Who is ash's best pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! I was gonna say Pikachu too but Charizard and Sceptile are strong too. I think Ash's Corphish is a good and strong Pokemon too.

snorlax.... pikachu lost his title after getting creamed by a n00b's elekid.... yes we are talking about paul

Snorlax may eat but t can use a strong body slam or hyper beam to get the job done. Pikachu is cool but he isn't the strongest anymore even if he could take down legendaries

i think is charizard becouse he is train but snorlax he ever train him he only use him sometimes

lol! I laugh at anyone who says Pikachu is Ash's strongest pokemon. Sorry May and Manaphy, but get real! Pikachu sucks. He did lose his title after losing to elekid. I'd say Charizard. It's the only pokemon that could even deal damage to Entei. It's a pity it got beaten by a goofy Dusclops. Either charizard or maybe even Swellow. That thing is powerful.

Flygon Ruler said:
lol! I laugh at anyone who says Pikachu is Ash's strongest pokemon. Sorry May and Manaphy, but get real! Pikachu sucks. He did lose his title after losing to elekid. I'd say Charizard. It's the only pokemon that could even deal damage to Entei. It's a pity it got beaten by a goofy Dusclops. Either charizard or maybe even Swellow. That thing is powerful.

Are you sure that Charizard did any damage to Entei? And I thought Pikachu did too... Anyways Charizard got knocked out by a Poliwrath that used Ice Beam. That shouldn't be a OHKO! Even if it is part flying it still wouldn't get any damage multipliers. And Pikachu has knocked out countless Ground Pokemon. If you haven't noticed Ground is resistant to Electricity. I'm not saying that Charizard is bad (that was actually going to be my choice WITH Pikachu) but Pikachu doesn't suck!

Well they have to keep the show interesting somehow. They only choose to destroy Pikachu's stats because he's always with Ash. Think about it. Man 1: Let's go watch Pokemon! Man 2: OK! M1: Wow that was boring.... it was like last weeks episode where Pikachu completely destroyed Kyroge with one Thunderbolt but this time it was Groudon. M2: Yeah lets never watch this again. Its to repetitive.... Curtains close.
See what I mean?

true, but I personally think charizard is good, They olny reason he was frozen by Poliwrath is because they neededto make Charizard trust ash. And then, he crushed Poliwrath the next time. Charizard beat Articuno BTW and Pikachu constantly gets trapped in NETS! Hello, it's a mouse! Pikachu may have beaten Brock's Onix, but the rain helped and Pikachu was super charged. What other ground pokemon did he battle?

Flygon Ruler said:
true, but I personally think charizard is good, They olny reason he was frozen by Poliwrath is because they neededto make Charizard trust ash. And then, he crushed Poliwrath the next time. Charizard beat Articuno BTW and Pikachu constantly gets trapped in NETS! Hello, it's a mouse! Pikachu may have beaten Brock's Onix, but the rain helped and Pikachu was super charged. What other ground pokemon did he battle?

To name a few off the top of my head...
Rhydon
Golem
Donphan
Sandshrew?
And I know there is more. and also its not like any other pokemon ever get trapped in the nets. Its just that Pikachu is their main target. Why? Because he is Ash's best Pokemon! If it was Charizard wouldn't you think they would go to Charific Valley and catch it?

forgot about Kingler. It's ok. I like Pidgeot, but Ash is an idiot for releasing it. When is he going to get it back?

1. Charizard
2. Sceptile
3. Swellow
4. Donphan
5. Snorlax
6. Glalie...

Pikachu is somewhere at the end, but before Squirtle, Bulbasaur. And Aipom, I hate that thing. It's the worst battler Ash owns!
Have you ever noticed how incredibly stupid Team Rocket is. If they wanted to get good pokemon, they should get there own from the wild. Alot of Ash's pokemon evolve to save who? Pikachu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back