News Mythical Pokemon Collections

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer
do you guys think this product will also be available in other countries? (Germany f.i?)

Considering the report is about a product being released in France. Yes. Unlike Japanese boxes, I can't recall their being one released exclusively to Europe or North America. We may alter our releases slightly but we get the same products.

Mobou2211

Aspiring Trainer
Considering the report is about a product being released in France. Yes. Unlike Japanese boxes, I can't recall their being one released exclusively to Europe or North America. We may alter our releases slightly but we get the same products.

That's what I thought as well. Nevertheless, it's very strange that the french site of pokemon20.com is the first, and until now still only one that has announced the elite trainer box :/ Maybe I worry to much, but I need my MCharizard and MBlastoise EX's so bad :D

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer
That's what I thought as well. Nevertheless, it's very strange that the french site of pokemon20.com is the first, and until now still only one that has announced the elite trainer box :/ Maybe I worry to much, but I need my MCharizard and MBlastoise EX's so bad :D

It's not unprecedented though. The last few sets' booster packs/decks have all been first revealed via European sites.

TrainerMa'am

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I am absolutely livid!!!

Today is release day in sunny Australia for the Celebi and Charizzard boxes and nation wide no stores have recieved either product! At this time the distributor cannot confirm when the stores will recieve the product!

SupremeLeaderQuagsire

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah, first post here! The Jirachi could be a nice tech in Darkrai / Hypno sleep decks, and the artwork looks really cool! The pin looks pretty cool as well. I do like the color of the box. So... Blue. :p

MarshalBry

Aspiring Trainer
One of two I've been waiting for. Now I have to wait until December...:(

I was only planning on getting Shaymin (July) and Keldeo (October) with them being my favourite Pokémons, but after seeing how pretty the Jirachi artwork is I'm sooo tempted (I don't normally buy products as opposed to just buying the cards generally as I'm not a big collector)

Darkpoison64

Aspiring Trainer
Such a pretty card, will be on the hunt this friday but will probably find they are all sold out when I finish my classes for the day...

Saarebas

Aspiring Trainer
I had a dream last night this box and the Darkrai boxes were already on the shelves. My thirst is reaching a fever pitch.

Anyway, I'm super excited to get this one. Jirachi is one of my favs.

Pixelmon Cuby

TCG Collector
I had a dream last night this box and the Darkrai boxes were already on the shelves. My thirst is reaching a fever pitch.

Anyway, I'm super excited to get this one. Jirachi is one of my favs.

Yeah, I had a similar dream as well. Except... It was for Fates Collide! I am going to be on the hunt this Friday. And maybe even Thursday.

Crimzonlogic

I'm Batwoman.
I'm gonna be too broke to buy this on friday on account of it being pocket-emptying rent day...But hopefully they are well stocked like the previous boxes! :)

Pigeon Mitch

Exotic Bird Bingo
Thankfully I have some connections and have been able to insure I can get a Jirachi Box this Friday. I've been trying to keep on top of these Mythical Collections since they started, and plan on seeing them through to the end.

@Crimzonlogic Pocket-emptying rent day is never fun. Ruins everything. You could always do a last resort and trade in old games to pick one up before they (unfortunately) disappear.

Ami Dark

Professor/Leader of the Destiny Tower League
My Target in Hiram, GA got them now. ^w^ Wonder how long they've been here...
12417730_1597063760616843_5429877716423954709_n.jpg

collinhall

Aspiring Trainer
I was lucky enough to get the plush today. They got it from the back and sold it to me; should I go back and get the other one?

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
I will get the plushie and name him Ains, and get him a golden staff with 7 orbs on it being held in place by mini snake satue carvings. #Otakusunite.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Damn it I would buy it but I'm outta cash from buying so much stuff from 'Fates Colide'...