10 Cards from 'Legendary Holo Collection' Revealed!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Jun 14, 2015.

1. AshCo Payne-ful
    AshCo

I just love how some of the cards piece together in one scene. Byootiful.

2. DeltaTheory7 Aspiring Trainer
    DeltaTheory7

You're right, but don't forget that Dialga from this set is similar, the only difference is that Dialga prevents evolution, not energy. So regarding to playability , sure, its not the best card, like Palkia, but it could used in metal decks as stall against said Vileplume

3. DeltaTheory7 Aspiring Trainer
    DeltaTheory7

It seems as Quilladin is not in this set, or was it simply let out ?

4. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

No one in the anime owns a Quilladin yet, so that's propably why it's not there.

Braviary and I think Hippopotas too both appear in the movie, Braviary as one of the movie characters Pokemon and I'm not sure about Hippopotas. Also Dedenne is technically also Clemont's, it's just Bonnie who takes care of it :p

5. This set is really going to spoil us. I mean, how are any future full-arts going to compare to these?!

I don't care that most, if not all, are unplayable competitively. I'll at least have the most stylish deck!

6. Serpens Aspiring Trainer
    Serpens

You mean you're going to play a Team Flare deck? :p

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
    tc27758 and Purrloin like this.
  7. Furn Aspiring Trainer
    Furn

Compared to M Vs. A or Shiny Collection this doesn't seem that exciting Pokemon-wise or art-wise, maybe I was just expecting more

8. Rocket The Shellos Aspiring Trainer
    Rocket The Shellos

It's a shame all the full arts don't match up, or connect to at least one other in some way but they do look nice.

Maybe next miniset we'll get a full 9-card FA puzzle.

9. The Poke Tactics Just a Pokemon fan.
    The Poke Tactics

As expected,no basic Hoopa in the set, and I think the night march deck will be changed because of the changes of the standard set.

10. FlippersMCgee Aspiring Trainer
    FlippersMCgee

The art work in this set is much better then those sets, I really can't understand why your complaining there. The playability though.....

Lostlorn Forest and whirlpoolm51 like this.
  11. mukked Aspiring Trainer
    mukked

Do we have any idea yet which US set this will come attached to?

12. The Poke Tactics Just a Pokemon fan.
    The Poke Tactics

Dude, do you mean just like "Double Crisis" as an extended expansion of Primal Clash set. I think it is an extended expansion of Ancient Origins.

13. mukked Aspiring Trainer
    mukked

This is more reminiscent of the Radiant Collection, which was released as part of Legendary Treasures.

The Poke Tactics likes this.
  14. crann777 I See You
    crann777

Garbage.... but the set has a Hawlucha. *resigned sigh*

15. Yeah, I know. But Clemont caught Dedenne for Bonnie for when she's old enough to be a trainer and as you said, she's the one who takes care of it, so that pretty much means Dedenne is Bonnie's in my opinion.

At this point we don't know, but I don't think Legendary Holo Collection will be attached to Ancient Origins like Radiant Collection was in Legendary Treasures. I think it more likely it will be an extended expansion like Dragon's Vault was for Dragon's Exalted or Double Crisis was for Primal Clash.

MorningSTAR1337 and steffenka like this.
  16. silverdew77 Aspiring Trainer
    silverdew77

It seems that Reshiram and Black Kyurem are of the same picture. Also the Regigigas, Arceus, and White Kyurem make picture in the order I said them going from left to right.

17. Supa_Hot_Fire Hoping for Shedinja Break...
    Supa_Hot_Fire

Darn, my unrealistic hopes for an all full-art set were dashed. Nonetheless, I'll still purchase a bunch of these packs (assuming it's like Dragon Vault and Double Crisis) to try to complete all the pictures and get as many Regigigas and Dialga as I can (favorite art in set).

18. Aw I was really hoping this would be like legendary treasures, with reprints, and secret rares. NO trainers?! :(

19. CYL All hail Eevee!
    CYL

What makes you think this? Interested in the reasoning.

20. TheStrictNein Has tried turning it off and on again
    TheStrictNein

To me, it's the fact that a bunch of English AOR packs have been opened and not single one has contained anything from the LHC.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?