Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may sound out there. But what about Celever? There is strong possibility that he's trying to start a bandwagon and Luispipe8 was the perfect person to lynch after him revealing his role. If he is town, he'll most likely be killed N1. There would be no need to lynch him since scum would quickly kill him off before the end of the night instead of using a non-lethal ability. If he does survive the night, he's now riding a high percentage of being now town at this point since a potential Wally has been discovered with protect. So if TGK protected Luis, then you'd know he's town more than likely would be the only other option and either would be dead or would post he protected Luis that night if he lived.
Celever made the case on Luis before Luis revealed.

Maybe he only knew that there WAS a Zinia that needed to be killed, not WHO it was? If some event that's third party oriented start with in the next few days FOR THE LOVE OF GLOB LYNCH CELEVER! Until then I would try not to lynch him as he's the smartest one here.

True he did, but pushed even harder more so after Luis' ability was revealed. This could mean perhaps that Luis' ability poses a threat to Celever and maybe he has a night ability that is not a lethal attack. So with Luis' gone, it'd mean he would have more free reign on what he could do with his ability. So we could assume Celever to have multiple abilities and could target them on a single person, something which he cannot do with Luis.

I forgot to add that there is the possibility that true Luis' ability is a threat, but there is the chance that he only gave part of his information as well to prevent his death or giving everything away. So Celever could do the same as well.

True he did, but pushed even harder more so after Luis' ability was revealed. This could mean perhaps that Luis' ability poses a threat to Celever and maybe he has a night ability that is not a lethal attack. So with Luis' gone, it'd mean he would have more free reign on what he could do with his ability. So we could assume Celever to have multiple abilities and could target them on a single person, something which he cannot do with Luis.
My guess in that case is that if his dragon rage ability did pose THAT much of a threat Celever has an ability of something like "you may use this ability 1 lot of times, when it's used 3+ random players are checked for whatever," That is honestly my best guess as to his ability and what could be going on. I will not preemptively attack Celever until something has happened which would be damn near undeniable proof that Celever is scum/3rdP

True, but I don't entirely believe Luis's claim myself due to the ability, as that is the kind of ability that compliments the scum team very well. I think the more logical first lynch would be luis at this point.

Oh, and there's also the fact that Luis's ability can kill players that have highly beneficial abilities to the town, which only increases its scumminess.

True, but I don't entirely believe Luis's claim myself due to the ability, as that is the kind of ability that compliments the scum team very well. I think the more logical first lynch would be luis at this point.

Oh, and there's also the fact that Luis's ability can kill players that have highly beneficial abilities to the town, which only increases its scumminess.

I'm not denying this fact, I'm just simply adding another possibility to this on top of it all. I never said I fully trusted the ability or claim, but I'm not all in for Luis just yet. I feel like a bit more can be drug out before this day ends.

Silver, you're saying that Celever pursued Luis for his risky ability, but that came after the fact. Celever pushed Luis at the start, but his reasons then weren't even related to Luis' abilities (it was about bandwagoning and so-called 'dumbtelling'). He questioned harder after the ability was revealed, true, but with a risky ability like that, why wouldn't you? That's what I did, especially as I was unfamiliar with the ability. Whether or not Celever has targeting abilities, even whether or not I have targeting abilities, I'd still be worried about Luis' ability for reasons repeated several times now: It's a highly risky ability that, while with a nice potential to kill wolves, it can also kill power roles like doctor or seer or tracker. Although now that it's revealed no one would probably target him.

Then again, we can't discount the possibility that this is a wolf safeclaim, and if you think about it, it's a good one. No one would watch him or block him for fear of activating his Passive Ability, so he'll be free to do anything that could potentially harm town.

Silver, you're saying that Celever pursued Luis for his risky ability, but that came after the fact. Celever pushed Luis at the start, but his reasons then weren't even related to Luis' abilities (it was about bandwagoning and so-called 'dumbtelling'). He questioned harder after the ability was revealed, true, but with a risky ability like that, why wouldn't you? That's what I did, especially as I was unfamiliar with the ability. Whether or not Celever has targeting abilities, even whether or not I have targeting abilities, I'd still be worried about Luis' ability for reasons repeated several times now: It's a highly risky ability that, while with a nice potential to kill wolves, it can also kill power roles like doctor or seer or tracker. Although now that it's revealed no one would probably target him.

