Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Day 1 Ends on the 22nd at 22:00 BST

Keeper of Night said:
Um... None of Camo's posts made me think AtA was summy. AtA's post made me think he was scummy. I provided reasoning for my thoughts. I care little for Celever's actions until he answers what I asked above, which is for an explanation as to why he suddenly voted without any apparent cause.

Keeper of Night said:
You being around to post was one of the big points of my case. Let's look at the posts in question: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-a...pid2711425
Linked post: Camo makes his first accusation against you.
First post down: AtA bandwagons Camo's vote.
Second post down: You respond to Camo and AtA's most recent posts.
Next three posts: Camo does Camo stuff.
Sixth post down: Celever (without explaining) votes for AtA.
Seventh post down: You reply to Camo's 3 posts, and slip in a "I also think AtA is suspicious."
Misunderstood, so my point before is irrelevant.
I suppose my thoughts on AtA were not of suspicious behavior until I began to be suspicious of Camoclone, which was not until after his three posts (my response heremakes that apparent). My logic being the same of that from last game (I think? Not sure) where a wolf can latch to town just as easily as they can another wolf. Therefor, of the two, the bandwagoner is the most likely to be suspicious.
I still cannot say that Celever is the reason why I voted AtA, simply because he provided no reasoning for his vote. I want that explanation as much as you do.

Camoclone said:
Keeper of Night said:
Um... None of Camo's posts made me think AtA was summy. AtA's post made me think he was scummy. I provided reasoning for my thoughts. I care little for Celever's actions until he answers what I asked above, which is for an explanation as to why he suddenly voted without any apparent cause.

Keeper of Night said:
I suppose my thoughts on AtA were not of suspicious behavior until I began to be suspicious of Camoclone, which was not until after his three posts (my response heremakes that apparent). My logic being the same of that from last game (I think? Not sure) where a wolf can latch to town just as easily as they can another wolf. Therefor, of the two, the bandwagoner is the most likely to be suspicious.
I still cannot say that Celever is the reason why I voted AtA, simply because he provided no reasoning for his vote. I want that explanation as much as you do.

...?
If AtA had not posted, I would not have found him scummy. Your posts make me find you scummy. His bandwagon makes me find him scummy. Savvy?

So lets do this. Keeper of Night is scum. He is contradicting himself. Has no reason to be voting AtA other than OMGUS (AtA didn't even vote him). He is pursuing a case on me that is not indicative of alignment. He is leading the town away from proper discussion with this case. He prevented me from doing how I prefer to do D1 for no reason at all. Town would have no reason to make it harder for me to get things started. He is trying to lead.

Camoclone said:
Keeper of Night said:

Keeper of Night said:

...?
If AtA had not posted, I would not have found him scummy. Your posts make me find you scummy. His bandwagon makes me find him scummy. Savvy?

And what bandwagon? He agreed with me as did a couple of other people. He was the first person to agree with me. If anything the people who agreed with me after him were "bandwagoning". This is OMGUS.

Camoclone said:
Keeper of Night said:

Keeper of Night said:

Keeper is not directly contradicting himself. He said specifically that none of your posts made him think AtA is suspicious. Then he said that the suspicion on AtA only came to him /after/ a suspicion on you (which I believe is based on what you do, not what you post). These two posts don't actually contradict each other; you have bolded two sentences that have difference sense in the different sentences.

Keeper of Night said:

Keeper of Night said:

I am predicting much more votes are going to pile onto Keeper after this evidence. Heck, I nearly voted him myself. But look. Read the post /exactly/ before you vote.

Camoclone said:
So lets do this. Keeper of Night is scum. He is contradicting himself.
You're misunderstanding does not mean I am contradicting myself. Though I do feel in an attempt to further my case on AtA, I may have overlapped somewhere. I intend to find out myself.
Has no reason to be voting AtA other than OMGUS (AtA didn't even vote him).
Then it obviously can't be OMGUS, can it? Almost as if I have other reasoning.

