'Steam Siege,' America's XY11 Set in August!

MarshalBry

Aspiring Trainer
Prereleases should be starting this coming weekend, so hopefully we'll get an idea about the set/promos soon.

Oh, that's a shame (I always like to see the cards early on). I'm judging this weekend so I can't wait to see what pretty prerelease promo comes with the little staff icon on it. I've got my bets on volcanion for one of them easily, it'd seem like a waste not to do a pre-release of it in its own set.

DooPeDee

Aspiring Trainer
NICE! FA Sycamore in this set? Hopefully I get him at prerelease! How much y'all reckon he'll be worth?

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
Amoonguss – Grass – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Foongus

[C] Noisy Spore: Your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Poisoned and Confused.

[G][C] Mysterious Reaction: 30 damage. If your opponent’s Active Pokemon is Confused, it is now also Paralyzed.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

Im pretty sure you can't be confused and paralyzed at the same time?

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Did someone spoil the set list of Steam Siege? So I will know their rarities. Especially Rares. It's hard for me to guess if that Pokemon is a rare or not. Hopefully, someone did.

Bulbakool

Aspiring Trainer
About time shiftry's attack was changed from doing 40 more to 60. I've been mentioning that error since the beginning

Victor Freitas

Aspiring Trainer
So, is Pokemon Ranger confirmed to be 113/114? If so, looks like we're almost guaranteed that FA Sycamore to be 114/144. I mean, nothing else can go in here.

WastedSkyPirate

Professor Sycamore Full Art!

My wallet is ready...

1000x500px-LL-cb41418d_1291084097721.png

Omni

Aspiring Trainer
Hopefully I can get the FA versions of the Legendaries and the trainer cards as well at a reasonable price when this set launches.

TheUltimateAbsol

Truth or Ideals? It's all Black and White to me
Wait... This set list doesn't make any sense!?

Where is our Full Art Jirachi from CP4?
430px-JirachiXYPromo235.jpg

We should be getting THAT this set, and FA sycamore NEXT set.