Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverSilent

Dem Eeveelutions
@SilverSilent

Yeah ok, loving the hesitancy on your vote, but seriously read back on Vom's role. Think about it! His role is literally a janitor, and his safe claim would work perfectly alongside Reinforce's (though he never claimed, so this is an assumption) if Aqua somehow have a Capture Styler then it would make sense for them to have Rangers as Safe claims.

I know I said I was so sure about scattered,
But I'm honestly 100000% sure that he's scum.
Reread his role SS!

I'm not denying that one bit. I fully agree with the claim and I'll most likely go with that vote because it seems pretty solid in this. At this point I'm waiting to see how others view this before I put my vote in. More so because as the day goes on, it'll be easier to lynch him at this point.

SilverSilent

Dem Eeveelutions
Actually you know what? Screw it. I'm just going with my guy on this one.

##Vote: Vom

I'm going with you on this one SS for once. I swear if he flips town, you're next though.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Final Vote Count - Day 6

Valid through: Post 1443

Vom: 4 (simsands (1395), Squirtle Squad (1396), thegrovylekid (1400), simsands (1414), thegrovylekid (1422), SilverSilent (1442))
SilverSilent: 0 (simsands (1400), simsands (1401))
Squirtle Squad: 0 (thegrovylekid (1407))

Not voting: 2 (Vom, Ice Espeon)

Vote manipulations, if any, are shown in vote counts.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Night 6
Pressure into voting, SilverSilent condemns Vom to his fate. Vom shouts loudly, accurately protesting that his lynch at the present point is detrimental to the town, however the voices of Aqua drown out his cries.

Vom has been lynched! He was Maxie, the Team Magma Leader.

Role: Maxie
Alignment: Team Magma

You are Maxie, the leader of Team Magma. You are more of a sophisticated person and quite strategic, which has led to your building of an successful enterprise. You are a successful businessman that no person would ever expect of being a criminal mastermind, right?

This segment appears to be missing!

Ability: Head Honcho
Once each odd night (i.e. Night 1, Night 3), you may PM me the name of a player and the role name of a surviving Admin ('Tabitha' or 'Courtney'). That player eliminates the target but role name will be held responsible. If you are eliminated, the last Admin to carry out your orders will receive this ability (because obviously they are more reliable). If you are the last member of your team, you will take matters into your own hands and do the eliminating yourself.

Pokémon: Camerupt (Eruption)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKCAMERUPT and the name of a player. You will burn and destroy part of that player’s role card, meaning the section is completely hidden from other actions (excluding this one) and role flips, as if the section did not exist. You will not learn what the burnt section contained. Burning will not hinder the player’s use of any action. Any Abilities are burnt first, then any Passive Abilities, then any Pokémon, then the Flavour and Role Name, then the Wincon and Alignment. Only one Ability/Passive Ability/Pokémon is burnt at a single time. You will lose your ‘Strategic Boss’ Passive Ability during the Night you use this Pokémon, if you do.

Win Condition: Eliminate Team Aqua and outnumber the Pokémon Rangers.

Team Aqua hastily killed the remaining three Pokemon Rangers, who were powerless to stop them.

Ice Espeon has been killed! He was Steven Stone, the Champion.

Role: Steven Stone
Alignment: Pokémon Ranger

You are Steven Stone, the Hoenn Region Champion and Master of Mega Evolution. Although not a Pokémon Ranger, you wish to see Team Magma and Team Aqua brought to justice after realising the potential future havoc the teams could [re]create. You have called Wallace and asked for his assistance in this crisis, and you hope that he makes it in time.

Passive Ability: Solitary Champion
Your actions cannot be tracked, blocked or watched, and you cannot be protected from night actions.

Passive Ability: The Top
To be lynched, the vote count against you must reach the majority; if it doesn't, another player will be lynched.

Ability: Secrets of the Mega Stones
You have been separately PM'd a list of available Mega Stones. Once a night, including Night 0, you must PM me the name of a player and the name of one of the Mega Stones on the list. That player will receive that Mega Stone. You may not PM me the name of a Mega Stone more than once and you may not give a Mega Stone to yourself. If you are eliminated without all the stones being handed out, the remaining stones will be randomly distributed among alive players.

Pokémon: Mega Metagross (Psychic)
Once each even night (i.e. Night 2, Night 4), you may PM me ##ATKMETAGROSS and the name of a player. You will learn of that player’s alignment. Complete concentration is required to gather correct results, meaning if you are targeted by another player during the night, there is a 100% chance that the alignment you learnt is incorrect.

