Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
Oh, so this dieded. (?) TBH, it was nice I got Lynched, because I lost track of the game a day later. :v

Anyways, my abilities being in my claim were a bummer, since that brough me down even though I played no differently from other games. :p Congrats to Aqua and the hosts!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Is the link to the master doc broken for anyone else, or is it just me?

Good game to everyone, by the way, and congrats to Team Aqua! In case it isn't obvious enough by now, my Ralts was the reason TGK got saved early on in the game, although I'm still not sure how the ability works.
It should be working now. :)

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
I'm going through the aqua and magma QTs and for aqua so far these are my favorite quotes.
Aqua chat
Squirtle squad:
Anyways, what's with EM having Crobat??? That's just so weird!!!!!!

I have a theory that his scum team have convinced him to play really dumb so he can pass off as super noob townie then when he claims Crobat he feigns complete innocence? Haha I don't know, buts it's just weird...

Squirtle squad later on:
Why does he have a Crobat!!!!! This is so random.... My head hurts...
Bb and Camo whatever you were thinking when you gave Elita a Crobat... It worked.. We are all stupidly puzzled... (I was laughing IRL as of this post)

Do either of you want to jump on Empoleon?? Probably you reinforce, I'm gonna jump off

Squritle squad a bit later:
You know what, there's no reason not to defend EM for town Cred.
If he's scum that means he's working alone Cos his allies are dead so we can't be seen as defending scum, and if he's town then we look lovely in town eyes!
I think we are safe to let the town lynch him :)

Simands:
Empoleon's chat with bb definitely didn't sound fake, I'm conflicted here... While I was checking through stuff from d1, I noticed that even back then, he was buddying with GM. It's also very possible that he'd keep a conversation regarding the stuff he was talking about out of the QT to avoid spam. The question about what QT was speaks against this, but maybe that part was edited...

Simands later on:
EM - Acts scummy, buddies with other scum, but could still be town.

Magma chat:
no spoiler because I was only mentioned a few times. ):

Yeowie:
If we kill someone, I'm thinking Empoleon_master. He thinks too much. Even if he's Team Aqua it doesn't really matter, coz we've gotta get rid of them... And if we're all still alive at the end, we'll have 2 rangers or less left to win.

HA, someone at least thought my thought patterns trying to imitate L was good! In your face everyone else who thought I was going over board and thinking waaay too far into this!

Also Drac used his adhesive on me? When did that happen?!? Weird.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Postgame
General Comments
I am really glad how this game turned out! I tried to design roles that were new, interesting, fresh, enjoyable and creative, so I hope the majority of you enjoyed. I'm glad to see I only had to modkill one player due to inactivity, which is really a huge step up from previous games, so thanks to everyone who made the effort!

Camo and I did experiment with the following, so comments and opinions would be much appreciated!
- Listing the post on which a vote was made in the vote count
- Two somewhat parallel scum teams that made up a third of the players
- Lack of reliable doctor, lack of reliable information roles
- The Capture Styler ability
- My game modding in general (I haven't done a WW game this scale before)

I personally would like to comment in regards to lynching when scum have safe claims. On multiple occasions, people were lynched as a result of their claim 'not making sense'. Considering as a game mod that gave safe claims to both scum teams, this argument really should not have been evident. I think Camo and I were fairly successful in punishing lynches based on this argument, as well as flavour. The Elita episode was successful although unintended, while I purposely used scum safe claims in phase flavour (Zinnia; Keith; Kate) and role flavour (Kate; Wallace). The decision to include non-canonical characters also partially attributed to this.

Somewhat minor, but I'm a bit disappointed to see my lovely vote counts ( :p) mostly neglected (unless it had a mistake in it :U). I recall voting patterns were somewhat intertwined between the Team Aqua members and could really have altered the lynches in the final days if people payed attention to it.

I'd also like to apologise for my few modding mistakes, especially that one that caused the fluky lynch of Reinforce. My bad - it certainly teaches me to pay more attention in the future.

I'd then like to thank @Athena for letting me know her game-modding secrets (that spreadsheet template was awesome!), and @Camoclone for all the work he put into finalising the game and putting up with me changing the setup every month. xD

Anyways, hope everyone had fun and hope to see you all in the upcoming Werewolf game hosted by Celever and thegrovylekid!

Master Links
Master Doc
Master Spreadsheet
Vote + Notes Spreadsheet
Aqua's Council
Magma's Council
Thoughts Channel
Eliminated Chat

Player Analysis

@Yeowie/@Vom - Maxie
Role: Maxie
Alignment: Team Magma

You are Maxie, the leader of Team Magma. You are more of a sophisticated person and quite strategic, which has led to your building of an successful enterprise. You are a successful businessman that no person would ever expect of being a criminal mastermind, right?

Passive Ability: Strategic Boss
Only someone as strategic as you could have stayed boss for this long, so why don't you put that skill to good (or bad) use? You have infiltrated the identity papers and made sure that any action that requires the checking of an alignment will check your alignment as 'Pokémon Ranger'.

Passive Ability: Aqua Immunities
You’ve evaded Team Aqua’s attempts to brutally destroy you on countless occasions and have thus developed a type of immunity against them. This means that any attempt to nightkill you by Team Aqua will fail.

Ability: Head Honcho
Once each odd night (i.e. Night 1, Night 3), you may PM me the name of a player and the role name of a surviving Admin ('Tabitha' or 'Courtney'). That player eliminates the target but role name will be held responsible. If you are eliminated, the last Admin to carry out your orders will receive this ability (because obviously they are more reliable). If you are the last member of your team, you will take matters into your own hands and do the eliminating yourself.

Pokémon: Camerupt (Eruption)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKCAMERUPT and the name of a player. You will burn and destroy part of that player’s role card, meaning the section is completely hidden from other actions (excluding this one) and role flips, as if the section did not exist. You will not learn what the burnt section contained. Burning will not hinder the player’s use of any action. Any Abilities are burnt first, then any Passive Abilities, then any Pokémon, then the Flavour and Role Name, then the Wincon and Alignment. Only one Ability/Passive Ability/Pokémon is burnt at a single time. You will lose your ‘Strategic Boss’ Passive Ability during the Night you use this Pokémon, if you do.

Win Condition: Eliminate Team Aqua and outnumber the Pokémon Rangers.
Eh, Yeowie lurked for most of the time he was around though Vom did step up activity a bit further. Yeowie's lurking sorta come back to bite him, however, as he missed the fact that an attempted kill on thegrovylekid could not steal the Gallade that was found in the role claim. Kudos to Vom for managing to stay alive nearly until the end of the game, despite losing members early on. In regards to the role, I'd would have thought there was a bit more use of Camerupt, being one of those more powerful janitor roles.

@GM DracLord
Role: Courtney

You are Courtney, an Admin of Team Magma. You have placed yourself as a high rank and therefore are unprepared for attacks by minors. You have many tricks up your sleeve - or more accurately, on your hand - and find those who defeat you a worthy member of Team Magma.

Passive Ability: Magma's Capturer
If Leader Maxie holds you responsible for player elimination, you will capture and own one of the eliminated player's Pokémon along with the ability (the Pokémon data will be sent to you). How notorious.

Ability: Handy Gloves
Maxie has engineered gloves that mix dangerous concoctions of berry juices for you. This means that once a night you may PM me the name of a player and the name of a concoction: 'spicy', 'corrosive' or 'adhesive'. The spicy concoction makes the target's eyes difficult to open, thus causing a 50% chance that each of that player’s actions will fail that night (this is 50% accuracy for any Pokémon actions). The corrosive concoction will allow you to mess with the target’s authority, causing that player’s vote weight to be decreased by 1 for the following day. The adhesive concoction prevents the target from escaping, meaning that if that player targets a member of Team Magma, you will learn that player's role. Because each concoction takes a while to make, you cannot choose the same concoction two nights in a row.

Pokémon: Ninetales (Curse)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKNINETALES and the name of a player. You will curse that player so that player's non-lethal night actions (excluding those that block or create some other paradoxical situation) will affect them as well as their target.

