'CoroCoro' Teases 'Sun' and 'Moon' News in Next Issue

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I'm confident we'll get a significant amount of news. The timing seems right for a newsdump on basic stuff like the protagonists, the region, the starters, the mascots, etc. And after they've teased the box arts, I think it's safe to say they'll be revealing the mascots (then again, nothing is every truly "safe"). We usually know that much by around May/June, so the wait shouldn't be that much longer.

G-Panthera

Panthera's Fiercest Fighter
I'm confident we'll get a significant amount of news. The timing seems right for a newsdump on basic stuff like the protagonists, the region, the starters, the mascots, etc. And after they've teased the box arts, I think it's safe to say they'll be revealing the mascots (then again, nothing is every truly "safe"). We usually know that much by around May/June, so the wait shouldn't be that much longer.

Nah, I predict that they're going to show the back of the boxes, and the month afterwards they will show the side of the boxes. Count on it! :p

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Nah, I predict that they're going to show the back of the boxes, and the month afterwards they will show the side of the boxes. Count on it! :p

The back of the boxes would reveal more information than we're probably going to get this month.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member

I agree, I think this is going to be a pretty big info dump for Sun and Moon. I do agree we should see a lot of stuff involving the protagonists, starter Pokemon, legends, box mascots, and probably the name of the region with a few still images of random places in said region.

G-Panthera

Panthera's Fiercest Fighter
The back of the boxes would reveal more information than we're probably going to get this month.

Yep, and the best part is.....its all in Japanese, making it unreadable other than for those who can speak and read it, so we are still screwed.:p

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Yep, and the best part is.....its all in Japanese, making it unreadable other than for those who can speak and read it, so we are still screwed.:p

But, that's part of the fun sometimes. Trying to translate Japanese images without any knowledge of the source material so it can lead to a lot of assumptions, debate and conversation.