Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Just a general comment, can you try to use technical terms like 'whiteknight' sparingly? I'm sure I'm not the only one who has no idea.
Oh yeah sorry I picked that up from the research around the Champs game. That's to rise up and defend someone who doesn't need your help (i.e. be their night in shining armor).

NinjaPenguin

First off (correct me if I'm wrong) but first like is not a very reputable basis for scum, and @Camoclone probably knows it. In my mind, the only reason he would try and immediately go after you would be if he considered you a threat.
Wouldn't me accusing him on a not very reputable basis be something a good guy would find suspicious though?

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Enjoy... pony-land or whatever.

applejack u mad.png

(The game is coming along quite well!) Just skipping out on the joy that is RVS. I'll try to at least check in a little more often so I don't end up too far behind once I do catch up.

NinjaPenguin

What is TE’s experience?
TE was confirmed town in his first game, then got into two t/s wagons as town in his next two, getting mislynched D1 last game (shameless plug to read his analysis in my postgame from last game) and surviving vs sim I think and being killed in the game where we were mentors.

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
What is TE’s experience?
I’ve been in 3 games before this in my first one I didn’t really do much and was town
In my second game (my best game easily) I got 2 scum kills as town
And in the last game...I don’t want to talk about it

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
I'm seriously leaning Camoclone because he seems eager enough for first time scum in first game but I won't base it on that alone. TE I do believe is town... for now. Still early in the game so I'm gonna wait to vote until I've considered things.

Status
Not open for further replies.