'Steam Siege,' America's XY11 Set in August!

That may be true, however with it being on the pack's art probably says it will be in the set as some sort of EX and full art. Putting its new availability aside, I would also expect it to be an EX and full art because it's another mascot of the movie, thus making it odd for it not to be in the set as an EX and full art. The blister doesn't really say too much about Magearna's appearances in the English TCG, however considering that Mega Audino and Zygarde EXs received no full arts because they lacked them in Japan, you may be right about that it may not receive any sort of EX and full art forms. I still think and hope it will receive an EX (and full art more importantly).
Diance was on the Phantom Forces pack art, but was just a holo. Same with Pyroar in Flash Fire

I have made a M Gardevior/Xerneas Break deck with Togekiss for energy support, it runs very well, I won my first match with it and it isn't even a great build yet trainer wise, I only had 1 Birch, 1 Lysandre, and I had no N, and it still did very good, I feel that good builds of the deck will do great.

Cool Pins

Didn't think they'd make one for Volcanion

That greedy Dice seems like a troll card

I love how they added "turns in play" to Ninja Boy. Helps clarify the true power of the card.

I already expected Karen to not be in the set... The only card that can be in the set that is not from Japan's XY11 subsets (other than the already revealed Talonflame BREAK and Poképuff) is the Professor Sycamore FA... Karen will probably be included in November's english set...

I can forsee Ninja Boy being a gamechanger if it's pulled off correctly. Being able to use it to get a free evo or Mega out on turn two would be ace.

And that Yveltal could be devastating if paired with the right Pokémon. Sadly the Noivern with Boomburst is getting the chop soon, otherwise that would have been a brilliant pairing (use Boomburst first to get the initial 30 damage to each Pokémon, then Yveltal BREAK can steamroll the others with Baleful Night)

Couldn't Karen be 104/114 or 105/114 because at most we get 8 fa's (Ranger,Garde,M Garde,Volcanion,Steelix,M Steelix,Magearna,and Sycamore) which will be 106/114 to 114/114 leaving two spots for Ranger and Karen... Did I miss something?

Back