Then again, we can't discount the possibility that this is a wolf safeclaim, and if you think about it, it's a good one. No one would watch him or block him for fear of activating his Passive Ability, so he'll be free to do anything that could potentially harm town.

I was stating that he pursued him more so after he knew the ability. I knew he pushed him a bit before that. Still, it'd be easy to conclude if Luis is scum or not by simply the first night is what I'm trying to get at. D2 would make him an most likely the easiest target for lynch. It is a super risky move, but even more so because of that ability if it reigned true, wouldn't it be better to target another person?

I was stating that he pursued him more so after he knew the ability. I knew he pushed him a bit before that. Still, it'd be easy to conclude if Luis is scum or not by simply the first night is what I'm trying to get at. D2 would make him an most likely the easiest target for lynch. It is a super risky move, but even more so because of that ability if it reigned true, wouldn't it be better to target another person?
Actually, It might be better to target Luis, because even if he is town, that ability could end up killing, say, our doc or another town power role. [not that I think someone with that ability is town, but...]

Actually, It might be better to target Luis, because even if he is town, that ability could end up killing, say, our doc or another town power role. [not that I think someone with that ability is town, but...]

Fair enough. My logic is to simply allow another lynch D1 if Luis' ability holds true, meaning you have more weight to pull around for D1 with town to pull another potential scum before D2 lynch. His ability most likely won't be activated on N1 at all, the only possibility of this is if someone had multiple abilities targeting him. My point is he's least threatening on D/N1.

Fair enough. My logic is to simply allow another lynch D1 if Luis' ability holds true, meaning you have more weight to pull around for D1 with town to pull another potential scum before D2 lynch. His ability most likely won't be activated on N1 at all, the only possibility of this is if someone had multiple abilities targeting him. My point is he's least threatening on D/N1.
That is a good point. But, it would be best just to get this ability off the board now in my opinion. It wouldn't be too hard to mess up and kill yourself, and it's a much better ability for scum/indie to have.

Also, you're starting to appear as slightly scummy on my radar, mainly because of your attempt on Celever, but Luis is a better option for now. If he flips Scum I'm looking at you.

That is a good point. But, it would be best just to get this ability off the board now in my opinion. It wouldn't be too hard to mess up and kill yourself, and it's a much better ability for scum/indie to have.

Also, you're starting to appear as slightly scummy on my radar, mainly because of your attempt on Celever, but Luis is a better option for now. If he flips Scum I'm looking at you.

Fair enough. But as I said, I'm trying to look at this at all angles before I go on board with voting Luis.

##UNVOTE:Ice Espeon
##VOTE:Luispipe8

I don't think it is a great case against luis, but it is better from IE.

Thank you for revealing your role, Luis. I was waiting to see if Zinnia was in this game, and now that we know that she indeed is, your lynch is basically a done deal. There's always the possibility that it could be a mafia safeclaim, but if my gut is right (and it was right for Athena last game :p), you're actually our indie. Zinnia's the perfect character for an indie, after all. My vote stands.

Just caught up 5pagea of info! Before the game even started I was saying to myself that zinnia would make the perfect indie in this game. She worked with both good and evil and was not afraid to assist the evil teams in achieving their goals to awaken rayqauza.

And then as I was reading TT made this post! Sums up my thoughts perfectly!!

##vote: Luispipe8 if he's not the indie then he's scum of some kind.

Well, this day has taken quite a few unexpected turns. I can not see how Luis' ability would help us in the slightest, and since Zinnia was pretty much confirmed to be indie in the flavor...

##unvote
##vote Luispipe8

To put a thought on the indie thing, Wally just seems much more likely for that role than Zinnia, with all those abilities, and I think Zinnia seems a ton scum. Overall, however, providing there is an individual faction, my bet is put on Steven; whoever has him.

I'd probably go and vote Luis, but we're L-1 here and I'm not sure if it's the best idea.
Speaking of lynching, though: ##UNVOTE: Ice Espeon, I'm just pulling back a useless vote.

On a different tangent, if there is another doctor besides the once-off ability of our Wally role, protect TGK tonight. I trust someone will do this (without posting in the thread), so that they and Grovyle will survive the night, (the doctor too in case the mafia go and kill the doctor after they claimed it).

I had an awesome post thought out before, but then my RL depression made me have a panic attack and I lost it, the best I can remember is that the best way to tell if luis was lying his behind off with that ability of being town was to post a screenie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back