News Mythical Pokemon Collections

50 whole dolla.... Outrageous but at the same time this box has me like
tumblr_mzk486l9bk1stw3moo1_500.gif

I wonder how much this is in the UK, because I want this for the Shaymin-EX promo alone due to how expensive the game is for a high school student like me -_-

Watch these boxes online be gone in the five minutes upon release.

So it's having an early release before it goes public. Shame Pokemoncenter.com's a US site otherwise I'd be ordering me one to make my club friends jealous.

So it's $50, €45 and... £45 (on Chaos Cards anyway, haven't checked anywhere else). Once again the UK gets completely screwed on prices :( $50 is £33, and €45 is £40. I mean, I've still pre-ordered one because I want everything in it so it is probably worth it ultimately, but yeah.

I am trying to save up for this box of beauty. I mean, it is gorgeous, who can't love this? Plus, it is Generations, even with that Shaymin-EX. Atleast you are guaranteed an EX. This ETB is actually my first, so im thinking im going to have a fun time.

Plenty of Manaphy and Darkrai down here right now ;) Even know where to get a Mew if I wanted it. At least card wise.

Can't say the same thing for the plushes. Those I never seem to find.

Anyway yay Shaymin. Can you believe though we're already halfway through this year?

Mmmm I want like, all of these? I'm kinda sad it's not Sky Forme but hey the hedgehog is cute too!

Back