Pokémon: Probopass (Lock On)
Once each odd night (i.e. Night 1, Night 3), you may PM me ##ATKPROBOPASS and the name of a player. The accuracy of that player’s Pokémon will become 100% after most modifications.

Win Condition: To eliminate Team Aqua and Team Magma.

thegrovylekid has been killed! He was Wally, a Pokémon Trainer.
Role: Wally

You are Wally, a young boy with an crippling illness. Most doctors diagonise your illness as purely asthma, although you are sure your symptoms are a bit off. Despite this, you endeavour to become a Pokémon Trainer, and have a great deal of compassion for Pokémon.

Passive Ability: Loyalty
You are incredibly loyal to all Pokémon, especially your own, who are your best of friends. You would do anything to prevent your friends for harm. This means no player can capture any of your Pokémon. You also have no favourites, meaning that whenever you use a Pokémon, you must use all that you have on hand.

Passive Ability: Thoughts to Yourself
As often as you like, at any time during the day and night, you may post in a QuickTopic I have linked you to. In these posts, you may choose to write recounts of the day, thoughts on the lynch, actions you would like to take, etc. What you post here will be used throughout the game in a hidden mechanic.

Passive Ability: Stricken Illness
You illness is so terrible that it unfortunately hinders your ability to use your Pokémon. Because of this, the accuracy of each of your Pokémon starts at 100%. Each night (starting from and including Night 2), the accuracy of each of your Pokémon will permanently decrease by 5% as your asthma worsens. Also, after you use your Pokémon during the night (from and including Night 1), the accuracy of each of your Pokémon will permanently decrease by another 10%. This accuracy check will be applied after all accuracy modifications.

Pokémon: Kecleon (Camouflage)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKKECLEON. Your actions cannot be watched or tracked.

Pokémon: Gallade (Justified)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKGALLADE. You will learn if an anti-town player targets you that night, but not that player’s name.

Pokémon: Flygon (Sand Tomb)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKFLYGON and the name of a player. Until the upcoming day ends, any votes placed on that player cannot be removed. It will be revealed in the day update when a player is under the effects of this Pokémon and what that effect is.

Pokémon: Roselia (Aromatherapy)
Once a game, you may PM me ##ATKROSELIA and the name of a player. That player cannot be eliminated during that night. This effect cannot activate more than once a game.

Pokémon: Cacturne (Needle Arm)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKCACTURNE and the name of a player. That player will flinch and be unable to use Pokémon that night.

Pokémon: Breloom (Giga Drain)
Once a game, during the night, you may PM me ##ATKBRELOOM. If you are eliminated or lynched during the night or the following day, your role will be revealed, but you will live a day longer. You may still post, however you will not be able to vote or use any actions during this extra period

SilverSilent has been killed! He was Ethan, a Junior Pokemon Ranger.
Role: Ethan

You are Ethan, the most mathematical Pokémon Ranger of them all. Before you undertake a mission you always calculate the odds of course of action for future reference. Despite this, you do get a bit stressed under the heat of a mission, causing some of your calculations to be a bit off.

Ability: Calculator
You are a mathematical genius, if you do say so yourself. Once a night you may PM me the name of a player. You may PM me the name of a dead player. You will learn what the final vote weight of that player was during the previous day.

Pokémon: Xatu (Future Sight)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKXATU and the name of a dead player. You will manipulate time to discover a part of that player’s role that was hidden on the role flip.

Team Aqua has won!
simsands has won! He was Shelly, a Team Aqua Admin.
Role: Shelly
Alignment: Team Aqua

You are Shelly, an Admin of Team Aqua. You are quite stylish and looked well upon by Leader Archie. Although a very good sweet talker, you are very strong and should be taken seriously by minors. Before you joined Team Aqua, you where a member of the Devon Cooperation. This job required you to develop skills in research and technology, a skill your other team members sadly lack.

Passive Ability: Aqua's Capturer
If Leader Archie holds you responsible for player elimination, you capture and own one of the eliminated player's Pokémon along with the ability (the Pokémon data will be sent to you). How notorious.

Passive Ability: Magma Immunities
You’ve evaded Team Magma’s attempts to assassinate you on countless occasions and have thus developed a type of immunity against them. This means that any attempt to nightkill you by Team Magma will fail.

Ability: Hacker
Everyone still uses Devon products to communicate. You are an expert in Devon technology (heck, you designed a few of them), meaning you can easily hack into them. You also have these dandy sound amplifier things that you can use to learn even more information. Once a night, you may PM me the name of a player. In most cases, if that player learns any information during that night, you will learn it too.

