Who is ash's best pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah ash is going to catch a stupid pokemon and charizard IS THE BEST! and ash is so lame he gets stupider and stupider every season!

That's why in the future, the anime will revolve around Dawn, at least she doesn't make those "Ash" mistakes, like Ash does, Ash will be dropped from, the show and Dawn will become the central character, yada yada, yada, you get the pointq

Oh, i dont know, i think Cyndaquil is Ash's strongest. :rolleyes: Anyway, its obviously Pikachu, but you guys pick Charizard because he's a lot of peoples favorite :(

shard79 said:
Oh, i dont know, i think Cyndaquil is Ash's strongest. :rolleyes: Anyway, its obviously Pikachu, but you guys pick Charizard because he's a lot of peoples favorite :(

actually i hate charizard but he is really his best pokemon

Well, first of all, charizard never had a chance against the Elekid so we dont know if it would have been beaten up.

Second, they cant make Ash's Pikachu kick everyone's butt otherwise the show would be over.

But he owned alot of pokemon in leagues and the battle frontier and he losses to a pokemon from paul? WHo treats his pokemion like dirt.

In the end, Ash wll fall of the map like all the characters that were only shown for one episode, and the only one left standing will be Dawn, she just started but she would beat Paul

Piplup & Buziel beat Chimchar
Pachirisu beats Elekid by tiring Elekid by having Elekid chase it all over the field

Dawn would win and beat Paul, while Ash wen 1-1-1, Dawn would go 2-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back