Contest June's Create A Card: Fully Evolved Basics! (Official Results!)

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
There is now 1 spot open for image-based! If you're interested in filling it, simply post in this thread.

Celever

Wheeeee~
I think I'm going to have to drop out too. I'm not giving this the attention it deserves anyway, and so many people want to take part, so may as well n~n

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
There is now 1 spot open for text-based! If you're interested in filling it, simply post in this thread.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
WGjhlV5.png

AgentMFilms

The Anti-Meta One
If available, I'm totally in for text. Here it is:
Smeargle-Colorless-HP60

Basic

α Growth: When you attach an Energy card from your hand to this Pokemon (except with an attack, Ability, or Trainer card), you may attach 2 Energy cards.

Ability: Color Palette- Once during your turn (before your attack), you may choose one of your Pokemon. Until the end of your opponent's next turn, any Basic Energy attached to that Pokemon provides every type of Basic Energy, but only 1 Energy at a time.

[C] Sketch: Use 1 of your opponent's Pokemon's attacks as this attack (you still need the necessary Energy required for that attack).

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: None
Retreat Cost: 2

'It marks the boundaries of its territory using a body fluid that leaks out from the tip of its tail. Over 5,000 different marks left by this Pokémon have been found.'

Last edited:

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Joy Chansey 120 HP [C]
Basic Pokémon

[Egg Pokémon. Height 113 3'07" (1.1 m). Weight 76.3 lbs. (34.6 kg)]

Pokémon Power: Healing Touch
As long as Joy Chansey is your Benched Pokémon, remove up to 2 damage counters from your Active Pokémon between turns. This power stops working while Joy Chansey is Asleep,Confused, or Paralyzed or if there is another Joy Chansey in play..

[C][C][C] Back Away 40
Switch Joy Chansey with one of your Benched Pokémon.

weakness - [F]
resistance - [P] - 30
retreat cost - [C][C][C]
[Legend has it this Pokémon is the alpha of it's species. It brings joy and laughter to those around it.]

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
And with AGentMFilms's entry, we're back to full capacity! Good luck on all of your entries. :)

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
@grantm1999, @Gengar master, @Jolanna Ivey, @Luispipe8, @BigfootAUS, @Zygarde @Otaku, @xaej806, @Joshi44, @Leo33wii, @latios586, @dialga586, @GreninjaTheNinja, @AceRangerKaru, @Diego Cañas, @anabel1406

This is your friendly reminder that we are now 1 week away from the submission deadline! All entries must be turned in by Thursday, June 25th at Midnight PDT.

If you have been tagged in this post, this means your entry is not linked in the sign-up post. Please make sure to complete and post your entries here in this thread before the deadline. If you were tagged here but you've already posted, I must have missed your entry somehow; please post again with a link to your post and I will update the sign-ups post with a link.

Just like when this month's contest started, the winners of June's contest will be formally announced in the FP post for July's contest along with their entries, and we will have full judge critiques this time around, so please stay tuned. :)

Last edited:

Gengar master

shiny Pokémon bait
Advanced Member
Miltank - Colorless - HP110
Basic
Ability: Nurturing Milk: Once during your turn, as long as this Pokemon is your active Pokemon, you may heal 20 damage for each Miltank you have in play from one of your bench Pokemon.

[C] Spoiled Milk: 20 Damage. Flip a coin, if heads, the Defending Pokemon is now poisoned, if tails, this Pokemon is now poisoned. (This attack can be used even if Miltank is Asleep or Paralyzed)

[C][C][C] Continuous Rollout: Damage: 50x. Flip a coin for each Miltank on your bench, for each heads, this attack does 50 damage.

Weakness: Fighting x2

Retreat: 2

Last edited:

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
Miltank - Colorless - HP110
Basic
Ability: Nurturing Milk: Once during your turn, as long as this Pokemon is your active Pokemon, you may heal 20 damage for each Miltank you have in play from one of your bench Pokemon.

[C] Spoiled Milk: 20 Damage. Flip a coin, if heads, the Defending Pokemon is now poisoned, if tails, this Pokemon is now poisoned. (This attack can be used even if Miltank is Asleep or Paralyzed)

[C][C][C] Continuous Rollout: Damage: 50x. Flip a coin for each Miltank on your bench, for each heads, this attack does 50 damage.

Retreat: 2
I'm assuming that Miltank has no weakness?

Joshi44

TCG player
Here is my entry:
CAC_June 2015-Unown.jpg
I designed the card to replace Computer Search in the upcomming format. Because of it's ancient trait it can be used as a wall (like robo substitute ) but with the 'damage from an attack' it is less good then Robo as a wall. The ability was desigined to make a card like M Gallade (or the upcomming M Tyranitar) better.

Joshi44

TCG player
Here are my card references:

for the Ancient Trait:
Shedinja DRX

for the ability:
Druddigon NVI
Golbat PHF

for the attack:
Swampert PRC

grantm1999

VileGar
Rotom - Lightning - HP90
Basic
Ability: Appliance Takeover
Once during your turn, you may change this Pokemon's type to either {G}, {R}, {W}, or {C}. At the end of your opponent's next turn, this Pokemon's type becomes {L}.
[C] Trick: Move an Energy card from 1 of your opponent's Pokemon to another of your opponent's Pokemon. Then, you may move a Pokemon Tool card from 1 of your opponent's Pokemon to another of your opponent's Pokemon
[L][L] Electro Ball: 60+ If your opponent's Active Pokemon has a Weakness to this Pokemon's current type, this attack does 60 more damage.

Weakness: Darkness (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Retreat: none
Its body is composed of plasma. It is known to infiltrate electronic devices and wreak havoc.