'CoroCoro' Teases 'Sun' and 'Moon' News in Next Issue

Discussion in 'Pokémon Video Games' started by Athena, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Athena The Cooler Danchou
    Athena

Advanced Member Member

2. CYL All hail Eevee!
    CYL

i.e. they revealed nothing.

3. TheLunaticHypno Just your average Hypno fan
    TheLunaticHypno

I hope I made a good decision pre ordering moon... Just watch the moon legendary be ugly as heck...

4. silversalamence10 Top Hat Regulator
    silversalamence10

Look at all the "bugger all" they revealed. Heck not even Magearna's type (confirmed to be Steel/Fairy) is considered news from this month's issue because the type was pretty much obvious to us when Magearna was revealed two months ago.

Bolt the Cat likes this.
  5. dotamin Aspiring Trainer
    dotamin

Oh well, at least we know we are getting new information in the next issue. They kind of spoiled us with x and y by revealing both starters and legendaries at the same time and out of nowhere.

6. Chrswrites Aspiring Trainer
    Chrswrites

They promised big news this month, but this is just disappointing.

7. Equinox Stallwart Player
    Equinox

Well, CoroCoro, I'm disappointed in you for making a useless announcement, everyone knows you're going to have news anyways, might as well just save it until you can release it rather than make the pointless announcement that you have game info you're going to release later :/

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  8. crystal_pidgeot Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
    crystal_pidgeot

As long as I get more mega pidgeot forms, I'll be happy.

TheFlyingPidove likes this.
  9. HA559 Aspiring Trainer
    HA559

The new information we got is that there will be new information next month.

10. KingPig12 Now with 100% more pants
    KingPig12

Seriously? That's it? No starters or legendaries or anything?

11. Orphalesion Aspiring Trainer
    Orphalesion

Well we still got confirmation of Magearna's typing, sure it was likely that it would be Steel/Fairy, but it could also have been Steel/Psyichic, pure Steel etc.
    I know it's not much (pretty much nothing at all) but it's something.

I can't remember that they promised "big" news, jsut that they would start covering Sun and Moon. Now however they did promise big news and I hope they deliver :p

Edit: Oh and also the boxes CoroCoro shows celary read "Nintendo 3DS" so, unless I missed the confirmation on that, this confirms that the games will be playable on the 3DS and not for that new console Ninendo is developing.
    Neato-Beans ^-^

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  12. SkyeVictini Seriously, calm down.
    SkyeVictini

Now watch, next month, they reveal the box art, but the legendaries are still silhouetted; they just tell you their types.

And to add insult to injury, they show silhouettes of the starters and don't reveal them for another 2 months. :p

13. MegaButterfree Old Timer
    MegaButterfree

Burned yet again.

14. fleshrum April in Kalos...
    fleshrum

Advanced Member Member

>>>>on 3ds
    >>>>>YAY

dotamin and Orphalesion like this.
  15. RealSlim Dragons Breeder
    RealSlim

CoroCoro y u troll uz

[​IMG]

16. Lostlorn Forest Sinnoh is the best region
    Lostlorn Forest

Summed up, another month of suffering...

17. Serpens Aspiring Trainer
    Serpens

This new age of information technology has made people seriously impatient.

Yog, thegrovylekid and Orphalesion like this.
  18. Citrus Aspiring Trainer
    Citrus

This is pretty pathetic :I The whole sun and moon hype train has felt so slow and decrepit...

If they wanna hold out on news, sure, w/e, do your thing. But everything they've done so far is just not newsworthy which seems like a massive error in judgement >< ...unless they can meet this weird stale hype they've built head on, by sun and moon turn out to be landmark games in the pokemon series.. which as an idea is kinda hard to believe in

19. Victorsaurus Aspiring Trainer
    Victorsaurus

I want an official big poster of that page will all those Pokémon, but with the 7 gen included. :D

20. Metalizard Aspiring Trainer
    Metalizard

Maybe, but in this case, if I recall correctly, they promised they would reveal something big in this issue... hence the disappointment and anger...
    If this forum wasn't PG-13, my comment to this news would be very different...

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

Vracken, Yakkov