Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Day 1 Ends on the 22nd at 22:00 BST

Obviously what I do D1 is productive. We have already caught a wolf. You say that what I do doesn't work but it worked on you.

There is no reason for a townie to post like KoN just did. KoN has played in enough games to realize that D1 is always pushed along by what I do (in some way). Only a wolf or indie would try to hinder that.

Camoclone said:
There is no reason for a townie to post like KoN just did. KoN has played in enough games to realize that D1 is always pushed along by what I do (in some way). Only a wolf or indie would try to hinder that.

Nope.

##UNVOTE: TCGDeoxys
##VOTE: AlexanderTheAwesome

Camoclone said:
Obviously what I do D1 is productive. We have already caught a wolf. You say that what I do doesn't work but it worked on you.

No. What you do causes unnecessary confusion. And when people ask you why you do what you do, you make it seem like you know something. This further confuses newer players that haven't played game with you before.
"We already caught a wolf." What does that even mean? Because you've said that about Deoxys, but then said Muffin is the better lynch. Doesn't even count your numerous other votes. But, you do the same annoying thing every game., which is why I am inclined to leave you be. Rather than argue against your points, I was presenting my beliefs to the rest of the town in a manner that would allow us to actually make progress.
I say what you do doesn't work because that's the truth. Worked on me... How?

But now, the fact that ATA is piggybacking your logic makes me suspicious of you both (or at least him).

Vom said:
bbninjas said:
Oh what, so you're not going to be trivial this time?

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-active-werewolf-xxvi-harmonic-divergence-day-1-ends-on-the-22nd-at-22-00-bst?pid=2711339#pid2711339

I noticed Vom lurking around this thread ~ an hour after I posted that (^)... but only now he decides to like it. Also, 5 hours /after/ I saw him lurk he decides to post something. Something's up, and I don't like it.

##NOTRVS: Vom
Well... Oooooooooooook. If you were a better stalker, you'd notice that I usually lurk around the beach during the day, but I only post/wtv in the night.
Sorry AtA, but he deserves it more than you do: ##STALKBETTER:bbninjas

You are lying.

I posted this at 4:40PM AEST, Saturday, equating to your time zone of 11:40 PDT, Friday. That's effectively still night.

Then here you post a response at 10:30PM AEST Sat, which equates to 5:00AM PDT Sat.

The point is that I saw you lurking on here /in between/ of this time. You shouldn't be busy from ~midnight to 5:00 AM, except for sleeping, so you can't use things like school as an excuse, like you've done above. Why didn't you post during the time you were lurking? We've got a lying scum/indie right here.

Vom said:
DarkMatterGaming said:
I have no idea what I'm doing.

However, just going off what I've read in this thread alone, I'm going to do this:

##VOTE: bbsninjas

sorrynotsorry

I'd like to know who bbsninjas is :v
Another name to add to my list...

Camoclone said:

Oh, yes. Very productive. Now let's go and recall Day 1 of WW XXV (Thena's game, yes?). I have to say that would be the worst Day 1 I've experienced, between your muck up (as Town) and Vom's late idea, which really got the town nowhere the next day. This is how that Day basically went:

Camo RVSs many people like normal
Camo attacks Celever saying he's scum
Celever is modkilled
Camo attacks me saying I'm scum
Camo then says that you've actually have evidence; used an ability or something to find it out
Camo gets enough votes on me to force out a claim
Camo realises that you've made a mistake
Camo apologises and back down
Only half of my voters unvoted
Vom proposes some idea that only the scum seemed to understand
SS role reveals doctor
I'm in the running to be lynched and then get lynched due to auto
Vom dies
SS has a million things happen to him during the night and thus loses his doctor ability
And Camo becomes the subject of the Vig kill during Night 3, probably because of your mess up.

And sometime in that highly confused Day 1 of a mess, I got autolynched... and I honestly can blame your pressure for being the reason to be target. Last time you, Camo, tried to be productive, you made the biggest mess I've seen.

But wasn't that Day 1 exciting :p it added a lot of extra drama to the game! I loved it haha!

Whilst Camo is confusing he hasn't done anything particularly scummy, seeings as this is what he usually does day 1, I don't think it's worth voting him off, but it's also not worth ignoring. He's been right before :p

However! Camo... By what logic was your vote a serious one on me??

Vote count time:

Mr.Muffin - 1 (Squirtle Squad)
TwistedTurtwig - 1 (Drohn)
Squirtle Squad - 1 (Machamp The Champion)
Keeper of Night - 2 (Luispipe8, Camoclone)
Celever - 1 (BigfootAUS)
Vom - 1 (bbninjas)
AlexanderTheAwesome - 2 (GM Draclord, Celever)
PMJ - 1 (TwistedTurtwig)
bbninjas - 2 (Vom, DarkMatterGaming)

Ice Espeon - 1 (Keeper of Night)

Please be aware that if the host dies, the game will end.