I'm glad this role got a bit of action as it was one of the more exciting/impactful roles in the game. Unfortunately Drac died fairly early, although there was a few creative uses. Using Curse on Yeowie/Vom was certainly optimal, allowing for maximal use of that Camerupt. I was a bit disappointed with how there was a lower level of communication from Drac, especially about what he was planning on doing that night, so I suggest you work on that. :)

@Luispipe8
Role: Tabitha

You are Tabitha, an Admin of Team Magma. You have placed your trust in Leader Maxie, and you believe he has the capability of defeating all who oppose. You are known to rely on Maxie even in your failures. But please, try not to have a tantrum!

If Leader Maxie holds you responsible for player elimination, you capture and own one of the eliminated player's Pokémon along with the ability (the Pokémon data will be sent to you). How notorious.

Passive Ability: Really, Really, Really Obnoxious
There are some people that get really, really, really annoying and neglect to get out of the way. You have decided that when a player targets you three or more times (even if you block the action) you will deal with them by eliminating them (and have a tantrum in the process).

Pokémon: Torkoal (Smokescreen)
Once each odd night (i.e. Night 1, Night 3), you may PM me ##ATKTORKOAL. If you do, any non-lethal actions used on you will fail that night.

This was sorta your defensive role, I guess. Unfortunately Luis got lynched Night 1 so it got little to no use. I apologise for the apparently indie safe claim which got you lynched - I thought it would've been perceived as town. >_>

@Reinforce
Role: Archie
Alignment: Team Aqua

You are Archie, the leader of Team Aqua. You spend much time performing extensive workouts in your base, and therefore are muscular, but it is a pity you don't have time to perform 'eliminating'. Why? You have an enterprise to run you know!

Passive Ability: Busy Boss
Only someone with your muscles could have stayed boss for this long. Probably because no one could beat you at an arm wrestle. Your fists are also in superb shape and are quite persuasive; meaning any action that requires the checking of an alignment will check your alignment as 'Pokémon Ranger'.

Passive Ability: Magma Immunities
You’ve evaded Team Magma’s attempts to assassinate you on countless occasions and have thus developed a type of immunity against them. This means that any attempt to nightkill you by Team Magma will fail.

Once each even night (i.e. Night 2, Night 4), you may PM me the name of a player and the name of a surviving Admin ('Shelly' or 'Matt'). That player eliminates the target but role name will be held responsible. If you are eliminated, the last Admin to carry out your orders will receive this ability (because obviously they are more reliable). If you are the last member of your team, you will take matters into your own hands and do the eliminating yourself.

Pokémon: Sharpedo (Crunch)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKSHARPEDO and the name of a player. You will pierce that player with your jaws. Each night (starting on the night after you target them), the accuracy of the Pokémon of the player you pierced will permanently decrease by 5% as that player grows weaker. However, if at any point that player is targeted by a doctor action, that player’s Pokémon will not grow any weaker (but still have a lowered accuracy). You will lose your ‘Busy Boss’ Passive Ability during the Night you use this Pokémon, if you do.

Win Condition: Eliminate Team Magma and outnumber the Pokémon Rangers.

I certainly would not have been able to tell that this was your first game as scum on PB! I think you played really well, really falling into that role of Kate in using your Capture Styler. I'd imagine you could've escaped the lynch if you were actually around. >_> Anyways, I think that Sharpedo should've been used at /least/ once despite the risk, considering it is a powerful long-term vanilliser (makes a role have no abilities).

@simsands
Role: Shelly

You are Shelly, an Admin of Team Aqua. You are quite stylish and looked well upon by Leader Archie. Although a very good sweet talker, you are very strong and should be taken seriously by minors. Before you joined Team Aqua, you where a member of the Devon Cooperation. This job required you to develop skills in research and technology, a skill your other team members sadly lack.

Passive Ability: Aqua's Capturer
If Leader Archie holds you responsible for player elimination, you capture and own one of the eliminated player's Pokémon along with the ability (the Pokémon data will be sent to you). How notorious.

You’ve evaded Team Magma’s attempts to assassinate you on countless occasions and have thus developed a type of immunity against them. This means that any attempt to nightkill you by Team Magma will fail.

Ability: Hacker
Everyone still uses Devon products to communicate. You are an expert in Devon technology (heck, you designed a few of them), meaning you can easily hack into them. You also have these dandy sound amplifier things that you can use to learn even more information. Once a night, you may PM me the name of a player. In most cases, if that player learns any information during that night, you will learn it too.

Pokémon: Ludicolo (Nature's Power)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKLUDICOLO and the name of a player. You will randomly: reveal that player's Pokémon in the upcoming day update, block that player, or learn of that player's role name. Each action that has been randomly chosen will not be used again until all three actions have been randomly selected an equal amount of times. In other words, your first action (for an example) will not be selected again until the other two have been selected.

Pokémon: Swellow (Fly)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKSWELLOW. Any actions you use (excluding this one) will fail for that night and any actions used on you will fail for that night.

Wow, you surprised me too! You really thought through each of your actions and managed to appear townie in most people's eyes. That said, I'm surprised you get blocked a couple of times which really stopped you using that Ludicolo effectively. Really deserved the win, I reckon.

@Squirtle Squad
Role: Matt

You are Matt, an Admin of Team Aqua. Leader Archie is great figure for you (he, like, saved your life and everything) and is therefore your role model. You endeavour to become as strong as you leader... but for now, you'll just enjoy bashing people up.

If Leader Archie holds you responsible for player elimination; you capture and own one of the eliminated player's Pokémon along with the ability (the Pokémon data will be sent to you). How notorious.

Once each even night (i.e. Night 2, Night 4), you may PM me the name of a player and the name of a surviving Admin ('Shelly' or 'Matt'). That player eliminates the target but role name will be held responsible. If you are eliminated, the last Admin to carry out your orders will receive this ability (because obviously they are more reliable). If you are the last member of your team, you will take matters into your own hands and do the eliminating yourself.

Ability: Duel of the Strong
Once a game, during the day, you may post in thread ##CHALLENGE <player>. It will be publically announced that the current Day will be extended by 24 hours, all votes casted will be reset and only you and the player you challenged may be voted. You will not be able to use this during a Lynch or Lose situation (it will be publically revealed when a situation is Lynch or Lose).

Pokémon: Azumarill (Bubblebeam)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKAZUMARILL and the name of a player. During the next day, that player must be the most recent vote caster on a player for their vote to count.

Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKNINETALES and the name of a player. You will curse that player so that player's non-lethal night actions (excluding those that block or create some other paradoxical situation) will affect them as well as their target.

Pokémon: Wobbuffet (Shadow Tag)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKWOBBUFFET. The upcoming day will not end until a player has been lynched at majority. The majority will decrease by one every 24 hours after the first 48 hours of the day. If you used this action, it will be revealed in the day update.

I decided Wallace was going to be one of the safe claims from early on, but I never realised the synergy this role had! It does look like the claim bought you another day, too. Camo and I both found a few questionable votes and pressure from you. One in particular was when you jumped onto Vom and then pressured with something similar to what you just did.

@Ice Espeon
Role: Steven Stone
Alignment: Pokémon Ranger

You are Steven Stone, the Hoenn Region Champion and Master of Mega Evolution. Although not a Pokémon Ranger, you wish to see Team Magma and Team Aqua brought to justice after realising the potential future havoc the teams could [re]create. You have called Wallace and asked for his assistance in this crisis, and you hope that he makes it in time.

Passive Ability: Solitary Champion
Your actions cannot be tracked, blocked or watched, and you cannot be protected from night actions.

Passive Ability: The Top
To be lynched, the vote count against you must reach the majority; if it doesn't, another player will be lynched.

Ability: Secrets of the Mega Stones
You have been separately PM'd a list of available Mega Stones. Once a night, including Night 0, you must PM me the name of a player and the name of one of the Mega Stones on the list. That player will receive that Mega Stone. You may not PM me the name of a Mega Stone more than once and you may not give a Mega Stone to yourself. If you are eliminated without all the stones being handed out, the remaining stones will be randomly distributed among alive players.

