Who is ash's best pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK lets look at it this way....

PIKACHU VS. CHARIZARD!!!!!!!

MAX STATS!!!
Since we have somewhat established Pikachu is holding a light ball we'll stick with that.
Pikachu: HP 274 Atk 188 Def. 143 SA 179 (plus light ball...)SD 161 Speed 251
Charizard: HP 360 Atk 240 Def. 229 SA 285 SD 242 Speed 269

So yeah charizard would probably win even with the type advantage -_-'

Dragon Rider Of PokeBeach said:
OK lets look at it this way....

PIKACHU VS. CHARIZARD!!!!!!!

MAX STATS!!!
Since we have somewhat established Pikachu is holding a light ball we'll stick with that.
Pikachu: HP 274 Atk 188 Def. 143 SA 179 (plus light ball...)SD 161 Speed 251
Charizard: HP 360 Atk 240 Def. 229 SA 285 SD 242 Speed 269

So yeah charizard would probably win even with the type advantage -_-'

Where are you getting this stuff? Here are the real max stats.
Pikachu: HP: 274, Attack: 229, Def: 174, Sp. Att: 218, Sp. Def: 196, Speed: 306
Charizard: HP: 360, Attack: 293, Def: 280, Sp. Att: 348, Sp. Def: 295, Speed: 328
Complements of Serrebi, but that's max IV and such, so I still say charizard wins.

WRONG ANSWER ! It doesn't matter if one Pokemon is stronger than the other one is, you can NEVER count out your opponent, take for instance you're battle, Pikachu has a type adavantage over Charizard (Electric beats Flying), with the Light Ball it increases the Sp. Atk, the power also in increased by the same type-same attack thing, add in the type disadvantage, and factor in a possible Critical Hit, Charizard can be KO'ed by one Thunderbolt

(There I answer for in depth, so this thread is over !)

Stats:
Pikachu vs. Charizard

Pikachu attacks with Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt does 150 damage, multiplied by 2 due to type disadvantage, multiplied by 1.5 due to Critical Hit and same type-same attack thing.

(Factoring they are both Level 100)

Total Power: 675 HP, still, Pikachu beats Charizard

No, not the anime, we're talking if Ahs's Pikachu and Charizard and fought, Pikachu would STILL win no matter what !

Definately pikachu he has been there the whole time.

ssb4ever said:
snorlax.... pikachu lost his title after getting creamed by a n00b's elekid.... yes we are talking about paul

Paul is actually an experienced trainer

Click here http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/paul.shtml

I would say either Charizard, Pikachu, or Sceptile. Most likely though is Charizard only because it can take more punishment than the others can. And ssbf4ever, FYI, Paul is an experienced trainer, not A noob. Duh. Pikachu is one of the best but not the strongest. Charizard owns that title. And p.s, Magmortar sucks.
Dawn and Pachirisu said:
WRONG ANSWER ! It doesn't matter if one Pokemon is stronger than the other one is, you can NEVER count out your opponent, take for instance you're battle, Pikachu has a type adavantage over Charizard (Electric beats Flying), with the Light Ball it increases the Sp. Atk, the power also in increased by the same type-same attack thing, add in the type disadvantage, and factor in a possible Critical Hit, Charizard can be KO'ed by one Thunderbolt

Stats:
Pikachu vs. Charizard

Pikachu attacks with Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt does 150 damage, multiplied by 2 due to type disadvantage, multiplied by 1.5 due to Critical Hit and same type-same attack thing.

WORNG ANSWER! Just because A pokemon has A type advantage over the other doesnt mean the other pokemon cant win. You should know that by now. And Charizard vs Pikachu, well Charizard would most likely win. But you cant ever say one pokemon is better than the other just because it has A type advantage. If you put it that way then Donphan is better than Pikachu. Which he isnt but if your using that logic then he is. I cant believe you didnt know that.

Bonsly said:
I would say either Charizard, Pikachu, or Sceptile. Most likely though is Charizard only because it can take more punishment than the others can. And ssbf4ever, FYI, Paul is an experienced trainer, not A noob. Duh. Pikachu is one of the best but not the strongest. Charizard owns that title. And p.s, Magmortar sucks.
Dawn and Pachirisu said:

Stats:
Pikachu vs. Charizard

WORNG ANSWER! Just because A pokemon has A type advantage over the other doesnt mean the other pokemon cant win. You should know that by now. And Charizard vs Pikachu, well Charizard would most likely win. But you cant ever say one pokemon is better than the other just because it has A type advantage. If you put it that way then Donphan is better than Pikachu. Which he isnt but if your using that logic then he is. I cant believe you didnt know that.

Don't forget that this is anime, and that they don't have lightball. Bonsly is right, you can't judge how good a pokemon is just by a type advantage. And Pikachu is still n00by cause it doesn't evolve -_-.

Zaroco, a Pokemon isn't N00by if it doesn't evolve, they way Pikachu cashes in on all of the stats it reaps while in this form

this is kinda stupid how you people can't realiza that ash's strongest pokemon is obviously his SCEPTILE!

Let's watch the language, hm? - PMJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back