News Mythical Pokemon Collections

With so much Dark in the format, this Keldeo could be good with it's Justified Ability. Unfortunately though, I think it'll miss out on being used as it painfully whiffs some key KOs - most notably hitting 160 w/Fighting Fury Belt on a Dark Pokemon, meaning Yveltal-EX survives with 10 HP. Futhermore, it's a pain that Secret Sword can't be used in consecutive turns!

Anyway, the artwork is nice and Keldeo is a cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything, so I'll definitely be picking this box up.

They actually had 2 boxes at my local Gamestop. But when I went to pay for one, the computer blocked the sale, saying that they had to wait until the 3rd. Bummer. They do look good in person though.

Two more months until Meloetta. That's all I care about.
Agree, I've collected all the mythicals so far, but I have certain ones I'll get 3 of, (because they're nicer) and other ones I'll get only 1 of.

1: Arceus, Manaphy, Genesect, Darkrai, Keldeo
3: Celebi, Mew, Shaymin, Victini, Meloetta, Jirachi

Manaphy is kind of a "sacrifice", as I would like to have 3 but it doesn't work the way I arrange my binder (since 6x3 = 2 pages)
The one-offs are lumped together with the Pikachu/ Hoopa collection promos I liked (everything except Dialga, Palkia and Regigigas)

That said, this Keldeo is borderline playable, and a decent shout with ninja boy.

It's Justified Ability is nice as a counter to the overabundance of Dark-type Pokemon in the game.

However, Secret Sword is a sticking point. Yes; you can do 150 damage a turn. But, every other turn. In the game today; you can't really get by doing 100+ damage every other turn. The game just doesn't work like that.

Hey guys whats your favorite generations card? I am very interested in your veiws. I have unboxed a lot of Elite trainer boxes (in my channel below in my signature), i just want to know which cards you guys like.

Cheers

That artwork is crazy. It seems like Genesect is real, and it's on the streets of your city. Awesome, gorgeous.

UK also got these early! I didn't know there were any figures for the Mythical Collections though? Although we never get them in Europe anyway.

Back