Your favorite anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Anime Thread

on the bleach matter the series i think will be back sone but should have never been replaced by a rubish naruto spin of in the first place.

Does anyone know where episodes 66+ of Cardfight!! Vaguard are streaming? I watched 1-65 on Crunchyroll.

Do you have to pay for a subscribtion to Crunchyroll? I hear it's great for watching anime but I don't really want to make an account unless I know it's free. I don't even really want to make an account anyway...

AnimeUSA said:
Do you have to pay for a subscribtion to Crunchyroll? I hear it's great for watching anime but I don't really want to make an account unless I know it's free. I don't even really want to make an account anyway...

The only good reasons to get an account are 1. No ads. And 2. Higher resolution. You don't have to make an account just to watch Anime there, though. Also, members have to pay a monthly fee.

Members don't have to pay anything. Premium members have to pay.

Bweh there's two conflicting answers here...do regular members have to pay or just premium members? (Like DeviantART)
And can you watch Korra on Crunchyroll?

As I said, members don't have to pay anything. Premium members have to pay.
No, you can't watch Korra. (It's not even Asian.)

DUUR I know it's not Asian (again, DURR. I know how to tell american from asian.) But it counts as anime-style or anime. It would be nice. that's the only anime I'd join for watching haha.
EDIT: 600th post! *squee*

Well, my point is that crunchyroll hosts Asian stuff only, as far as I know. They even host Asian drama.

Yeah sorry for that, it was kinda rude sorry...
But yeah i visited Crunchyroll it looks like I'll have to sign up~

Forget crunchyroll, look for horriblesubs.

Also, just finished Mirai Nikki. AWESOME show. WATCH IT.

anyone else following Saki: Side A Achiga-hen?

i dont like streaming, but then again, i have the diskspace to accommodate that

Crunchyroll is legal so it's fair to use it whenever possible.

Also, you get pretty good quality (HD if you are premium), good and constant loading times and no broken links.

Recently renewed my Netflix subscription and I love their selection of anime!

What I have been watching lately:
1.Demon King Daimao: This is probably one of the best anime series out there, the only problem though is that it is too short.

2.Rosario+Vampire Original/Capu2: Good series but again it's too short.

3.Air Gear: This was one of the reasons I got back into anime, the show is good but it ends VERY abruptly and the 3 OVA's that were released recently don't really explain a lot.

I have also started to re-watch Soul Eater.

oh man Demon king diamao (or as it should be called Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou) is quite awesome, not the best but pretty good.

I started watching Dog Days, ayter hearing that theres an S2 in the making.
I'm also watching Saki Side-a Achiga-hen

buizal demon king is an awsome anime i finished watching it recently
and im currently watching rosario vampire now which is also amazing

Big post for the devil 666 noo! >:C

Animu I have watched recently:

Pincess Jellyfish 8,5/10 (Kuragehime) (11 ep)
About a "nerd girl" (or actually a group of them) who befriends a cross-dressing boy. The girl loves jellyfish and uhh... one of the other girls likes trains! Uh...
"Amamizukan is an apartment complex where no boys are allowed. Kurashita Tsukimi, a girl who adores jellyfish, lives there happily with her friends who all have nerdy obsessions of their own. Their peaceful lives gradually start to change when a beautiful woman helps Tsukimi out of a pinch... but it turns out "she" is really a "he.""
Thank you. Gotta love the characters in this. Reminds me a tiny bit of Maison Ikkoku. Now there is a masterpiece.

Daily Life of High School Boys 10/10 (Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou) (12 ep)
I don't know when I have last laughed so much. Extremely funny and pretty different to the other comedy / slice of life / school life animes out there (like Azumanga Daioh!).

Bakemonogatari (aka Ghostory) 8/10 (15 ep)
Loads of talking, no actual "plot" (well, there are some "oddities" posessing the side characters but...). An episode can can just be a few people talking. Point is though, the dialogue is really well written and the anime is directed in a special and weird way so it will hold your attention. Includes some fanservice, although it wasn't even very obvious to me at first...?

Nisemonogatari 9/10 ("Fake story") (11 ep)
Sequel / second season to Bakemonogatari. More dialogue, some action and well done fanservice (...the thootbrush scene... might have been too much...). There is actually a small plot now and I liked it. The direction is more calm. If you liked Bakemonogatari you should enjoy this. I enjoyed it much more than Bake.

The Girl Who Leapt Trough Time (movie) 7,5/10
Overhyped, but ok.

Lupin the Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine 10/10 (13 ep)
Uh. This show is not really for children. But. Like. Most enjoyable anime ever. I just loved the plot and just the general feel to the whole thing. I need more of this.
(A "reboot" of Lupin the Third. I have no former Lupin experience.)

Crayon Shin-chan 18: Super-Dimmension! The Storm Called My Bride (movie) 6,5/10
Watched it because lol.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann 10/10 (27 ep)
This anime is just... so overdone. Shonen friendship rage, "believe in yourself" and big talk parodizing and perfecting the whole deal with doing the impossible. Starting with a big bang and getting bigger every episode until they literally... *not gonna spoil*. Yeah. Watch this if you want to know what epic means.

Watching now:
Michiko & Hatchin (4/22 ep)
Cowboy Bebop (12/26 ep)
(then Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei)

Anyone else here watch Dragon Crisis? I watched it and thought it was really good, but there's something wrong with the characters and I can't describe it. It's hard to describe what it's about without spoiling it a good chunk of episode 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back