News Mythical Pokemon Collections

Saarebas

Aspiring Trainer
I am confused. Can you preorder the box on July 1st at the Pokémon center or officially buy it there.

You can buy it early through Pokemon Center from July 1 to September 1. After September 1, you can then buy it from retail stores like Target.

Basically, if you want it early, go through PC. If you don't want to pay for shipping, wait :p

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
I was going to buy this for sure, then I got accepted for Graduate studies a few days ago. Tuition is like 30x my undergrad tuition.

Therefore, I decided I cannot morally drop tons of cash on the Pokemon TCG any more :(

But yeah this is an awesome product for sure, provided it's not severely overpriced!

Lostlorn Forest

Alola is the best region
Interesting choice of color scheme. Whatever its price, it will probably be easy to make the money back with that many Generations packs.

Starsoulklr

'Rolling around at the speed of sound'
Well having the Generations art for the energy pack is a nice touch instead of the generic art.

Another thing is that PokeCenter has free shipping on orders over 50 dollars so if this is say over 49.99 you can just buy the Elite Trainer Box.

iwantcandy2

Aspiring Trainer
Definitely getting it. I love the box and sleeve designs, the Energy is great, and getting that many Generations Packs is a sweet. If only they had included a different Shaymin EX...then this puppy would be like $100 MSRP.

ARHaslage

TPCi Sanctioned League & Tournament Organizer
A local GameStop has confirmed that the price may be $39.99 USD for the Generations Elite Trainer Box as with all of the previous Elite Trainer Boxes. The price is purely what is currently listed in their system and may be subject to change. At this time, GameStop is unable to allow pre-orders. It is assumed that is because The Pokemon Center wants to maintain exclusive distribution through July. Rumor has it that both The Pokemon Center stores and website will be selling the product, not just the website.

Darkpoison64

Aspiring Trainer
the art is so beautiful because it reminds me of Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea movie. Such a good pokemon glad the ex version is competitive in the TCG too. Reminds me of the little mermaid and the song Under the Sea :p so cute I also think of Manaphy as Rosalina and the Phione in the background as lumas so cool that it is the only legendary pokemon can bread.

Will be a nice addition to my collection :D

Last edited:

awesomeMSG

Just a guy who wants to master Greninja BREAK
If only they gave this art treatment to Darkrai's Box. No disregards to Manaphy, but TPCI made this Pokemon amazing, artwork wise.

Hellcat

Outlaw Trainer
Looks like I need to start combing places for a Manapht plush. Is the plush going to be exclusive to just TRU? Or will Gamestop be getting any of them?

Pikachu6319

Scooby
I see the snuck Phione in the artwork. That's good, it's the only way Phione will get any acknowledgement as a mythical Pokémon whatsoever, at least if one considers it mythical.

Purrloin

I see the snuck Phione in the artwork. That's good, it's the only way Phione will get any acknowledgement as a mythical Pokémon whatsoever, at least if one considers it mythical.
As a Phione fan I'm happy it's in the art as well. But if only Phione got a plush too... :(