10 Cards from 'Legendary Holo Collection' Revealed!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015

2. The Shining Mew A Mew that shines
    The Shining Mew

Th-that White Kyurem card...it's beautiful...they're all beautiful...:eek:

3. Mortal_Zachary I am... Durant-Man!
    Mortal_Zachary

Thats awesome! Regi, Arceus, and White Kyurem line up to make a picture.

4. whirlpoolm51 Aspiring Trainer
    whirlpoolm51

Sooo cool they did these like full arts instead of regular holos!!!!
    please let there be a ho-oh!!!!

5. TokenDuelist YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
    TokenDuelist

I hope we get these promos in the set.
    I really want like, all of them.

6. whirlpoolm51 Aspiring Trainer
    whirlpoolm51

They aren't promos , they are from the legendary holo collection mini set releasing in mid july in japan. More than likely we will get these as a separate mini set in english also , just like the team aqua vs magma set

7. Lostlorn Forest Sinnoh is the best region
    Lostlorn Forest

This..... this is beautiful. These artworks are just incredible, I just can't. :eek::oops:

8. Materious17 Pokemon Geologist
    Materious17

Absolutely beautiful, these cards are fantastic looking, if only they were at all playable.

Oh well, I love how Regigigas, Arceus and White Kyurem line up and I hope more cards do that in the set.

Whatever it takes, I need this set to come overseas as either a bonus to Ancient Origins, or its own mini set like Dragon Vault or Double Crisis.

Reggie McGigas likes this.
  9. Regular full arts! Woo!

I hope this comes out Stateside similarly to the Radiant Collection. Because I need all of those cards. That Regigigas... and I don't even like the Kyurem family very much but the art for that White Kyurem is awesome. And that Braixen...

10. whirlpoolm51 Aspiring Trainer
    whirlpoolm51

i highly doubt that we wouldn't get this in the states!! I would say it would combine with ancient origins but that would be one radiculous set hahaha there is no way they would skip this in english , its too epic!!

Either way , i will do what i always do , order 5 boxes of this when it releases and japan and then eagerly await its release in the states to collect it all over again in english.....yes , i have a problem lol

11. bbninjas Ready or Not!
    bbninjas

Advanced Member Member

What I find disappointing is how none of these cards feel overly playable. All have really large generic attacks that arent that amazing.

12. whirlpoolm51 Aspiring Trainer
    whirlpoolm51

I feel like they do that on purpose and make the mini sets more geared towards collectors.

13. Athena Envoy of Mediation
    Athena

Advanced Member Member

These cards are so amazing and awesome! :D Can't wait to see them in person. Really love all the FAs we're getting. I hope I pull an extra FA Regigigigigigigas so I can send one to a friend of mine.

Reggie McGigas likes this.
  14. AwesomeNathan99 Death to fairys
    AwesomeNathan99

I was really hoping that with arceus in the movie there would be an arceus ex in this set or in ancient origins. but the ancient trait on is still very cool.

15. bbninjas Ready or Not!
    bbninjas

Advanced Member Member

Arceus doesn't have an AT though...?

16. AwesomeNathan99 Death to fairys
    AwesomeNathan99

Sorry, what I meant was a FA one because mostly the ancient trait cards are the FA cards like that one.

17. Milennin *Hugs Absol*
    Milennin

All these cards look so nice. Some of the best full arts I've seen in a long time.

18. DKQuagmire Who else but Quagsire?
    DKQuagmire

Finally. a new Arceues card since all the way back during the D/P/PL days. just like the old ones, this new one is next to useless. At least the other cards had 1 for every type, and trainer card support with Arceus in their names, such as searching your deck for card named Arceus, or something along those lines. I can't remember. It was the very last set before the HeartGold and SoulSilver sets came out. That's all I remember
    I long for the day when we get an actual playable Arceus card.

19. fleshrum April in Kalos...
    fleshrum

Advanced Member Member

Run it with four Togekiss and two of each energy with a full supporter suite. You'll consistently get about 120-180 damage multiplier.
    Okay so it isn't top tier but damn it will be more competitive than trying to set up Vivillon, which is my current predicament.

20. AllisonTheLatias Aspiring Trainer
    AllisonTheLatias

I WANT THAT LATIAS NOW PLEASE ITS SO fudging ADORABLE

theneverhoodlum likes this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?