Shining Fates will be the name of February’s special set! Its name and logo combines those of Shining Legends and Hidden Fates. We first teased the set several months ago, which will only be available through special products.
The set will contain over 90 cards for the regular portion and over 120 cards in its Shiny Vault sub-set. This includes over 100 shiny Pokemon, 30 Pokemon V and VMAX, and of course shiny Charizard VMAX. Most of the cards will come from Shiny Star V, which was released in Japan two weeks ago.
Update #2 (Thursday, 6 AM): Most product images and all product descriptions have just been revealed! Update #3 (8 PM): The Premium Collections and Mini Tins have also been revealed, so we can now see all the products!
- Shining Fates Elite Trainer Box (available February 19, 2021, $49.99): Includes 10 Shining Fates booster packs, one foil promo card featuring Eevee VMAX, and various gameplay accessories
- Shining Fates Tins (available February 19, 2021, $29.99): Includes six Shining Fates booster packs and one foil promo card featuring Eldegoss V (SWSH084), Boltund V (SWSH085), or Cramorant V (SWSH086)
- Shining Fates Collection—Pikachu V (available February 19, 2021, $19.99): Includes four Shining Fates booster packs, as well as one foil promo card and one foil oversize promo card featuring Pikachu V
- Shining Fates Mad Party Pin Collections (available February 19, 2021, $14.99): Includes three Shining Fates booster packs; one foil promo card featuring Bunnelby, Dedenne, Galarian Mr. Rime, or Polteageist; and one corresponding pin
- Shining Fates Mini Tins (available March 5, 2021, $8.99): Includes two Shining Fates booster packs and one metallic coin
- Shining Fates Premium Collections (available March 5, 2021, $39.99): Includes seven Shining Fates booster packs; one foil promo card featuring either Shiny Crobat V or Shiny Dragapult V; one foil promo card and one foil oversize promo card featuring either Shiny Crobat VMAX or Shiny Dragapult VMAX; and one corresponding metallic coin
[C][C][C] G-Max Cuddle: 150 damage. If the Defending Pokemon tries to attack during your opponent’s next turn, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack does nothing.
When your Pokemon VMAX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 3 Prize cards.
Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Shiny Pokémon are so extraordinary that they’re almost never seen, and Trainers who catch them are considered quite lucky…and yet they can be yours in the Pokémon TCG: Shining Fates expansion. Celebrate the Galar region and the incredible Pokémon that live and battle there with beautifully etched cards—including the spectacular Shiny Charizard in its Gigantamax form. Seize your destiny and expand your collection with the Shining Fates expansion.
Shining Fates booster packs will not be sold separately, so look for them in special collections.
- Over 190 cards
- More than 100 Shiny Pokémon
- More than 30 Pokémon V and Pokémon VMAX
Shining Fates products will release on February 19th. As posted before, we won’t get a regular February set this year; it’s going to release on March 19th instead so fans don’t get overwhelmed by two big sets. It’ll likely be based on Japan’s Single Strike Master and Rapid Strike Master.