He is pursuing a case on me that is not indicative of alignment.
Finding you suspicious does not mean I am pursuing a case on you.

He is leading the town away from proper discussion with this case.
Quite the contrary, actually. If you would answer my questions stated above (as well as the others), we'd have plenty of discussion.

He prevented me from doing how I prefer to do D1 for no reason at all.
I did not prevent you at all. You had your chaos, I wanted to stop it, and then you quit of your own accord due to finding me most suspicious.

Town would have no reason to make it harder for me to get things started.
You did get things started. A bit annoyingly, with all the double/triple/quadruple votes, but you did all the same.

He is trying to lead.
It certainly looks that way, given the situation, but no. I am asking questions that you obviously do not feel comfortable answering, and you feel the need to attack me instead of conversing calmly.

I have already stated, and I suppose must again, that he DIRECTLY took up your logic, removed his vote, and that was that. MtC has at least had the decency to look before voting. There has yet to be an actual bandwagon, though I used the term loosely before, because there has yet to be an army of people wanting my head. I sit at... Two votes? Three when AtA comes back (maybe)? Tied with somebody that I would believe to be suspicious myself.

I am not sure what your quotes are trying to say, since you are refusing to make your points normally, but I can't be clearer than that. But let me be quite clear on my meaning:
I find AtA scummy for directly taking your logic, with none of his own, and leaving it at that. This was his post. I do not find him scummy because of what you said, but for taking what you said and using it to attack me right after you had decided to.
I find you (Camo) scummy for you behavior, and coupled with AtA's post, could be suspicious. That has only escalated now that you are ignoring my posts.

But it's 4 am, and I'm tired. I'll continue our little chat later. For now, re-read what I'm saying, and answer my questions. I have little more to say until you do those two things.

bbninjas said:
Keeper of Night said:

Keeper of Night said:

I am predicting much more votes are going to pile onto Keeper after this evidence. Heck, I nearly voted him myself. But look. Read the post /exactly/ before you vote.

You reread.

tl;dr: KoN has no idea why he voted AtA and is scrambling for excuses.

Keeper of Night said:
I find AtA scummy for directly taking your logic, with none of his own, and leaving it at that. This was his post. I do not find him scummy because of what you said, but for taking what you said and using it to attack me right after you had decided to.
I find you (Camo) scummy for you behavior, and coupled with AtA's post, could be suspicious. That has only escalated now that you are ignoring my posts.

##VOTE: KEEPER OF NIGHT

Lets get this trending on twitter boyz.

My view on all this is that Camo does this everyday and will more often then not net a scum (see reversors lynch last game)
Assuming he is town, getting in the way of it and fighting him on it isn't great and is definitely a hindrance.

Personally in all this not too sure what to think. Both of you are just going back and forth so it's hard to judge.
I've got my eyes on Celever atm for a pretty laughable reason but seeings as he backed up KoN earlier, they could be potential scum buddies...
Although so could ATA and Camo...

Anyways, it's time to sleep, laters!

Wow, this blew up. I managed to read enough to see ATA's case is not very solid.

About Keeper, let me read the 2 pages you wrote overnight and I'll get back to you... tonight, it's tourney Sunday. :p

The way I see it, Keeper is innocent here, just like Camo. He's just doing his D1 thing (which DOES end RVS btw) but apparently Keeper just got tired of it and tried to stop Camo, and now Camo is having a little talk with him.
I have to leave now, but when I come back (possibly at around 6) I hope one of you makes a strong argument against the other so this isn't spammed we can move on to someone else.
Also, I'm pretty sure I forgot to: ##UNSTALKBETTER:bbninjas

I seriously have little-to-no comprehension of what's going on - and I guess that's Camo's goal? - but I can definitely see where this is going in the long run. I think.

However, going off what Camo's doing... I'm finding it hard to see what KoN's argument is in this.