Pokémon: Ludicolo (Nature's Power)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKLUDICOLO and the name of a player. You will randomly: reveal that player's Pokémon in the upcoming day update, block that player, or learn of that player's role name. Each action that has been randomly chosen will not be used again until all three actions have been randomly selected an equal amount of times. In other words, your first action (for an example) will not be selected again until the other two have been selected.

Pokémon: Swellow (Fly)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKSWELLOW. Any actions you use (excluding this one) will fail for that night and any actions used on you will fail for that night.

Win Condition: Eliminate Team Magma and outnumber the Pokémon Rangers.

Squirtle Squad has won! He was Matt, a Team Aqua Admin.
Role: Matt

You are Matt, an Admin of Team Aqua. Leader Archie is great figure for you (he, like, saved your life and everything) and is therefore your role model. You endeavour to become as strong as you leader... but for now, you'll just enjoy bashing people up.

If Leader Archie holds you responsible for player elimination; you capture and own one of the eliminated player's Pokémon along with the ability (the Pokémon data will be sent to you). How notorious.

Once each even night (i.e. Night 2, Night 4), you may PM me the name of a player and the name of a surviving Admin ('Shelly' or 'Matt'). That player eliminates the target but role name will be held responsible. If you are eliminated, the last Admin to carry out your orders will receive this ability (because obviously they are more reliable). If you are the last member of your team, you will take matters into your own hands and do the eliminating yourself.

Ability: Duel of the Strong
Once a game, during the day, you may post in thread ##CHALLENGE <player>. It will be publically announced that the current Day will be extended by 24 hours, all votes casted will be reset and only you and the player you challenged may be voted. You will not be able to use this during a Lynch or Lose situation (it will be publically revealed when a situation is Lynch or Lose).

Pokémon: Azumarill (Bubblebeam)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKAZUMARILL and the name of a player. During the next day, that player must be the most recent vote caster on a player for their vote to count.

Pokémon: Ninetales (Curse)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKNINETALES and the name of a player. You will curse that player so that player's non-lethal night actions (excluding those that block or create some other paradoxical situation) will affect them as well as their target.

Pokémon: Wobbuffet (Shadow Tag)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKWOBBUFFET. The upcoming day will not end until a player has been lynched at majority. The majority will decrease by one every 24 hours after the first 48 hours of the day. If you used this action, it will be revealed in the day update.

Reinforce has won! You already know who he was. >:U

I'll make a pregame thing later when I have time. Meanwhile, have the master docs and stuff:
Master Doc
Master Spreadsheet
Vote + Notes Spreadsheet
Aqua's Council
Magma's Council
Thoughts Channel
Eliminated Chat

Last edited:

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
Night 6
Pressure into voting, SilverSilent condemns Vom to his fate. Vom shouts loudly, accurately protesting that his lynch at the present point is detrimental to the town, however the voices of Aqua drown out his cries.

Vom has been lynched! He was Maxie, the Team Magma Leader.

Role: Maxie
Alignment: Team Magma

You are Maxie, the leader of Team Magma. You are more of a sophisticated person and quite strategic, which has led to your building of an successful enterprise. You are a successful businessman that no person would ever expect of being a criminal mastermind, right?

This segment appears to be missing!

Once each odd night (i.e. Night 1, Night 3), you may PM me the name of a player and the role name of a surviving Admin ('Tabitha' or 'Courtney'). That player eliminates the target but role name will be held responsible. If you are eliminated, the last Admin to carry out your orders will receive this ability (because obviously they are more reliable). If you are the last member of your team, you will take matters into your own hands and do the eliminating yourself.

Pokémon: Camerupt (Eruption)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKCAMERUPT and the name of a player. You will burn and destroy part of that player’s role card, meaning the section is completely hidden from other actions (excluding this one) and role flips, as if the section did not exist. You will not learn what the burnt section contained. Burning will not hinder the player’s use of any action. Any Abilities are burnt first, then any Passive Abilities, then any Pokémon, then the Flavour and Role Name, then the Wincon and Alignment. Only one Ability/Passive Ability/Pokémon is burnt at a single time. You will lose your ‘Strategic Boss’ Passive Ability during the Night you use this Pokémon, if you do.

Win Condition: Eliminate Team Aqua and outnumber the Pokémon Rangers.

Team Aqua hastily killed the remaining three Pokemon Rangers, who were powerless to stop them.

Steven Stone has been killed! He was Steven Stone, the Champion.

