* + electric type weakness on moltres EX + FA

7887724_orig.png
1306362_orig.png

5160885_orig.png
9391638_orig.png

Last edited:

Supa_Hot_Fire

Hoping for Shedinja Break...
Nice cards! This is my first time stopping by this gallery, but I do have one complaint. Y Force (I believe that's what Yveltal-EX's ability was called) seems a little too powerful. If you just confuse your opponent, they can't attack and just slowly kill themselves. It also renders cards like Super Scoop Up and Roller Skates that could help switch useless. You could further this lock with Seismitoad-EX or, better yet, Vileplume/Exeggutor/maybe even Dragalge. Other than that, I really like the set (maybe it'll finally inspire me to stop being lazy and resume my faking efforts)!

Reggie McGigas

-
Nice cards! This is my first time stopping by this gallery, but I do have one complaint. Y Force (I believe that's what Yveltal-EX's ability was called) seems a little too powerful. If you just confuse your opponent, they can't attack and just slowly kill themselves. It also renders cards like Super Scoop Up and Roller Skates that could help switch useless. You could further this lock with Seismitoad-EX or, better yet, Vileplume/Exeggutor/maybe even Dragalge. Other than that, I really like the set (maybe it'll finally inspire me to stop being lazy and resume my faking efforts)!

I designed that card more than 2 years ago. None of the cards you mentioned existed back then.

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
You really are mastering those textures! Excited to see that response from Zygarde so you can fix up those lines ^_^. I question why you made Intense Pressure optional - I wouldn't have - but that's just me. :p

Professor Palutena

The Queen
The way you've worked Intense Pressure means it's a command ability, so it's only active during your turn. It doesn't do anything during the opponent's turn.

To make it work all the time, get rid of the "Once during your turn (before you attack)".

Reggie McGigas

-
The way you've worked Intense Pressure means it's a command ability, so it's only active during your turn. It doesn't do anything during the opponent's turn.

To make it work all the time, get rid of the "Once during your turn (before you attack)".

Oh! That makes sense. I'll get to fixing that and add gold outlines to the full arts. Stay tuned!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
The text for Articuno at the moment actually should say "until the end of your opponent's next turn." at the end. Or you could get rid of the command at the start. :p

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
It goes back in the deck. Otherwise it'd say discard them.
You need to mention it if you are striving for maximum realism. Look at Trainers Mail. Also, Articuno says "chose" not "choose".

I like the progress that you've made with the lines. I'm finding Moltres has two different golds strokes on it, an inner and an outer, which sorta degrades quality. In Zapdos you can visibly see the original lines, which clashes with the gold. Also, what is the colour you used? I've just did some colour picking using official scans and I get something like this: RGB (240, 234, 76) or RGB (255, 224, 0). You're also going to need to apply a holosheet on the lines if you haven't done so already, to mimic the shine.

Reggie McGigas

-
No more. I'm not working on the birds any more. These are the final updates.

6575778_orig.png
2403749_orig.png
1175129_orig.png
3823315_orig.png

Next will either be my CAC Entry (it will be posted in the CAC form first, bbninjas, dont worry, or Zygarde-EX and Beedrill-EX.

Last edited: