News Mythical Pokemon Collections

There's also the Darkrai figure with the Premier Ball, don't forget about that!

Hopefully Gamestop will have that; neither of the Toys R Us stores in my area ever got the Jirachi figure. They got tons of Jirachi plush, but absolutely no figures. :(

Does this mean an arceus plush will appear too?

Yes, in August. But supply tends to be VERY limited on the plush, so you might want to pre-order one if possible. Or go to Gamestop the second they get them.

Went to Gamestop today to get the plush and figure, got there 3 1/2 hours before they opened and was able to grab one of the 2 plushes they had. Unfortunately the 3rd person left empty handed. Really pathetic making them this limited but not making them limited edition ie numbered, just limited supply and store exclusives.

Yeah, Gamestop is pretty nightmarish when it comes to supplying certain products, especially the plush.

Toys R Us is slightly better, but they tend to only get one thing but not the other. At my TRU, they only got Jirachi plush and no figures. A month earlier, they got a ton of Celebi figures but only 3 plush at most. I really hope that won't the case for Shaymin.

I finally managed to go to GameStop this morning. I was able to get the Darkrai plush and a few Fates Collide packs. I managed to get 2 Delphox and an Alakazam-EX.

I can't wait to see what these sleeves look like. I also can't wait to see if that Shaymin EX is going to get any play. I think I probably will look at this card in the future.

I hope this will make the bottom drop out on cards like M-Charizard EX and Jolteon EX. Unreal what those are going for. I'm excited for the sleeves and dice... may have to get more then 1 of these boxes!

I can't wait to see what these sleeves look like. I also can't wait to see if that Shaymin EX is going to get any play. I think I probably will look at this card in the future.

I doubt it, because it would compete with Shaymin ROS for space

OMG 10 freaking packs? I'll be like

giphy.gif

"Oh yeah baby make these EX's rain on me!!!"

You're a little late on that, TPCI/PCL, but at least we'll be getting an easier way to get Generations packs now. It'll soothe the demand for Jolteons a bit if the hype hasn't already died by then.

Back