Pokémon: Mega Metagross (Psychic)
Once each even night (i.e. Night 2, Night 4), you may PM me ##ATKMETAGROSS and the name of a player. You will learn of that player’s alignment. Complete concentration is required to gather correct results, meaning if you are targeted by another player during the night, there is a 100% chance that the alignment you learnt is incorrect.

Pokémon: Probopass (Lock On)
Once each odd night (i.e. Night 1, Night 3), you may PM me ##ATKPROBOPASS and the name of a player. The accuracy of that player’s Pokémon will become 90% after most modifications.

Win Condition: To eliminate Team Aqua and Team Magma.
I'm glad with how you played this, Ice Espeon. Your choices of sending out the Stones were quite well done. I think you may have lurked a bit too much for your own good, but with a role that could only be majority lynched or nightkilled, I think lurking was actually effective in keeping a power role alive. Perhaps not the best strategy next game, though. Dx

@Celever
Role: Brendan

You are Brendan, the son of Normal Type Expert and Gym Leader, Norman. A new resident to Littleroot Town, you have decided to obtain your first Pokémon from Professor Birch. Along your travels, you have discovered the evil plots of Team Magma and Aqua and are determined to defeat them in this crisis.

Passive Ability: Multiple Choice
You may only use up to two Pokémon across every night and day pair (i.e. Night 1 and Day 1, Night 2 and Day 2).

Ability: Starting out your Journey
During Night 0, you must PM me the name of one of the Hoenn Starter Pokémon (Treecko, Mudkip or Torchic). You will be sent the final evolution of that Pokémon, capture it and its ability will become available for your use. If you fail to PM me, you will be randomly assigned a starter.

Ability: On a Journey
Once each odd night (i.e. Night 1, Night 3), you may PM me the name of a Pokémon at its final stage, excluding Legendaries and Starter Pokémon, found in the Hoenn Pokedex. You will capture this Pokémon and its ability will be available for your use.

Pokémon: Mega Swampert (Muddy Water)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKSWAMPERT and the name of one player or three players. If you choose one player, you have a 100% chance of blocking each of that player's lethal and non-lethal night actions. If you choose three players, you have a 50% chance of blocking each of that player’s non-lethal night actions. This Pokémon cannot be captured.

Pokémon: Altaria (Dragon Dance)
Once a day, you may PM me ##ATKALTARIA and the name of a player. You will amplify the abilities of all Pokémon that player owns for the upcoming night.

Pokémon: Sharpedo (Thief)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKSHARPEDO and the name of a player. You will make that player's vote weight 0 for the following day. You will also increase or decrease your vote by the number of votes you removed/added, for the following day (i.e, if a player's vote was 1, your vote will be increased by 1). Your vote weight cannot be increased past '3' or decreased past '1' in this way. This action will fail to activate if the following day is a Lynch or Lose or Mislynch and Lose situation (it will be publically revealed when a situation is Lynch or Lose or a Mislynch and Lose). This Pokémon cannot Mega Evolve.

Pokémon: Kecleon (Ancient Power)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKKECLEON and the name of three players. You will randomly use an effect selected from a premade effect pool. If the effect requires targeting one player, you will target the first player you sent me. f the effect requires targeting two players, you will target the first two players you sent me. If the effect requires targeting three players, you will target all three players you sent me.

I was pretty excited for this role and its counterpart, as it was personalisable, something that I think makes roles fun. I actually was originally going to make abilities on the night you choose a Pokémon, but Camo said that I needed to have abilities set in stone so I just sticked to the types. I think Camo also had some things to say to you a bit your play meta, so I'll just stick with that. :3

@Cypher333
Role: May

You are May, the daughter of Professor Birch, who you also got your first Pokémon from. Although not a Pokémon Ranger, you have decided to fight against Team Magma and Aqua in this crisis. You are an adventurous type, and due to helping you father in research, you can influence his publishings.

You may only use up to two Pokémon across every night and day pair (i.e. Night 1 and Day 1, Night 2 and Day 2).

Passive Ability: Brendan's Rival
During Night 0, you will be PM'd the opposite Pokémon that the player who is Brendan chose. You will capture that Pokémon and its ability will be available for your use.

Once each even night (i.e. Night 2, Night 4), you may PM me the name of a Pokémon at its final stage, excluding Legendaries and Starter Pokémon, found in the Hoenn Pokedex. You will capture this Pokémon and its ability will become available for your use.

Ability: Daughter of the Professor
At the start of each night, including Night 0, you will be sent a Birch's Study. Each night, including Night 0, you may PM me a sentence or two that is 20 words or under, which will be published as a 'Birch's Note' in the upcoming night update. If you don’t, the upcoming Birch’s Note would be default: “Birch appears to have left no note for the upcoming day.”

Pokémon: Mega Sceptile (Leaf Blade)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKMSCEPTILE. During the next day, you will cut off any extra votes (i.e. make that player’s vote ‘1’) from any player who does not vote the same lynch as you. You will also learn whose votes you cut off in the process and any other effects affecting a player’s vote. A player’s vote will immediately return to normal whenever you and the given player are voting for the same lynch.

Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKWOBBUFFET. The upcoming day will not end until a player has been lynched at majority. The majority will decrease by one every 24 hours after the first 48 hours of the day. If you used this action, it will be revealed in the day update.

Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKSWELLOW. Any actions you use (excluding this one) will fail for that night and any actions used on you will fail for that night.

I have to say, Cypher, that you were one of the best town players this game! You really did pinpoint mechanics and thought processes that are in or used to make the game, especially in that Elita/Crobat/Skarmory role epidemic that nearly got Empoleon lynched. I was a bit disappointed that you didn't use the notes I sent you in your announcer ability, but oh well. You're a force to reckon with in the future. :3

@Professor Palutena/@Growlitheguy
Role: Solana

You are Solana, a Pokémon Ranger with a best friend and partner, Plusle. Some say that you quite fond of Lunick, but of course you will not admit it.

Ability: Capture Styler
At the start of the stage update there may be the heading "A HORDE OF WILD POKÉMON HAS APPEARED". This horde will consist of a group of a single Pokémon, which will have its attack and effect listed underneath it. For the upcoming stage, you can use that ability as if it was your own. This means this action may be usable during both the day or the night. You cannot use your Pokémon during the same night or day that this ability was activated in.

Pokémon: Plusle (Plus)
Once a night, including Night 0, you may PM me ##ATKPLUSLE and the name of a player. That player's vote weight will be increased by 1 for the following day.

Both of you were inactive and this saw like no use...

@PMJ
Role: Lunick

You are Lunick, a Pokémon Ranger with a best friend and partner, Minun. Although tough, you have a soft spot for Solana, although you will not let it disturb your ranger duties.

At the start of the stage update there may be the heading "A HORDE OF WILD POKÉMON HAS APPEARED". This horde will consist of a group of a single Pokémon, which will have its attack and effect listed underneath it. For the upcoming stage, you can use that ability as if it was your own. This means this action may be usable during both the day or the night. You cannot use your Pokémon during the same night or day that this ability was activated in.

Pokémon: Minun (Minus)
Once a night, including Night 0, you may PM me ##ATKMINUN and the name of a player. That player's vote weight will be decreased by 1 for the following day.

Both Camo and I found your lynch a bit stupid, but I can honestly see how it happened. I mean, a mass claim that early would have been detrimental to the town perhaps more than it would be to the scum.

@scattered mind
Role: Kellyn

You are Kellyn, a top Pokémon Ranger marked by fellow Rangers with your helpful attitude. Your helpfulness has saved many Pokémon, including a once kidnapped Riolu, who you have since befriended. Although among the youngest of the Pokémon Rangers, you have achieved a top status.

Passive Ability: Youthful
Because of your youth, villainous teams have dismissed you as a threat. Due to this, if you are targeted by a member of Team Aqua or Team Magma during the night, the target will be automatically redirected to a random player who is not of the same alignment of the player targeting.