Role: Steven Stone

You are Steven Stone, the Hoenn Region Champion and Master of Mega Evolution. Although not a Pokémon Ranger, you wish to see Team Magma and Team Aqua brought to justice after realising the potential future havoc the teams could [re]create. You have called Wallace and asked for his assistance in this crisis, and you hope that he makes it in time.

Passive Ability: Solitary Champion
Your actions cannot be tracked, blocked or watched, and you cannot be protected from night actions.

Passive Ability: The Top
To be lynched, the vote count against you must reach the majority; if it doesn't, another player will be lynched.

Ability: Secrets of the Mega Stones
You have been separately PM'd a list of available Mega Stones. Once a night, including Night 0, you must PM me the name of a player and the name of one of the Mega Stones on the list. That player will receive that Mega Stone. You may not PM me the name of a Mega Stone more than once and you may not give a Mega Stone to yourself. If you are eliminated without all the stones being handed out, the remaining stones will be randomly distributed among alive players.

Pokémon: Mega Metagross (Psychic)
Once each even night (i.e. Night 2, Night 4), you may PM me ##ATKMETAGROSS and the name of a player. You will learn of that player’s alignment. Complete concentration is required to gather correct results, meaning if you are targeted by another player during the night, there is a 100% chance that the alignment you learnt is incorrect.

Pokémon: Probopass (Lock On)
Once each odd night (i.e. Night 1, Night 3), you may PM me ##ATKPROBOPASS and the name of a player. The accuracy of that player’s Pokémon will become 100% after most modifications.

thegrovylekid has been killed! He was Wally, a Pokémon Trainer.
Role: Wally

You are Wally, a young boy with an crippling illness. Most doctors diagonise your illness as purely asthma, although you are sure your symptoms are a bit off. Despite this, you endeavour to become a Pokémon Trainer, and have a great deal of compassion for Pokémon.

Passive Ability: Loyalty
You are incredibly loyal to all Pokémon, especially your own, who are your best of friends. You would do anything to prevent your friends for harm. This means no player can capture any of your Pokémon. You also have no favourites, meaning that whenever you use a Pokémon, you must use all that you have on hand.

Passive Ability: Thoughts to Yourself
As often as you like, at any time during the day and night, you may post in a QuickTopic I have linked you to. In these posts, you may choose to write recounts of the day, thoughts on the lynch, actions you would like to take, etc. What you post here will be used throughout the game in a hidden mechanic.

Passive Ability: Stricken Illness
You illness is so terrible that it unfortunately hinders your ability to use your Pokémon. Because of this, the accuracy of each of your Pokémon starts at 100%. Each night (starting from and including Night 2), the accuracy of each of your Pokémon will permanently decrease by 5% as your asthma worsens. Also, after you use your Pokémon during the night (from and including Night 1), the accuracy of each of your Pokémon will permanently decrease by another 10%. This accuracy check will be applied after all accuracy modifications.

Pokémon: Kecleon (Camouflage)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKKECLEON. Your actions cannot be watched or tracked.

Pokémon: Gallade (Justified)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKGALLADE. You will learn if an anti-town player targets you that night, but not that player’s name.

Pokémon: Flygon (Sand Tomb)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKFLYGON and the name of a player. Until the upcoming day ends, any votes placed on that player cannot be removed. It will be revealed in the day update when a player is under the effects of this Pokémon and what that effect is.

Pokémon: Roselia (Aromatherapy)
Once a game, you may PM me ##ATKROSELIA and the name of a player. That player cannot be eliminated during that night. This effect cannot activate more than once a game.

Pokémon: Cacturne (Needle Arm)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKCACTURNE and the name of a player. That player will flinch and be unable to use Pokémon that night.

Pokémon: Breloom (Giga Drain)
Once a game, during the night, you may PM me ##ATKBRELOOM. If you are eliminated or lynched during the night or the following day, your role will be revealed, but you will live a day longer. You may still post, however you will not be able to vote or use any actions during this extra period

SilverSilent has been killed! He was Ethan, a Junior Pokemon Ranger.
Role: Ethan

You are Ethan, the most mathematical Pokémon Ranger of them all. Before you undertake a mission you always calculate the odds of course of action for future reference. Despite this, you do get a bit stressed under the heat of a mission, causing some of your calculations to be a bit off.

Ability: Calculator
You are a mathematical genius, if you do say so yourself. Once a night you may PM me the name of a player. You may PM me the name of a dead player. You will learn what the final vote weight of that player was during the previous day.

Pokémon: Xatu (Future Sight)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKXATU and the name of a dead player. You will manipulate time to discover a part of that player’s role that was hidden on the role flip.

