News Mythical Pokemon Collections

Heck, with the pretty Energy and that gorgeous box I'd be willing to drop $10 more even without the Shaymin and extra boosters. *o*

$50?
raw

I'll have to see pull rates for it. Because it's kind of too expensive to get nothing in 10 packs, though I wouldn't put it past them...

Why are people complaining about the price if every generations packaged has been priced higher. And this one at least has reason for it with it giving you 2 extra packs and a promo for $10 more then the normal boxes. I understand it's still a little over priced but considering what you get from the normal elite boxes and what the generations boxes have been priced I'm actually surprised that it's $50 rather than $60

I figured the Generations ETB would cost more than the others thanks to the promo, extra boosters, and the "Generations Effect," but only $10? Wow, I thought it'd be more like $15-20 more.

Granted, it's a lot more than what I would usually pay for an ETB, since I can get most PTCG products for less than retail & no one seems to want to do the same for Generations stuff. Still a WAY better deal in terms of the packs than the Collection boxes, though - $5 a pack, if you ignore all the (plentiful) goodies? Pretty good, considering normal pack retail is $4.

And, of course, you have the goodies. Promo EX, purdy Energy that'll replace all my non-holo ones in decks, sleeves to store the set's normal holos & reverses (that's what I use em for, at least), some ~fancy~ dice that I definitely want to use, little pamphlet to keep track of the set, and a cool looking box. Well worth it, I'd say.

Everyoene is complaining meanwhile I'm considering if buying it off of PC is worth it considering delivery price or would it be better to wait 'till September.
I mean, eh, it's only 5$ above the usual price up here, so.

Considering the bad pull rates I had with this "generations"set up until now, I think I'd rather buy the energies and sleeves individually, shaymin ex can stay there for what's it worth !! I mean its not like the other shaymin isn't playable(sarcasm) and expensive enough to make a promo so people can use it everywhere then but nope :/ a granny shaymin would do I guess, why are these promo exes ever released I wonder? they're 99% useless most of the time and trade-less most of the time

That's pretty good value, to be fair- £35 for 10 boosters and a guaranteed EX is awesome! Given how great Generations has been, I'm more than willing to pay an extra fiver for it.

I guess I can work with this. I mean, $50 isn't ridiculous, considering the normal price of Generations packs and all the goodies you get in the box, its not a terrible deal.

Buying 10 packs from the Mythical Collection Boxes would be a whopping $130+, so 10 packs and like I said, everything else that you get, is a pretty good deal. Of course, you don't get the sweet full art promos that come in the Mythical Collection Boxes, but its worth it.

$50 huh? That's not too bad, but the Europe price is wrong. As a small retailer I can confirm the MSRP is €59,99 here, and multiple stores are using this price for pre-order as well so feel free to look it up! Compared to 'normal' ETB's which go for €49,99 it'll be €10 more expensive.

Finally a price! Its only ten dollars more for an extra 2 packs. It also is "Generations". You get 2 packs in a mythical box for 12.99, Yeah I guess you get a promo and pin but, still.

Back