Finished Mafia XXXV: Pokemon Card GB3: Team GR's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, ppl should prob stop placing votes on qp until we get a vote count.
It takes 11 to lynch. There have been 6 votes that I can remember (simsands, me, Jesi, Camo, scattered, TGK). People can continue to pressure, because I'm 90% I'm not forgetting anyone.

So, will you place your vote with this newfound knowledge? I'm very interested :U

It's not cool when anyone but Camo does this, because Camo is enticingly enigmatic.

Explain your full reasoning behind this vote. "That's enough" makes it sound like this has been building up, but it certainly hasn't been happening publicly, so clarification would be useful. :)
AtE, as well as my general agreement with your case?

Morning!
Don't rush on voting! My votes on quaking too from RVS, wait for a count.

Wow, that was a good read!

So:
For the part when Jesi tagged Aura:
Hmm I don't particularly see any slip in all of this, when I had a friend join a game here I told him to get on and contribute, it's a fair play when you have a friend in and you want them to do all / do you proud.

For the part when Jesi didn't contribute:
Yeah, she hasn't contributed, mind you I've been super busy so my "contribution" would be nearly nothing. It's not that far a reach for a new player to be excitable about playing, but then not really contribute. I'm sure as Jesi gets more confident as a player she'll start to think for herself.

For the part when Jesi ad Celever buddied:
This didn't happen. This was just Jesi riding along with all of Celever's posts. Nowhere did Celever "buddy" back. This case was just an excuse for quaking to get everyone off his back (but it was such a reach!)

For the when quaking punched:
Quakings been far more aggressive than usual, last game he was cool and reserved and similarly the game before when he played. He's been active and vocal which is always nice, but there are flaws in most of what he says (timestamp issues etc) and that last post of AtE was the cherry on top.

A claim would be great @quakingpunch73

It's that time, again! Time to claim on day 1, for the 3rd time!
Maybe...Idk...an actual explanation for what Celever's asking you?

These are actually good arguments, though I can't really tell about the third point bc I never have played qp before, I'll have to read a previous game. Also, Idk if it's of any help, but when qp played in FE WW (where @Keeper and I were your amazing and lovable hosts <3) he had a clear and concise line of thought for his every action, always with the objective of getting town cred. Also, he didn't really strike me as an aggressive player.

@quakingpunch73 , what's your line of thought for basically 'I'm town guys fr 100% sure don't lynch me. Instead please take a look at Celever and Jesi, they agree, they're obviously scum.' How will this help you? How will this get you town cred?
I actually want to get lynched at this point.
Reason:
You are Mint, and you are aligned with the Club Alliance. You've been working undercover for the past couple years, infiltrating Team GR in order to bring them down from the inside. Unfortunately, you got sloppy during a mission, and you were spotted. Despite your love for Mark and the TCG, you have no choice but to continue your charade. When it comes down to it, though, you are on his side, 100%.

Your Favorite Pokemon is Venusaur.

200px-VenusaurBaseSet15.jpg

FP Effect: Green Aroma
Upon your death, any unused GR Support Cards will be shown to the town.

Ability: Crisis Vine
Once a night, pick a player. Any card usage by that player will fail during this night.

Win Condition: Eliminate Team GR

You received Cynthia's Feelings from Dr. Mason.

180px-CynthiaFeelingsLegendsAwakened131.jpg

Usage requirements: You have 4 or fewer cards in your hand (including this one)
Effect: When you play this card, you will return all your cards to Dr. Mason and be given the same number of randomly selected cards. If someone who shares your alignment was lynched during the previous day, you will be given two extra cards.

I asked PMJ what GR support cards are, and they said...
A thing in the game.

So, my last-minute scum reads are:
~Excal for being extemely scummy, as seen by the case on her
~Anyone who doesn't hop on my lynch because it provides us with the most info at this point, and preventing the town from recieving information is extremely anti-town

##Unvote
##Vote: Quakingpunch73

Yes, I understand that I was extremely scummy. Yes, I know that I was extemely aggressive and overconfident way too early in the game. Yes, I know that I had a horrible defense. But in spite of all of this, getting lynched first is possibly the best thing for me in the future because it tells me that I need to be subdued early on, and honest when questioned. I have no problem with Celever and Jesi because they had, like, 10 different reasons to lynch me. If you think they're scummy then fine, but I have no problem with them. See you guys in the postgame!

It takes 11 to lynch. There have been 6 votes that I can remember (simsands, me, Jesi, Camo, scattered, TGK). People can continue to pressure, because I'm 90% I'm not forgetting anyone.

So, will you place your vote with this newfound knowledge? I'm very interested :U
Majority's 11, no? We're nowhere near majority.

##UNVOTE: JESI
##VOTE: QUAKINGPUNCH73
Ok, ok, sorry lol. School's been over for almost a week now. :p

##VOTE: quakingpunch73

Huh. I was almost sure Mint was scum. That's most likely a safe claim, but this seems believable?
It does seem believable, but I have trust issues with any claims that involve a double agent or something like that.

Wait, hammered already? What happened to majority of 11? : <

It does seem believable, but I have trust issues with any claims that involve a double agent or something like that.
Personally, you shouldn't have an issue with it. If I'm scum, you lynch a scum, If I'm town, you get lots of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back