'CoroCoro' Teases 'Sun' and 'Moon' News in Next Issue

silversalamence10

Top Hat Regulator
Look at all the "bugger all" they revealed. Heck not even Magearna's type (confirmed to be Steel/Fairy) is considered news from this month's issue because the type was pretty much obvious to us when Magearna was revealed two months ago.

dotamin

Aspiring Trainer
Oh well, at least we know we are getting new information in the next issue. They kind of spoiled us with x and y by revealing both starters and legendaries at the same time and out of nowhere.

Equinox

Stallwart Player
Well, CoroCoro, I'm disappointed in you for making a useless announcement, everyone knows you're going to have news anyways, might as well just save it until you can release it rather than make the pointless announcement that you have game info you're going to release later :/

Last edited:

Orphalesion

Aspiring Trainer
Well we still got confirmation of Magearna's typing, sure it was likely that it would be Steel/Fairy, but it could also have been Steel/Psyichic, pure Steel etc.
I know it's not much (pretty much nothing at all) but it's something.

I can't remember that they promised "big" news, jsut that they would start covering Sun and Moon. Now however they did promise big news and I hope they deliver :p

Edit: Oh and also the boxes CoroCoro shows celary read "Nintendo 3DS" so, unless I missed the confirmation on that, this confirms that the games will be playable on the 3DS and not for that new console Ninendo is developing.
Neato-Beans ^-^

Last edited:

SkyeVictini

Seriously, calm down.
Now watch, next month, they reveal the box art, but the legendaries are still silhouetted; they just tell you their types.

And to add insult to injury, they show silhouettes of the starters and don't reveal them for another 2 months. :p

RealSlim

Dragons Breeder
CoroCoro y u troll uz

1zbxfr.png

Citrus

Aspiring Trainer
This is pretty pathetic :I The whole sun and moon hype train has felt so slow and decrepit...

If they wanna hold out on news, sure, w/e, do your thing. But everything they've done so far is just not newsworthy which seems like a massive error in judgement >< ...unless they can meet this weird stale hype they've built head on, by sun and moon turn out to be landmark games in the pokemon series.. which as an idea is kinda hard to believe in

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
This new age of information technology has made people seriously impatient.
Maybe, but in this case, if I recall correctly, they promised they would reveal something big in this issue... hence the disappointment and anger...
If this forum wasn't PG-13, my comment to this news would be very different...