##UNVOTE:bbninjas (I always thought it was bbs and I don't know why)

##VOTE:Keeper of Night

For those of you not voting Keeper:
Keeper of Night said:
None of Camo's posts made me think AtA was summy.
Keeper of Night said:
I suppose my thoughts on AtA were not of suspicious behavior until I began to be suspicious of Camoclone, which was not until after his three posts
Do you see how these contradict? Keeper of Night literally had no reason to vote for AtA and is grasping for straws.

Vom said:
The way I see it, Keeper is innocent here, just like Camo. He's just doing his D1 thing (which DOES end RVS btw) but apparently Keeper just got tired of it and tried to stop Camo.

If what I do ends RVS then why would any pro-town player not go along with it. RVS is not a preferred state to be in as town but it is as a wolf. Keeper purposefully tried to mess up the transition from RVS to actual logic.

Camo, this really isn't difficult to understand, and either you're misreading, or pretending not to understand.

"None of Camo's posts made me think AtA was summy."
This means that nothing you said made him think that AtA was directly scummy. Obviously.

"I suppose my thoughts on AtA were not of suspicious behavior until I began to be suspicious of Camoclone,"
He didn't find AtA's actions scummy if he bandwagoned on a townie. As he now finds you scummy, he can find AtA scummy by intention. Nothing you said directly made him think AtA was scummy.

And even if this isn't what KoN meant, it's an entirely trivial contradiction at best, so I honestly don't care anyway.

Case for AtA:
AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Keeper of Night said:
Because he does this every game and it's really just annoying, I would like to ask everybody to ignore Camoclone's posts, for today at least, so we don't start pointing fingers at him like we must every game. No sense in extra distractions.

I have to agree with Camo here, he does this to make progress, honestly it kinda worked. It made you ticked off enough to make a scum-like post
For now
##UNVOTE: Vom

This post is literally saying what Camo said again, but elaborating a tiiiiiiiiiiny bit more about what Camo meant by "it worked". By bandwagon I didn't mean the vote, I meant how he bandwagoned your thoughts while providing nothing new and wasn't even subtle about it. I think he's the best lead we're going to get thus far, and I would like him to tell us exactly why he found KoN's actions scummy.

Camo, your D1 methods don't work because they don't scumhunt. They generate discussion, sure, but it's the same people in the firing line regardless of whether they are town or scum. This is because it's only a select few people who actually bother reading your countless posts. ~6 users have contributed to discussion since you started your big spam tradition: myself, KoN, bb, Bigfoot, MtC and yourself. This is why there's this inside joke about a Celever vs Camo argument. It happens most games and my faction has nothing to do with it. IIRC before I joined you would have arguments with KoN and WanderingWolf every Day 1, regardless of their faction. Your targeting of new users puts them off discussion completely. What happened to TCGD after you attacked him? We haven't seen him again yet. Hell, I'd say half of the people are afraid to post during Day 1 because they know that as soon as they do you're going to try and form some BS case against them. This is why KoN tried to stop you, and anyone voting him rn is scummy in my eyes, because they are trying to defend Camo's methods.

Camoclone said:
tl;dr: KoN has no idea why he voted AtA and is scrambling for excuses.
No, you just aren't reading my posts. I have provided my reasoning and addressed all your points, you're just gunning for my lynch and don't care to read them.

Camoclone said:
For those of you not voting Keeper:
Keeper of Night said:
None of Camo's posts made me think AtA was summy.
Keeper of Night said:
I suppose my thoughts on AtA were not of suspicious behavior until I began to be suspicious of Camoclone, which was not until after his three posts
Do you see how these contradict? Keeper of Night literally had no reason to vote for AtA and is grasping for straws.
I LIterally Just said:

Camoclone said:
If what I do ends RVS then why would any pro-town player not go along with it. RVS is not a preferred state to be in as town but it is as a wolf. Keeper purposefully tried to mess up the transition from RVS to actual logic.
What you do promotes RVS. Again, you fail to read my posts, because I was looking to end RVS (which seems to have happened, whether that is because of your or I I care not), and I am working toward getting actually useful information.

@DMG, your post makes it seem like you don't really know why you're voting anybody. Would you re-word your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back