Pokémon: Riolu (Aura Sphere)
You may only use this Pokémon 2 times a game. Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKRIOLU and the name of a player. You will track that player to learn the name of one player that the player targeted during that night, if any.

I think you played quite strongly in this game. I recall a lot of logical voting and you tried to hide your Passive Ability for as long as possible, which is ideal with this sort of role. You didn't just blow your tracking ability right out of the park, either. Honestly, your lynch was pretty ridiculous, considering I stated previously that scum have believable safe-claims. >_>

@thegrovylekid
Role: Wally

You are Wally, a young boy with an crippling illness. Most doctors diagonise your illness as purely asthma, although you are sure your symptoms are a bit off. Despite this, you endeavour to become a Pokémon Trainer, and have a great deal of compassion for Pokémon.

Passive Ability: Loyalty
You are incredibly loyal to all Pokémon, especially your own, who are your best of friends. You would do anything to prevent your friends for harm. This means no player can capture any of your Pokémon. You also have no favourites, meaning that whenever you use a Pokémon, you must use all that you have on hand.

Passive Ability: Thoughts to Yourself
As often as you like, at any time during the day and night, you may post in a QuickTopic I have linked you to. In these posts, you may choose to write recounts of the day, thoughts on the lynch, actions you would like to take, etc. What you post here will be used throughout the game in a hidden mechanic.

Passive Ability: Stricken Illness
You illness is so terrible that it unfortunately hinders your ability to use your Pokémon. Because of this, the accuracy of each of your Pokémon starts at 100%. Each night (starting from and including Night 2), the accuracy of each of your Pokémon will permanently decrease by 5% as your asthma worsens. Also, after you use your Pokémon during the night (from and including Night 1), the accuracy of each of your Pokémon will permanently decrease by another 10%. This accuracy check will be applied after all accuracy modifications.

Pokémon: Kecleon (Camouflage)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKKECLEON. Your actions cannot be watched or tracked.

Pokémon: Gallade (Justified)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKGALLADE. You will learn if an anti-town player targets you that night, but not that player’s name.

Pokémon: Flygon (Sand Tomb)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKFLYGON and the name of a player. Until the upcoming day ends, any votes placed on that player cannot be removed. It will be revealed in the day update when a player is under the effects of this Pokémon and what that effect is.

Pokémon: Roselia (Aromatherapy)
Once a game, you may PM me ##ATKROSELIA and the name of a player. That player cannot be eliminated during that night. This effect cannot activate more than once a game.

Pokémon: Cacturne (Needle Arm)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKCACTURNE and the name of a player. That player will flinch and be unable to use Pokémon that night.

Pokémon: Breloom (Giga Drain)
Once a game, during the night, you may PM me ##ATKBRELOOM. If you are eliminated or lynched during the night or the following day, your role will be revealed, but you will live a day longer. You may still post, however you will not be able to vote or use any actions during this extra period

You can definitely see improvement from the previous game, tgk! I like how you've been actively trying to find scum, which is always a good sign of good town. I would recommend in the future not to reveal your role as early as you did (especially a power role like this, especially with that Gallade that could help pin scum). Also, don't clear someone as town if you are not fairly certain, as you'll caught in a lie and get lynched under most circumstances. That said, I also think you used your role quite nicely. Your role, Sand Tomb in particular, was a quite experimental. There were a few nukes that I tried out on Wally, and I noticed that you quickly figured out how to bypass Sand Tomb, so lots of information for future setups. :D

@Empoleon_master
Role: Elita

You are Elita, a leader Pokémon Ranger of Wintown in the Fiore Region. You have a connection with the other Ranger leaders, naturally, and are known by them to have a bit of a cold heart.

Pokémon: Crobat (Defog)
Once a game, during the night, you may PM me ##ATKCROBAT and the name of a player. You will learn who, if anyone, targeted the person you PM’d me.

Pokémon: Mega Blaziken (Close Combat)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKMBLAZIKEN. Your vote weight will be increased by 3 but you will be lynched at the majority take 3 (L-3) during the following day.

If I look at the beginning of the game and the end... well, you can really see the contrast. I'm glad to see you're not too sour over the modkill, and it is noticeable that you're really trying to improve! I think you need to work on your reads in particular, but that should come a bit better after a few games.

Re: Those getting mindblown over Elita having Crobat instead of Skarmory
Well, fun fact. Steven was originally going to have Skarmory w/Spikes and Elita was originally going to have Skarmory w/Defog. I thought it was odd to have two of the same Pokemon, so I swapped Elita's Pokemon to Crobat (w/Defog). I later changed Steven's Skarmory completely (to Probopass) but forgot to change Elita. Mostly because I thought Elita owned a Crobat. Anyways, guys, don't lynch someone over something like that when the game mod has made safeclaims for the scum teams. >_>

@SilverSilent
Role: Ethan

You are Ethan, the most mathematical Pokémon Ranger of them all. Before you undertake a mission you always calculate the odds of course of action for future reference. Despite this, you do get a bit stressed under the heat of a mission, causing some of your calculations to be a bit off.

Ability: Calculator
You are a mathematical genius, if you do say so yourself. Once a night you may PM me the name of a player. You may PM me the name of a dead player. You will learn what the final vote weight of that player was during the previous day.

Pokémon: Xatu (Future Sight)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKXATU and the name of a dead player. You will manipulate time to discover a part of that player’s role that was hidden on the role flip.

I really don't get why people didn't just put two and two together and realise there may be a Janitor role from your claim. /sigh. Anyways, I noticed that you played quite differently to most people, Silver. You are much, much more conservative with your vote, while others are much too quick (hence all the rapid mislynches). I think you were a bit overcautious in being certain with a vote in a lesser information game such as Werewolf. That said, I think the Town does need to think through their lynches a bit more, just like you did. :)

@TwistedTurtwig
Role: Noah

You are Noah, a member of the Pokémon Rangers with a mixed personality. You are an orphan that has an ability to connect to the emotions of both people and Pokémon, which is an ability that you are highly embarrassed about, an embarrassment has made you neglect to tell a soul about it. You learnt of your abilities at a young age through a young Ralts that you discovered injured in the nearby forests, who has decided against evolving.

Passive Ability: Emotional Telepathy
You and Ralts have emotional telepathic conversations quite regularly. You have gathered from her that she is emotionally in tune with another Ralts, who you suspect is her twin. You have decided to help your buddy, and will learn how your Ralts is feeling during each night, which is affected by how this other Ralts is feeling.

Passive Ability: Emotional Link
Ralts is not the only one to have a link with someone else - you appear to too! This means that at random points during the day and the night, you will learn what this person you are apparently connected to is thinking. You are also determined to find out who this player is. This means that each night you may also PM me the name of a player. If that player is the player you are connected to, you will be added to a QuickTopic with them.

Pokémon: Ralts (Disarming Voice)
You know your Ralts is capable of using the Disarming Voice attack, but for some reason neglects to. You have respected this choice, and thus will not force her to ever use it.

<HIDDEN ABILITY (DISARMING VOICE)> The first attempt on the life (lynch, nightkill, etc) of either you or the player who is Wally will fail. Once this Pokémon activates, you will lose this ability. This effect is unlocked once you successfully PM me the name of the player who is Wally.
Once again you really did show you can think out of the box and come to different to norm conclusions. This was, in my opinion, your greatest strength in this game. As I discussed in the deadchat, I'm glad to hear your feedback about a more uncertain role like yours. Noah was actually a very late addition to the role pool, acting as a sudden idea for a mason with Wally (without him, there would be no mason role).

@Keeper of Night
Role: Ben

You are Ben, a Pokémon Ranger with a notable friend who wields a ukulele, Pichu. You are determined to become a top Pokémon Ranger, but your heart is really for the Pokémon, not yourself.

Pokémon: Pichu (Encore)
Once a day, you may PM me ##ATKPICHU. During the next night, that player must use all of their usable night actions. If that player fails to use their actions, they will randomly target someone with any usable actions instead. You cannot use this Pokémon if you used it during the previous night.
Note: If the player you PM’d me can use a Capture Styler and choose to use it, that choice will trump the use of any Pokémon they own. If they choose not to act, they will be forced to use their Pokémon rather than the styler. If that player has a Pokémon that cannot be used but can use a Capture Styler, they will use the styler.