Team Aqua has won!
simsands has won! He was Shelly, a Team Aqua Admin.
Role: Shelly

You are Shelly, an Admin of Team Aqua. You are quite stylish and looked well upon by Leader Archie. Although a very good sweet talker, you are very strong and should be taken seriously by minors. Before you joined Team Aqua, you where a member of the Devon Cooperation. This job required you to develop skills in research and technology, a skill your other team members sadly lack.

If Leader Archie holds you responsible for player elimination, you capture and own one of the eliminated player's Pokémon along with the ability (the Pokémon data will be sent to you). How notorious.

Passive Ability: Magma Immunities
You’ve evaded Team Magma’s attempts to assassinate you on countless occasions and have thus developed a type of immunity against them. This means that any attempt to nightkill you by Team Magma will fail.

Ability: Hacker
Everyone still uses Devon products to communicate. You are an expert in Devon technology (heck, you designed a few of them), meaning you can easily hack into them. You also have these dandy sound amplifier things that you can use to learn even more information. Once a night, you may PM me the name of a player. In most cases, if that player learns any information during that night, you will learn it too.

Pokémon: Ludicolo (Nature's Power)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKLUDICOLO and the name of a player. You will randomly: reveal that player's Pokémon in the upcoming day update, block that player, or learn of that player's role name. Each action that has been randomly chosen will not be used again until all three actions have been randomly selected an equal amount of times. In other words, your first action (for an example) will not be selected again until the other two have been selected.

Pokémon: Swellow (Fly)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKSWELLOW. Any actions you use (excluding this one) will fail for that night and any actions used on you will fail for that night.

Squirtle Squad has won! He was Matt, a Team Aqua Admin.
Role: Matt

You are Matt, an Admin of Team Aqua. Leader Archie is great figure for you (he, like, saved your life and everything) and is therefore your role model. You endeavour to become as strong as you leader... but for now, you'll just enjoy bashing people up.

If Leader Archie holds you responsible for player elimination; you capture and own one of the eliminated player's Pokémon along with the ability (the Pokémon data will be sent to you). How notorious.

Once each even night (i.e. Night 2, Night 4), you may PM me the name of a player and the name of a surviving Admin ('Shelly' or 'Matt'). That player eliminates the target but role name will be held responsible. If you are eliminated, the last Admin to carry out your orders will receive this ability (because obviously they are more reliable). If you are the last member of your team, you will take matters into your own hands and do the eliminating yourself.

Ability: Duel of the Strong
Once a game, during the day, you may post in thread ##CHALLENGE <player>. It will be publically announced that the current Day will be extended by 24 hours, all votes casted will be reset and only you and the player you challenged may be voted. You will not be able to use this during a Lynch or Lose situation (it will be publically revealed when a situation is Lynch or Lose).

Pokémon: Azumarill (Bubblebeam)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKAZUMARILL and the name of a player. During the next day, that player must be the most recent vote caster on a player for their vote to count.

Pokémon: Ninetales (Curse)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKNINETALES and the name of a player. You will curse that player so that player's non-lethal night actions (excluding those that block or create some other paradoxical situation) will affect them as well as their target.

Pokémon: Wobbuffet (Shadow Tag)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKWOBBUFFET. The upcoming day will not end until a player has been lynched at majority. The majority will decrease by one every 24 hours after the first 48 hours of the day. If you used this action, it will be revealed in the day update.

Reinforce has won! You already know who he was. >:U

I'll make a pregame thing later when I have time. Meanwhile, have the master docs and stuff:
Master Doc
Master Spreadsheet
Vote + Notes Spreadsheet
Aqua's Council
Magma's Council
Thoughts Channel
Eliminated Chat

Who did you mean by "steven stone was steven stone"?

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
:O
Did not expect that at all. Good game everybody! Other than being lynched in a day without giving me a word in defense-wise, I had fun!

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
ha! I was thinking SS is scum at the very start! Never kept going for him after that..

Great game Team Aqua!

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Heyyyyy!!!! Bb you should have left me night kill TGK!!! I wanted revenge for last game :p

But yeah! Great game hosts :) loved it! Having utterly failed my first game as scum I didn't think I could actually pull it off :p

Thanks @Celever for believing in me as the towniest I've ever looked :p

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
Can we all agree that next game if we all suspect someone of being scum but don't have evidence we lynch them?

simsands

Half raccoon, half chipmunk
Scattered, I'm so happy I decided not to mention targeting you with my Hacker ability n1 and getting redirected to Cypher! ^^

I was so close to doing it, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.