News Japan's SM4+ Set: 'GX Battle Boost!'

MorningSTAR1337

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah it does feel rushed. All these "+" sets coming in... We don't even have the rest of those "Best of XY" cards in English yet.
Delinquent FA. Blacksmith FA. Shaymin-EX new FA. GAHHH will those even be released in EngRRish???

Technically speaking the cards in question are available, (not FA but still available) so chances are they are likely only going to appear in Promos (and in which case the pokemon bias would likely mean only Shaymin, Yveltal, Aegislash and that last EX would appear there). Unless they want to make a Special "Trainer Power" collection just for those (which would be pretty interesting).

TheRealBro..

Yeah it does feel rushed. All these "+" sets coming in... We don't even have the rest of those "Best of XY" cards in English yet.
Delinquent FA. Blacksmith FA. Shaymin-EX new FA. GAHHH will those even be released in EngRRish???

Indeed. I guess those cards won't show up anymore.. But as long as that SM3+ set will be released in English I won't complain too much :p As much as they seem to be rushing things, the quality of the artworks is not declining by any means.. Quite the opposite.

taschen88

Aspiring Trainer
Indeed. I guess those cards won't show up anymore.. But as long as that SM3+ set will be released in English I won't complain too much :p As much as they seem to be rushing things, the quality of the artworks is not declining by any means.. Quite the opposite.

Farewell, imaginary English copy of the newly reprinted Aegislash-EX, Hex Maniac, and Delinquent FA!! :'(
Such beautiful artwork we're not supposed to have!
7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

MasterGallade

Instagram: @theavalonlegacy
Wow, it took me until now to realize how bad Pheromosa's art looks on this card lol she does not work well with 3D art at all tbh

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
She sucks :( She seemed promising, if her first attack did 10 more damage, then you could donk against Gardy with Kukui

She sucks :( She seemed promising, if her first attack did 10 more damage, then you could donk against Gardy with Kukui
Well, Latios EX is still in standard due to the promo. Anyway, the card is BAD. BAD. I had HIGH hopes for this card. Hopefully the others will be better. Celesteela probably won't though, as her attacks are way too expensive.

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
Can't see this being good unless xurkitree really does have an ability that boost the powers of gxs cuz then donks could be allot more plausible

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
Fighting Fury Belt + Kukui can get the donk on Ralts. It's also good for donking Greninja decks that whiffed the opening Talonflame. Outside of those, I don't think Pheromosa is a particularly good GX despite the cheap attacks.

CaptZero

Aspiring Trainer
I mean it could be worthwhile as a one of card in grass decks literally just for the auto win against greninja