Well, uh, originally Summer was going to be in a role, but I miscounted roles that I had created and had to ditch her. In hindsight, I wish I replaced Ben with one of my "if 21" roles, simply so it would be more enjoyable for the player. Anyways, I found the conclusion you came to after stealing a stone quite interesting to watch play out... if only IE didn't scan you during the night. Ah well.

Empoleon_master

Postgame
General Comments
I am really glad how this game turned out! I tried to design roles that were new, interesting, fresh, enjoyable and creative, so I hope the majority of you enjoyed. I'm glad to see I only had to modkill one player due to inactivity, which is really a huge step up from previous games, so thanks to everyone who made the effort!

Camo and I did experiment with the following, so comments and opinions would be much appreciated!

I personally would like to comment in regards to lynching when scum have safe claims. On multiple occasions, people were lynched as a result of their claim 'not making sense'. Considering as a game mod that gave safe claims to both scum teams, this argument really should not have been evident. I think Camo and I were fairly successful in punishing lynches based on this argument, as well as flavour. The Elita episode was successful although unintended, while I purposely used scum safe claims in phase flavour (Zinnia; Keith; Kate) and role flavour (Kate; Wallace). The decision to include non-canonical characters also partially attributed to this.

Somewhat minor, but I'm a bit disappointed to see my lovely vote counts ( :p) mostly neglected (unless it had a mistake in it :U). I recall voting patterns were somewhat intertwined between the Team Aqua members and could really have altered the lynches in the final days if people payed attention to it.

I'd also like to apologise for my few modding mistakes, especially that one that caused the fluky lynch of Reinforce. My bad - it certainly teaches me to pay more attention in the future.

I'd then like to thank @Athena for letting me know her game-modding secrets (that spreadsheet template was awesome!), and @Camoclone for all the work he put into finalising the game and putting up with me changing the setup every month. xD

Anyways, hope everyone had fun and hope to see you all in the upcoming Werewolf game hosted by Celever and thegrovylekid!

Master Links
Master Doc
Master Spreadsheet
Vote + Notes Spreadsheet
Aqua's Council
Magma's Council
Thoughts Channel
Eliminated Chat

Player Analysis

@Yeowie/@Vom - Maxie
Role: Maxie

You are Maxie, the leader of Team Magma. You are more of a sophisticated person and quite strategic, which has led to your building of an successful enterprise. You are a successful businessman that no person would ever expect of being a criminal mastermind, right?

Passive Ability: Strategic Boss
Only someone as strategic as you could have stayed boss for this long, so why don't you put that skill to good (or bad) use? You have infiltrated the identity papers and made sure that any action that requires the checking of an alignment will check your alignment as 'Pokémon Ranger'.

Passive Ability: Aqua Immunities
You’ve evaded Team Aqua’s attempts to brutally destroy you on countless occasions and have thus developed a type of immunity against them. This means that any attempt to nightkill you by Team Aqua will fail.

Once each odd night (i.e. Night 1, Night 3), you may PM me the name of a player and the role name of a surviving Admin ('Tabitha' or 'Courtney'). That player eliminates the target but role name will be held responsible. If you are eliminated, the last Admin to carry out your orders will receive this ability (because obviously they are more reliable). If you are the last member of your team, you will take matters into your own hands and do the eliminating yourself.

Pokémon: Camerupt (Eruption)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKCAMERUPT and the name of a player. You will burn and destroy part of that player’s role card, meaning the section is completely hidden from other actions (excluding this one) and role flips, as if the section did not exist. You will not learn what the burnt section contained. Burning will not hinder the player’s use of any action. Any Abilities are burnt first, then any Passive Abilities, then any Pokémon, then the Flavour and Role Name, then the Wincon and Alignment. Only one Ability/Passive Ability/Pokémon is burnt at a single time. You will lose your ‘Strategic Boss’ Passive Ability during the Night you use this Pokémon, if you do.

Eh, Yeowie lurked for most of the time he was around though Vom did step up activity a bit further. Yeowie's lurking sorta come back to bite him, however, as he missed the fact that an attempted kill on thegrovylekid could not steal the Gallade that was found in the role claim. Kudos to Vom for managing to stay alive nearly until the end of the game, despite losing members early on. In regards to the role, I'd would have thought there was a bit more use of Camerupt, being one of those more powerful janitor roles.

@GM DracLord
Role: Courtney

You are Courtney, an Admin of Team Magma. You have placed yourself as a high rank and therefore are unprepared for attacks by minors. You have many tricks up your sleeve - or more accurately, on your hand - and find those who defeat you a worthy member of Team Magma.

If Leader Maxie holds you responsible for player elimination, you will capture and own one of the eliminated player's Pokémon along with the ability (the Pokémon data will be sent to you). How notorious.

Ability: Handy Gloves
Maxie has engineered gloves that mix dangerous concoctions of berry juices for you. This means that once a night you may PM me the name of a player and the name of a concoction: 'spicy', 'corrosive' or 'adhesive'. The spicy concoction makes the target's eyes difficult to open, thus causing a 50% chance that each of that player’s actions will fail that night (this is 50% accuracy for any Pokémon actions). The corrosive concoction will allow you to mess with the target’s authority, causing that player’s vote weight to be decreased by 1 for the following day. The adhesive concoction prevents the target from escaping, meaning that if that player targets a member of Team Magma, you will learn that player's role. Because each concoction takes a while to make, you cannot choose the same concoction two nights in a row.

I'm glad this role got a bit of action as it was one of the more exciting/impactful roles in the game. Unfortunately Drac died fairly early, although there was a few creative uses. Using Curse on Yeowie/Vom was certainly optimal, allowing for maximal use of that Camerupt. I was a bit disappointed with how there was a lower level of communication from Drac, especially about what he was planning on doing that night, so I suggest you work on that. :)

@Luispipe8
Role: Tabitha

You are Tabitha, an Admin of Team Magma. You have placed your trust in Leader Maxie, and you believe he has the capability of defeating all who oppose. You are known to rely on Maxie even in your failures. But please, try not to have a tantrum!

If Leader Maxie holds you responsible for player elimination, you capture and own one of the eliminated player's Pokémon along with the ability (the Pokémon data will be sent to you). How notorious.

Passive Ability: Really, Really, Really Obnoxious
There are some people that get really, really, really annoying and neglect to get out of the way. You have decided that when a player targets you three or more times (even if you block the action) you will deal with them by eliminating them (and have a tantrum in the process).

Pokémon: Torkoal (Smokescreen)
Once each odd night (i.e. Night 1, Night 3), you may PM me ##ATKTORKOAL. If you do, any non-lethal actions used on you will fail that night.

This was sorta your defensive role, I guess. Unfortunately Luis got lynched Night 1 so it got little to no use. I apologise for the apparently indie safe claim which got you lynched - I thought it would've been perceived as town. >_>

@Reinforce
Role: Archie

You are Archie, the leader of Team Aqua. You spend much time performing extensive workouts in your base, and therefore are muscular, but it is a pity you don't have time to perform 'eliminating'. Why? You have an enterprise to run you know!

Passive Ability: Busy Boss
Only someone with your muscles could have stayed boss for this long. Probably because no one could beat you at an arm wrestle. Your fists are also in superb shape and are quite persuasive; meaning any action that requires the checking of an alignment will check your alignment as 'Pokémon Ranger'.

Pokémon: Sharpedo (Crunch)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKSHARPEDO and the name of a player. You will pierce that player with your jaws. Each night (starting on the night after you target them), the accuracy of the Pokémon of the player you pierced will permanently decrease by 5% as that player grows weaker. However, if at any point that player is targeted by a doctor action, that player’s Pokémon will not grow any weaker (but still have a lowered accuracy). You will lose your ‘Busy Boss’ Passive Ability during the Night you use this Pokémon, if you do.

