Finished Mafia XXXV: Pokemon Card GB3: Team GR's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not necessarily true. No one wants to be attacked.

Hmm, I believe that an attack based on faulty logic can be properly defended against.

Btw, why are you voting for quakingpunch? I mean, is that the same case Celever gave? I think you voted before Celever.

I RVS voted him because of his OMGUS vote on Jesi and kept my vote on there because of the contradictions in his case against Jesi.

I read it as : town quaking is a lot more aggressive in general. Now I read it again and yeah I misread it.

I am on my phone trying to read about the full case on quaking and to understand it.
So far this is what I understood:

Quaking twisted the things that Jesi had said about the fact that she is not sure how to start scumhunting, by saying that she had said she doesn't know how to scumhunt in general,thus lying about that.

Is that the core of the case on quaking?

Just a brief explanation about what I mean by core case-
The main thing that a case is made of, without other additional things, such as OMGUS AtE etc..(me just trying to create a new term)
That's indeed what tipped me off to the possibility that quaking is scum. However, further analysis has been conducted since then. I'll try to be concise for you:
  • He dodged my case. Evidence for this is that he posted 6 times between my case and his response, and those 6 posts were over the span of 50 minutes. He also only responded when a player, who, by the way, wasn't me, told him to.
  • He has backpedalled and retracted earlier statements about why he didn't respond. He went from not reading the post to reading it, but not seeing worth in responding.
  • This is just a metaread, but he is definitely playing more riskily than he does when he's unsure of himself. And a townie on early Day 1 will always be unsure of themselves.
  • The content of his case on Jesi was also complete lies. For evidence, see my point on EM in this post (near the bottom). Then see quaking's lack of a response to it even now. He lied about it because he was being manipulative and he had momentum at the time from Camo's semi-serious vote, and really that's all there is to it.
I'm probably forgetting a point or two, but they would mostly be minor. I think I managed to cut down on my verbosity a little for you, and other mobile users. :p

Also, point one and two in that post ^^^ are the keystones of the Excal and Jesi cases, respectively. Quaking's done both of their cases and more, so anyone who doesn't switch votes needs to justify why please <3

Thanks Celever.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Quakingpunch73

I am looking mainly on the prime reason in that case. Quaking has twisted the things that Jesi had said. On top of that, Quaking have not provife any valid respond to it, nor an explanation with quotes to show otherwise that the case is not true.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: quakingpunch73

That's enough.
It's not cool when anyone but Camo does this, because Camo is enticingly enigmatic.

Explain your full reasoning behind this vote. "That's enough" makes it sound like this has been building up, but it certainly hasn't been happening publicly, so clarification would be useful. :)

What more do you want me to do other then spam "IM TOWN"?
Maybe...Idk...an actual explanation for what Celever's asking you?
That's indeed what tipped me off to the possibility that quaking is scum. However, further analysis has been conducted since then. I'll try to be concise for you:
  • He dodged my case. Evidence for this is that he posted 6 times between my case and his response, and those 6 posts were over the span of 50 minutes. He also only responded when a player, who, by the way, wasn't me, told him to.
  • He has backpedalled and retracted earlier statements about why he didn't respond. He went from not reading the post to reading it, but not seeing worth in responding.
  • This is just a metaread, but he is definitely playing more riskily than he does when he's unsure of himself. And a townie on early Day 1 will always be unsure of themselves.
  • The content of his case on Jesi was also complete lies. For evidence, see my point on EM in this post (near the bottom). Then see quaking's lack of a response to it even now. He lied about it because he was being manipulative and he had momentum at the time from Camo's semi-serious vote, and really that's all there is to it.
I'm probably forgetting a point or two, but they would mostly be minor. I think I managed to cut down on my verbosity a little for you, and other mobile users. :p
These are actually good arguments, though I can't really tell about the third point bc I never have played qp before, I'll have to read a previous game. Also, Idk if it's of any help, but when qp played in FE WW (where @Keeper and I were your amazing and lovable hosts <3) he had a clear and concise line of thought for his every action, always with the objective of getting town cred. Also, he didn't really strike me as an aggressive player.

@quakingpunch73 , what's your line of thought for basically 'I'm town guys fr 100% sure don't lynch me. Instead please take a look at Celever and Jesi, they agree, they're obviously scum.' How will this help you? How will this get you town cred?

Also, ppl should prob stop placing votes on qp until we get a vote count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back