10 Cards from 'Legendary Holo Collection' Revealed!

DeltaTheory7

Aspiring Trainer
Sadly, the only one other than pikachu EX thats playable is palkia. With palkia you could technically lysandre up something with no energy on it and the only thing your opponent could use to get it out of the active is switch or escape rope. With vileplume, I think it could be quite interesting.
You're right, but don't forget that Dialga from this set is similar, the only difference is that Dialga prevents evolution, not energy. So regarding to playability , sure, its not the best card, like Palkia, but it could used in metal decks as stall against said Vileplume

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
It seems as Quilladin is not in this set, or was it simply let out ?
No one in the anime owns a Quilladin yet, so that's propably why it's not there.

Why Hippopotas? Why Rufflet/Braviary? Does someone in the movie own them or is this a hint as to a main characters new Pokémon?

Also we have Meowth, Inkay and Wobbuffet. Where the heck is Pumpkaboo. Of course we don't have any of Clemont's Pokémon bar Chespin so...

Braviary and I think Hippopotas too both appear in the movie, Braviary as one of the movie characters Pokemon and I'm not sure about Hippopotas. Also Dedenne is technically also Clemont's, it's just Bonnie who takes care of it :p

Purrloin

This set is really going to spoil us. I mean, how are any future full-arts going to compare to these?!

I don't care that most, if not all, are unplayable competitively. I'll at least have the most stylish deck!

Furn

Aspiring Trainer
Compared to M Vs. A or Shiny Collection this doesn't seem that exciting Pokemon-wise or art-wise, maybe I was just expecting more

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
It's a shame all the full arts don't match up, or connect to at least one other in some way but they do look nice.

Maybe next miniset we'll get a full 9-card FA puzzle.

FlippersMCgee

Aspiring Trainer
Compared to M Vs. A or Shiny Collection this doesn't seem that exciting Pokemon-wise or art-wise, maybe I was just expecting more
The art work in this set is much better then those sets, I really can't understand why your complaining there. The playability though.....

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Also Dedenne is technically also Clemont's, it's just Bonnie who takes care of it :p

Yeah, I know. But Clemont caught Dedenne for Bonnie for when she's old enough to be a trainer and as you said, she's the one who takes care of it, so that pretty much means Dedenne is Bonnie's in my opinion.

At this point we don't know, but I don't think Legendary Holo Collection will be attached to Ancient Origins like Radiant Collection was in Legendary Treasures. I think it more likely it will be an extended expansion like Dragon's Vault was for Dragon's Exalted or Double Crisis was for Primal Clash.

silverdew77

Aspiring Trainer
It seems that Reshiram and Black Kyurem are of the same picture. Also the Regigigas, Arceus, and White Kyurem make picture in the order I said them going from left to right.

Supa_Hot_Fire

Hoping for Shedinja Break...
Darn, my unrealistic hopes for an all full-art set were dashed. Nonetheless, I'll still purchase a bunch of these packs (assuming it's like Dragon Vault and Double Crisis) to try to complete all the pictures and get as many Regigigas and Dialga as I can (favorite art in set).

CYL

All hail Eevee!
At this point we don't know, but I don't think Legendary Holo Collection will be attached to Ancient Origins like Radiant Collection was in Legendary Treasures. I think it more likely it will be an extended expansion like Dragon's Vault was for Dragon's Exalted or Double Crisis was for Primal Clash.

What makes you think this? Interested in the reasoning.