I certainly would not have been able to tell that this was your first game as scum on PokéBeach! I think you played really well, really falling into that role of Kate in using your Capture Styler. I'd imagine you could've escaped the lynch if you were actually around. >_> Anyways, I think that Sharpedo should've been used at /least/ once despite the risk, considering it is a powerful long-term vanilliser (makes a role have no abilities).

@simsands
Role: Shelly

You are Shelly, an Admin of Team Aqua. You are quite stylish and looked well upon by Leader Archie. Although a very good sweet talker, you are very strong and should be taken seriously by minors. Before you joined Team Aqua, you where a member of the Devon Cooperation. This job required you to develop skills in research and technology, a skill your other team members sadly lack.

If Leader Archie holds you responsible for player elimination, you capture and own one of the eliminated player's Pokémon along with the ability (the Pokémon data will be sent to you). How notorious.

Ability: Hacker
Everyone still uses Devon products to communicate. You are an expert in Devon technology (heck, you designed a few of them), meaning you can easily hack into them. You also have these dandy sound amplifier things that you can use to learn even more information. Once a night, you may PM me the name of a player. In most cases, if that player learns any information during that night, you will learn it too.

Pokémon: Ludicolo (Nature's Power)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKLUDICOLO and the name of a player. You will randomly: reveal that player's Pokémon in the upcoming day update, block that player, or learn of that player's role name. Each action that has been randomly chosen will not be used again until all three actions have been randomly selected an equal amount of times. In other words, your first action (for an example) will not be selected again until the other two have been selected.

Wow, you surprised me too! You really thought through each of your actions and managed to appear townie in most people's eyes. That said, I'm surprised you get blocked a couple of times which really stopped you using that Ludicolo effectively. Really deserved the win, I reckon.

@Squirtle Squad
Role: Matt

You are Matt, an Admin of Team Aqua. Leader Archie is great figure for you (he, like, saved your life and everything) and is therefore your role model. You endeavour to become as strong as you leader... but for now, you'll just enjoy bashing people up.

If Leader Archie holds you responsible for player elimination; you capture and own one of the eliminated player's Pokémon along with the ability (the Pokémon data will be sent to you). How notorious.

Ability: Duel of the Strong
Once a game, during the day, you may post in thread ##CHALLENGE <player>. It will be publically announced that the current Day will be extended by 24 hours, all votes casted will be reset and only you and the player you challenged may be voted. You will not be able to use this during a Lynch or Lose situation (it will be publically revealed when a situation is Lynch or Lose).

Pokémon: Azumarill (Bubblebeam)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKAZUMARILL and the name of a player. During the next day, that player must be the most recent vote caster on a player for their vote to count.

I decided Wallace was going to be one of the safe claims from early on, but I never realised the synergy this role had! It does look like the claim bought you another day, too. Camo and I both found a few questionable votes and pressure from you. One in particular was when you jumped onto Vom and then pressured with something similar to what you just did.

@Ice Espeon
Role: Steven Stone

You are Steven Stone, the Hoenn Region Champion and Master of Mega Evolution. Although not a Pokémon Ranger, you wish to see Team Magma and Team Aqua brought to justice after realising the potential future havoc the teams could [re]create. You have called Wallace and asked for his assistance in this crisis, and you hope that he makes it in time.

Passive Ability: Solitary Champion
Your actions cannot be tracked, blocked or watched, and you cannot be protected from night actions.

Passive Ability: The Top
To be lynched, the vote count against you must reach the majority; if it doesn't, another player will be lynched.

Ability: Secrets of the Mega Stones
You have been separately PM'd a list of available Mega Stones. Once a night, including Night 0, you must PM me the name of a player and the name of one of the Mega Stones on the list. That player will receive that Mega Stone. You may not PM me the name of a Mega Stone more than once and you may not give a Mega Stone to yourself. If you are eliminated without all the stones being handed out, the remaining stones will be randomly distributed among alive players.

Pokémon: Mega Metagross (Psychic)
Once each even night (i.e. Night 2, Night 4), you may PM me ##ATKMETAGROSS and the name of a player. You will learn of that player’s alignment. Complete concentration is required to gather correct results, meaning if you are targeted by another player during the night, there is a 100% chance that the alignment you learnt is incorrect.

Pokémon: Probopass (Lock On)
Once each odd night (i.e. Night 1, Night 3), you may PM me ##ATKPROBOPASS and the name of a player. The accuracy of that player’s Pokémon will become 90% after most modifications.

I'm glad with how you played this, Ice Espeon. Your choices of sending out the Stones were quite well done. I think you may have lurked a bit too much for your own good, but with a role that could only be majority lynched or nightkilled, I think lurking was actually effective in keeping a power role alive. Perhaps not the best strategy next game, though. Dx

@Celever
Role: Brendan

You are Brendan, the son of Normal Type Expert and Gym Leader, Norman. A new resident to Littleroot Town, you have decided to obtain your first Pokémon from Professor Birch. Along your travels, you have discovered the evil plots of Team Magma and Aqua and are determined to defeat them in this crisis.

Ability: Starting out your Journey
During Night 0, you must PM me the name of one of the Hoenn Starter Pokémon (Treecko, Mudkip or Torchic). You will be sent the final evolution of that Pokémon, capture it and its ability will become available for your use. If you fail to PM me, you will be randomly assigned a starter.

Once each odd night (i.e. Night 1, Night 3), you may PM me the name of a Pokémon at its final stage, excluding Legendaries and Starter Pokémon, found in the Hoenn Pokedex. You will capture this Pokémon and its ability will be available for your use.

Pokémon: Mega Swampert (Muddy Water)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKSWAMPERT and the name of one player or three players. If you choose one player, you have a 100% chance of blocking each of that player's lethal and non-lethal night actions. If you choose three players, you have a 50% chance of blocking each of that player’s non-lethal night actions. This Pokémon cannot be captured.

Pokémon: Altaria (Dragon Dance)
Once a day, you may PM me ##ATKALTARIA and the name of a player. You will amplify the abilities of all Pokémon that player owns for the upcoming night.

Pokémon: Sharpedo (Thief)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKSHARPEDO and the name of a player. You will make that player's vote weight 0 for the following day. You will also increase or decrease your vote by the number of votes you removed/added, for the following day (i.e, if a player's vote was 1, your vote will be increased by 1). Your vote weight cannot be increased past '3' or decreased past '1' in this way. This action will fail to activate if the following day is a Lynch or Lose or Mislynch and Lose situation (it will be publically revealed when a situation is Lynch or Lose or a Mislynch and Lose). This Pokémon cannot Mega Evolve.

Pokémon: Kecleon (Ancient Power)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKKECLEON and the name of three players. You will randomly use an effect selected from a premade effect pool. If the effect requires targeting one player, you will target the first player you sent me. f the effect requires targeting two players, you will target the first two players you sent me. If the effect requires targeting three players, you will target all three players you sent me.

I was pretty excited for this role and its counterpart, as it was personalisable, something that I think makes roles fun. I actually was originally going to make abilities on the night you choose a Pokémon, but Camo said that I needed to have abilities set in stone so I just sticked to the types. I think Camo also had some things to say to you a bit your play meta, so I'll just stick with that. :3

@Cypher333
Role: May

You are May, the daughter of Professor Birch, who you also got your first Pokémon from. Although not a Pokémon Ranger, you have decided to fight against Team Magma and Aqua in this crisis. You are an adventurous type, and due to helping you father in research, you can influence his publishings.

Passive Ability: Brendan's Rival
During Night 0, you will be PM'd the opposite Pokémon that the player who is Brendan chose. You will capture that Pokémon and its ability will be available for your use.

Once each even night (i.e. Night 2, Night 4), you may PM me the name of a Pokémon at its final stage, excluding Legendaries and Starter Pokémon, found in the Hoenn Pokedex. You will capture this Pokémon and its ability will become available for your use.

Ability: Daughter of the Professor
At the start of each night, including Night 0, you will be sent a Birch's Study. Each night, including Night 0, you may PM me a sentence or two that is 20 words or under, which will be published as a 'Birch's Note' in the upcoming night update. If you don’t, the upcoming Birch’s Note would be default: “Birch appears to have left no note for the upcoming day.”

Pokémon: Mega Sceptile (Leaf Blade)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKMSCEPTILE. During the next day, you will cut off any extra votes (i.e. make that player’s vote ‘1’) from any player who does not vote the same lynch as you. You will also learn whose votes you cut off in the process and any other effects affecting a player’s vote. A player’s vote will immediately return to normal whenever you and the given player are voting for the same lynch.

I have to say, Cypher, that you were one of the best town players this game! You really did pinpoint mechanics and thought processes that are in or used to make the game, especially in that Elita/Crobat/Skarmory role epidemic that nearly got Empoleon lynched. I was a bit disappointed that you didn't use the notes I sent you in your announcer ability, but oh well. You're a force to reckon with in the future. :3

@Professor Palutena/@Growlitheguy
Role: Solana

You are Solana, a Pokémon Ranger with a best friend and partner, Plusle. Some say that you quite fond of Lunick, but of course you will not admit it.

Pokémon: Plusle (Plus)
Once a night, including Night 0, you may PM me ##ATKPLUSLE and the name of a player. That player's vote weight will be increased by 1 for the following day.

Both of you were inactive and this saw like no use...

@PMJ
Role: Lunick

You are Lunick, a Pokémon Ranger with a best friend and partner, Minun. Although tough, you have a soft spot for Solana, although you will not let it disturb your ranger duties.

Pokémon: Minun (Minus)
Once a night, including Night 0, you may PM me ##ATKMINUN and the name of a player. That player's vote weight will be decreased by 1 for the following day.

Both Camo and I found your lynch a bit stupid, but I can honestly see how it happened. I mean, a mass claim that early would have been detrimental to the town perhaps more than it would be to the scum.

@scattered mind
Role: Kellyn

You are Kellyn, a top Pokémon Ranger marked by fellow Rangers with your helpful attitude. Your helpfulness has saved many Pokémon, including a once kidnapped Riolu, who you have since befriended. Although among the youngest of the Pokémon Rangers, you have achieved a top status.

Passive Ability: Youthful
Because of your youth, villainous teams have dismissed you as a threat. Due to this, if you are targeted by a member of Team Aqua or Team Magma during the night, the target will be automatically redirected to a random player who is not of the same alignment of the player targeting.

Pokémon: Riolu (Aura Sphere)
You may only use this Pokémon 2 times a game. Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKRIOLU and the name of a player. You will track that player to learn the name of one player that the player targeted during that night, if any.

I think you played quite strongly in this game. I recall a lot of logical voting and you tried to hide your Passive Ability for as long as possible, which is ideal with this sort of role. You didn't just blow your tracking ability right out of the park, either. Honestly, your lynch was pretty ridiculous, considering I stated previously that scum have believable safe-claims. >_>

@thegrovylekid
Role: Wally

You are Wally, a young boy with an crippling illness. Most doctors diagonise your illness as purely asthma, although you are sure your symptoms are a bit off. Despite this, you endeavour to become a Pokémon Trainer, and have a great deal of compassion for Pokémon.

Passive Ability: Loyalty
You are incredibly loyal to all Pokémon, especially your own, who are your best of friends. You would do anything to prevent your friends for harm. This means no player can capture any of your Pokémon. You also have no favourites, meaning that whenever you use a Pokémon, you must use all that you have on hand.

Passive Ability: Thoughts to Yourself
As often as you like, at any time during the day and night, you may post in a QuickTopic I have linked you to. In these posts, you may choose to write recounts of the day, thoughts on the lynch, actions you would like to take, etc. What you post here will be used throughout the game in a hidden mechanic.

Passive Ability: Stricken Illness
You illness is so terrible that it unfortunately hinders your ability to use your Pokémon. Because of this, the accuracy of each of your Pokémon starts at 100%. Each night (starting from and including Night 2), the accuracy of each of your Pokémon will permanently decrease by 5% as your asthma worsens. Also, after you use your Pokémon during the night (from and including Night 1), the accuracy of each of your Pokémon will permanently decrease by another 10%. This accuracy check will be applied after all accuracy modifications.

Pokémon: Kecleon (Camouflage)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKKECLEON. Your actions cannot be watched or tracked.

Pokémon: Gallade (Justified)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKGALLADE. You will learn if an anti-town player targets you that night, but not that player’s name.

Pokémon: Flygon (Sand Tomb)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKFLYGON and the name of a player. Until the upcoming day ends, any votes placed on that player cannot be removed. It will be revealed in the day update when a player is under the effects of this Pokémon and what that effect is.

Pokémon: Roselia (Aromatherapy)
Once a game, you may PM me ##ATKROSELIA and the name of a player. That player cannot be eliminated during that night. This effect cannot activate more than once a game.

Pokémon: Cacturne (Needle Arm)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKCACTURNE and the name of a player. That player will flinch and be unable to use Pokémon that night.

Pokémon: Breloom (Giga Drain)
Once a game, during the night, you may PM me ##ATKBRELOOM. If you are eliminated or lynched during the night or the following day, your role will be revealed, but you will live a day longer. You may still post, however you will not be able to vote or use any actions during this extra period

You can definitely see improvement from the previous game, tgk! I like how you've been actively trying to find scum, which is always a good sign of good town. I would recommend in the future not to reveal your role as early as you did (especially a power role like this, especially with that Gallade that could help pin scum). Also, don't clear someone as town if you are not fairly certain, as you'll caught in a lie and get lynched under most circumstances. That said, I also think you used your role quite nicely. Your role, Sand Tomb in particular, was a quite experimental. There were a few nukes that I tried out on Wally, and I noticed that you quickly figured out how to bypass Sand Tomb, so lots of information for future setups. :D

@Empoleon_master
Role: Elita

You are Elita, a leader Pokémon Ranger of Wintown in the Fiore Region. You have a connection with the other Ranger leaders, naturally, and are known by them to have a bit of a cold heart.

Pokémon: Crobat (Defog)
Once a game, during the night, you may PM me ##ATKCROBAT and the name of a player. You will learn who, if anyone, targeted the person you PM’d me.

Pokémon: Mega Blaziken (Close Combat)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKMBLAZIKEN. Your vote weight will be increased by 3 but you will be lynched at the majority take 3 (L-3) during the following day.

If I look at the beginning of the game and the end... well, you can really see the contrast. I'm glad to see you're not too sour over the modkill, and it is noticeable that you're really trying to improve! I think you need to work on your reads in particular, but that should come a bit better after a few games.

Re: Those getting mindblown over Elita having Crobat instead of Skarmory
Well, fun fact. Steven was originally going to have Skarmory w/Spikes and Elita was originally going to have Skarmory w/Defog. I thought it was odd to have two of the same Pokemon, so I swapped Elita's Pokemon to Crobat (w/Defog). I later changed Steven's Skarmory completely (to Probopass) but forgot to change Elita. Mostly because I thought Elita owned a Crobat. Anyways, guys, don't lynch someone over something like that when the game mod has made safeclaims for the scum teams. >_>

@SilverSilent
Role: Ethan

You are Ethan, the most mathematical Pokémon Ranger of them all. Before you undertake a mission you always calculate the odds of course of action for future reference. Despite this, you do get a bit stressed under the heat of a mission, causing some of your calculations to be a bit off.

Ability: Calculator
You are a mathematical genius, if you do say so yourself. Once a night you may PM me the name of a player. You may PM me the name of a dead player. You will learn what the final vote weight of that player was during the previous day.

Pokémon: Xatu (Future Sight)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKXATU and the name of a dead player. You will manipulate time to discover a part of that player’s role that was hidden on the role flip.

