE I do believe is town... for now. Still early in the game so I'm gonna wait to vote until I've considered things.
Mind explaining why first time scum are particularly more eager and confident than first time town? I tend to think it's the other way around.
2 people find someone scummy- one votes the other joins- that's it? that's your definition for a scummy bandwagon?
Why was Nick's bandwagon scummy and yours not, then? I found his reasoning to be as well explained as yours.

@Luispipe8 @mordacazir @roz_the_eevee Mind giving your input on the situation?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
The same thing town intends to achieve with any vote.
And that is? Pressure? If so, what sort of reaction were you expecting from PMJ, considering that you (or someone else) pressures him like this in nearly every game?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
scattered, I was drawing an equivalence between Aqua jumping onto the "TE is townie" train and you jumping onto the "Aqua is scummy" train, because I'd consider them at the same levels of 'problematic-ness' (or, more accurately, 'neutral-ness'). No, I don't find either wagon jump particularly scummy within the context we have so far, although we now have some interesting information on you to shift through.

Yes, it was for you because he would not have said that without your post.
We all regularly make comments addressed to the crowd that were inspired by someone else's post or their response to it. An example of yours would be here; the unbolded was obviously directed at TE, but the bolded was directed at everyone else (i.e. "[hey guys, listen,] this is a classic scum move").

So you are using the same RVS joke from last game? classic scum trying to trace back to his town meta

##VOTE: TE

PMJ's "explanation" appears to have been a status update of sorts.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head
And that is? Pressure? If so, what sort of reaction were you expecting from PMJ, considering that you (or someone else) pressures him like this in nearly every game?
Why are you so antsy about me playing to my win condition?

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
I thought it was explained? That he read Camo as eager scum in his first ever game.

Read again. This is not the point I was referring to. I was referring to him town reading TE after Camo said TE is townie without providing a reasoning. Now, after understanding this, do you agree, and if not, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.