Squirtle Squad said:

I'll tell you when it becomes relevant. I'll let you peeps sort through this D1 mess. Call me when you have made some progress. My vote sticks for now.

Camoclone said:
Squirtle Squad said:

I'll tell you when it becomes relevant. I'll let you peeps sort through this D1 mess. Call me when you have made some progress. My vote sticks for now.
So THIS day is a mess, but this one wasn't?

bbninjas said:
Vom said:
Well... Oooooooooooook. If you were a better stalker, you'd notice that I usually lurk around the beach during the day, but I only post/wtv in the night.
Sorry AtA, but he deserves it more than you do: ##STALKBETTER:bbninjas

You are lying.

I posted this at 4:40PM AEST, Saturday, equating to your time zone of 11:40 PDT, Friday. That's effectively still night.

Then here you post a response at 10:30PM AEST Sat, which equates to 5:00AM PDT Sat.

The point is that I saw you lurking on here /in between/ of this time. You shouldn't be busy from ~midnight to 5:00 AM, except for sleeping, so you can't use things like school as an excuse, like you've done above. Why didn't you post during the time you were lurking? We've got a lying scum/indie right here.

Vom said:
I'd like to know who bbsninjas is :v
Another name to add to my list...

Camoclone said:

Oh, yes. Very productive. Now let's go and recall Day 1 of WW XXV (Thena's game, yes?). I have to say that would be the worst Day 1 I've experienced, between your muck up (as Town) and Vom's late idea, which really got the town nowhere the next day. This is how that Day basically went:

Camo RVSs many people like normal
Camo attacks Celever saying he's scum
Celever is modkilled
Camo attacks me saying I'm scum
Camo then says that you've actually have evidence; used an ability or something to find it out
Camo gets enough votes on me to force out a claim
Camo realises that you've made a mistake
Camo apologises and back down
Only half of my voters unvoted
Vom proposes some idea that only the scum seemed to understand
SS role reveals doctor
I'm in the running to be lynched and then get lynched due to auto
Vom dies
SS has a million things happen to him during the night and thus loses his doctor ability
And Camo becomes the subject of the Vig kill during Night 3, probably because of your mess up.

And sometime in that highly confused Day 1 of a mess, I got autolynched... and I honestly can blame your pressure for being the reason to be target. Last time you, Camo, tried to be productive, you made the biggest mess I've seen.

Abandoning your tunneling duties is also very out of character for you. I'm still more suspicious of AtA for now though.

I think you misunderstood me. You guys can work this out yourself. You have made how I prefer to do D1 impossible now. You can do things your way.

My vote is on the person I believe to be the most scummy for now and thus it will stick on them. So go. Do whatever you want to get us out of RVS yourselves.

After this game we can talk about exactly why the way that I prefer to do D1 works but not now.

Camoclone said:
My vote is on the person I believe to be the most scummy for now and thus it will stick on them. So go. Do whatever you want to get us out of RVS yourselves.

Sure. I propose we lynch AtA since I don't think this is particularly scummy of you. AtA's bw was.

AtA is fine for now.

Camoclone said:
I think you misunderstood me. You guys can work this out yourself. You have made how I prefer to do D1 impossible now. You can do things your way.
I'm glad. Thank you.

Camoclone said:
Ok.

Camoclone said:
After this game we can talk about exactly why the way that I prefer to do D1 works but not now.
I rather not have that conversation.

##UNVOTE: Ice Espeon
##VOTE: AlexanderTheAwesome

##VOTE: KEEPER OF NIGHT

Camoclone said:
##VOTE: TCGDEOXYS

Camoclone said:
##VOTE: TCGDEOXYS

Camoclone said:
##UNVOTE: TCGDEOXYS
##VOTE: MR. MUFFIN

TCG Deoxys is a wolf and will be lynched.

Camoclone said:
##UNVOTE: MR. MUFFIN
##VOTE: SCORCHED FEATHERS

Camoclone said:
##UNVOTE: SCORCHED FEATHERS
##VOTE: SQUIRTLE SQUAD

Serious vote.

Camoclone said:
DarkMatterGaming said:
I have no idea what I'm doing.

However, just going off what I've read in this thread alone, I'm going to do this:

##VOTE: bbsninjas

sorrynotsorry
##UNVOTE: SQUIRTLE SQUAD
##VOTE: DARKMATTERGAMING

Camoclone said:
Keeper of Night said:
Because he does this every game and it's really just annoying, I would like to ask everybody to ignore Camoclone's posts, for today at least, so we don't start pointing fingers at him like we must every game. No sense in extra distractions.

How kind of you to step up to the plate.
##UNVOTE: DARKMATTERGAMING

First real scummy post of the game and therefore first person to get real votes. Literally no reason for him to post this and is counterproductive to town getting anything done D1.

Camoclone said:

Why has Camo has now twice tried to vote for the same person twice in a row?

I know why Camo is doing this, and it is pretty predictable lol. Good Strat. Not going to explain it because it might actually catch a scum. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back