I really don't get why people didn't just put two and two together and realise there may be a Janitor role from your claim. /sigh. Anyways, I noticed that you played quite differently to most people, Silver. You are much, much more conservative with your vote, while others are much too quick (hence all the rapid mislynches). I think you were a bit overcautious in being certain with a vote in a lesser information game such as Werewolf. That said, I think the Town does need to think through their lynches a bit more, just like you did. :)

@TwistedTurtwig
Role: Noah

You are Noah, a member of the Pokémon Rangers with a mixed personality. You are an orphan that has an ability to connect to the emotions of both people and Pokémon, which is an ability that you are highly embarrassed about, an embarrassment has made you neglect to tell a soul about it. You learnt of your abilities at a young age through a young Ralts that you discovered injured in the nearby forests, who has decided against evolving.

Passive Ability: Emotional Telepathy
You and Ralts have emotional telepathic conversations quite regularly. You have gathered from her that she is emotionally in tune with another Ralts, who you suspect is her twin. You have decided to help your buddy, and will learn how your Ralts is feeling during each night, which is affected by how this other Ralts is feeling.

Passive Ability: Emotional Link
Ralts is not the only one to have a link with someone else - you appear to too! This means that at random points during the day and the night, you will learn what this person you are apparently connected to is thinking. You are also determined to find out who this player is. This means that each night you may also PM me the name of a player. If that player is the player you are connected to, you will be added to a QuickTopic with them.

Pokémon: Ralts (Disarming Voice)
You know your Ralts is capable of using the Disarming Voice attack, but for some reason neglects to. You have respected this choice, and thus will not force her to ever use it.

<HIDDEN ABILITY (DISARMING VOICE)> The first attempt on the life (lynch, nightkill, etc) of either you or the player who is Wally will fail. Once this Pokémon activates, you will lose this ability. This effect is unlocked once you successfully PM me the name of the player who is Wally.
Once again you really did show you can think out of the box and come to different to norm conclusions. This was, in my opinion, your greatest strength in this game. As I discussed in the deadchat, I'm glad to hear your feedback about a more uncertain role like yours. Noah was actually a very late addition to the role pool, acting as a sudden idea for a mason with Wally (without him, there would be no mason role).

@Keeper of Night
Role: Ben

You are Ben, a Pokémon Ranger with a notable friend who wields a ukulele, Pichu. You are determined to become a top Pokémon Ranger, but your heart is really for the Pokémon, not yourself.

Pokémon: Pichu (Encore)
Once a day, you may PM me ##ATKPICHU. During the next night, that player must use all of their usable night actions. If that player fails to use their actions, they will randomly target someone with any usable actions instead. You cannot use this Pokémon if you used it during the previous night.
Note: If the player you PM’d me can use a Capture Styler and choose to use it, that choice will trump the use of any Pokémon they own. If they choose not to act, they will be forced to use their Pokémon rather than the styler. If that player has a Pokémon that cannot be used but can use a Capture Styler, they will use the styler.

Well, uh, originally Summer was going to be in a role, but I miscounted roles that I had created and had to ditch her. In hindsight, I wish I replaced Ben with one of my "if 21" roles, simply so it would be more enjoyable for the player. Anyways, I found the conclusion you came to after stealing a stone quite interesting to watch play out... if only IE didn't scan you during the night. Ah well.
Can you PLEASE show us a list of what the mega stone would do with their respective pokemon, I'm super curious as to what mega Gallade would do and Mega Camperupt and Mega Sharpedo.

simsands

Half raccoon, half chipmunk
Postgame
General Comments

I found this really helpful when looking through old posts. It made finding certain discussions/similar much simpler.

At first, this seemed somewhat in the scum's favour. However, considering that a lot of the time, we had to rely on the other scum team not messing up our plans, it actually turned out to be pretty balanced, at least for this game. Only being able to kill someone every second night definitely made it harder for us to win. Actually, if the town hadn't mislynched three townies, we might've had a completely different ending to the game.

I think this, in the end, was the biggest contribution to Aqua winning. At the beginning of the game, there was some suspicion on me, but thanks to me claiming seer, I was pretty much left alone until the end of the game, since my ability was too important to lose, in case I was a townie (Even though I ended up only using it twice during the entire game :D). He never claimed it, but I was under the impression that several people suspected Squirtle Squad was a doctor for a while there (Which also did make a lot of sense, since water often is given healing attributes). Thanks to this, we were able to pass under the radar for a long time, giving us the time we needed to take out enough townies.

This seemed like a very fun ability, shame I never got to use it!

Seeing how this was my very first Pokebeach WW game, and only the second forum game I've ever played, I can't say that I have very much to go on. Though, with the exception of the Reinforce typo, I'd say you did a great job! Though at times, it did feel like you were answering a bit too many of our questions in the QT, perhaps :p

Some other thoughts, I was quite annoyed/amused at how everyone was ignoring my attempts at keeping the townies from getting lynched (Well, with the exception of Celever and Ice Espeon ^^). I told you guys not to lynch PMJ, I said that I town read scattered mind, and was hesitant to vote Keeper of Night, saying that I much rather would lynch Vom.

Also, just curious, but did no one make the Miror B - Ludicolo - Shelly connection?

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure
I'm still not sure what the use of getting updates from my Ralts about "another Ralts" was (and it wasn't even a Ralts too). Do you think you could explain?

Empoleon_master

I found this really helpful when looking through old posts. It made finding certain discussions/similar much simpler.

At first, this seemed somewhat in the scum's favour. However, considering that a lot of the time, we had to rely on the other scum team not messing up our plans, it actually turned out to be pretty balanced, at least for this game. Only being able to kill someone every second night definitely made it harder for us to win. Actually, if the town hadn't mislynched three townies, we might've had a completely different ending to the game.

I think this, in the end, was the biggest contribution to Aqua winning. At the beginning of the game, there was some suspicion on me, but thanks to me claiming seer, I was pretty much left alone until the end of the game, since my ability was too important to lose, in case I was a townie (Even though I ended up only using it twice during the entire game :D). He never claimed it, but I was under the impression that several people suspected Squirtle Squad was a doctor for a while there (Which also did make a lot of sense, since water often is given healing attributes). Thanks to this, we were able to pass under the radar for a long time, giving us the time we needed to take out enough townies.

This seemed like a very fun ability, shame I never got to use it!

Seeing how this was my very first Pokebeach WW game, and only the second forum game I've ever played, I can't say that I have very much to go on. Though, with the exception of the Reinforce typo, I'd say you did a great job! Though at times, it did feel like you were answering a bit too many of our questions in the QT, perhaps :p

Some other thoughts, I was quite annoyed/amused at how everyone was ignoring my attempts at keeping the townies from getting lynched (Well, with the exception of Celever and Ice Espeon ^^). I told you guys not to lynch PMJ, I said that I town read scattered mind, and was hesitant to vote Keeper of Night, saying that I much rather would lynch Vom.

Also, just curious, but did no one make the Miror B - Ludicolo - Shelly connection?
Nope, because only old people played THOSE games, I played the game years ago but NEVER got the connection at all.

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
The reason for such a drastic change in my playstyle was that last game, I had used the fact that I was new to try and draw attention away from me, even though I had figured out how to play by day 2. In this game, I had a different Alignment, and I decided to adopt a much more active playstyle. Every single night I thought I was going to die, to be fair, so I decided to make the most out of every day.

Also, sorry town for accidentally pushing for a Maxie lynch D:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I'm still not sure what the use of getting updates from my Ralts about "another Ralts" was (and it wasn't even a Ralts too). Do you think you could explain?
It basically snoops around at how Wally (particularly his Gallade) is at. If something negative happened, Gallade would generally reflect that. If Justified activated, that would often be reflected as well. Stuff like that. In hindsight, it would've been super difficult for you to decipher, so an obvious tip for future setups.

What happened to Golden PMJ Awards? They are part of PokéBeach now.

Most Forgiving: Reinforce
MVP - Aqua: simsands
MVP - Magma: Vom
MVP - Town: Cypher333
MVP - Town - Runner Up: Twisted Turtwig
Most Improvement: Empoleon_master
Worst Lynch: scattered mind

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Scattered mind was not the worst lynch ;) he was the best lynch!!! He could only die by lynch so it was only fitting that we lynched him :p

Status
Not open for further replies.