News 20th Anniversary Set in September + Surfing Pikachu and M Slowbro-EX!

Ami Dark

Professor/Leader of the Destiny Tower League
Nuuuu! Not my Oak. lol Well, gonna lose that advantage in traditional, lmao. Still, I can't wait to see this "reinvention" of the originals. Gotta collect em all.

StriatonIsMagic

I'll Never Forget This Day
I'm just hoping for a base set Charizard. We all know how expensive those things are. An actual reprint. Shadowless. You get the idea.

Mega Altaria

Hard-hitting Bug
Should I pick up old stuff?
A butterfree BREAK would be nice.
Do you think there will be more dual types?
No more blastoise/venusuar/charizard EXs. Please.

Last edited:

Bulbakool

Aspiring Trainer
Where's the mega venusaur box though :( venusaur is my favorite Pokemon and he never gets any love. What a shame. I think I'm gonna skip out the elite box just cause venusaur isn't one of them. Oh well the boxes are still cool though

ArccherSlash

Better Ingredients, Better Decks, Papa Archer's
Where's the mega venusaur box though :( venusaur is my favorite Pokemon and he never gets any love. What a shame. I think I'm gonna skip out the elite box just cause venusaur isn't one of them. Oh well the boxes are still cool though

Don't worry Venusaur gets a box in the [Super Premium Collection:Mew and Mewtwo] box in October, it isn't the mega though

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Definitely getting the Mega Blastoise Elite Trainer Box, as its my favorite of the original three starters. Otherwise, totally hyped for this set! Kind of remaking (or trying to force everyone to remember) the base set is a nice way to end a generation that was a reboot to the series (Really hoping we keep the current card format for the Sun and Moon TCG, that's been running since BW).

carrotfoot

Aspiring Trainer
Poor Venusaur.

But I'm totally psyched for a Mega Blastoise box. I'm hoping we finally get those spirit links so I can make the Mega Blastoise deck I always wanted.

I guess I should get a couple extra Base Set Blastoise in case that card returns and is useable. It'd be fun to use a card as old as that in a legal deck.

fleshrum

Cephalophore
Poor Venusaur.

But I'm totally psyched for a Mega Blastoise box. I'm hoping we finally get those spirit links so I can make the Mega Blastoise deck I always wanted.

I guess I should get a couple extra Base Set Blastoise in case that card returns and is useable. It'd be fun to use a card as old as that in a legal deck.
They will probably adjust him for inflation, and the last time that happened (Computer Search) you were not allowed to use the old one because it was functionally a different card under current rules.

Anees Azeemi

Thine mother is a land strange
This could be cool, let's hope the MEGA Charizard Y is a Flying type instead of fire. They chose MEGA Charizard X's secondary type in generations so it seems like a good idea to chose MEGA Charizard Y's secondary type too and besides that I would like to see a new Flying type MEGA in the TCG.