10 Cards from 'Legendary Holo Collection' Revealed!

I hope we get these promos in the set.
I really want like, all of them.
They aren't promos , they are from the legendary holo collection mini set releasing in mid july in japan. More than likely we will get these as a separate mini set in english also , just like the team aqua vs magma set

Absolutely beautiful, these cards are fantastic looking, if only they were at all playable.

Oh well, I love how Regigigas, Arceus and White Kyurem line up and I hope more cards do that in the set.

Whatever it takes, I need this set to come overseas as either a bonus to Ancient Origins, or its own mini set like Dragon Vault or Double Crisis.

Regular full arts! Woo!

I hope this comes out Stateside similarly to the Radiant Collection. Because I need all of those cards. That Regigigas... and I don't even like the Kyurem family very much but the art for that White Kyurem is awesome. And that Braixen...

Absolutely beautiful, these cards are fantastic looking, if only they were at all playable.

Oh well, I love how Regigigas, Arceus and White Kyurem line up and I hope more cards do that in the set.

Whatever it takes, I need this set to come overseas as either a bonus to Ancient Origins, or its own mini set like Dragon Vault or Double Crisis.

i highly doubt that we wouldn't get this in the states!! I would say it would combine with ancient origins but that would be one radiculous set hahaha there is no way they would skip this in english , its too epic!!

Either way , i will do what i always do , order 5 boxes of this when it releases and japan and then eagerly await its release in the states to collect it all over again in english.....yes , i have a problem lol

What I find disappointing is how none of these cards feel overly playable. All have really large generic attacks that arent that amazing.

These cards are so amazing and awesome! :D Can't wait to see them in person. Really love all the FAs we're getting. I hope I pull an extra FA Regigigigigigigas so I can send one to a friend of mine.

I was really hoping that with arceus in the movie there would be an arceus ex in this set or in ancient origins. but the ancient trait on is still very cool.

Finally. a new Arceues card since all the way back during the D/P/PL days. just like the old ones, this new one is next to useless. At least the other cards had 1 for every type, and trainer card support with Arceus in their names, such as searching your deck for card named Arceus, or something along those lines. I can't remember. It was the very last set before the HeartGold and SoulSilver sets came out. That's all I remember
I long for the day when we get an actual playable Arceus card.

Back