Who is ash's best pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ash ketchup said:
this is kinda queer how you people can't realiza that ash's strongest pokemon is obviously his SCEPTILE!

1. I'm reporting you

Please do not mini-mod... just use the Report button and we will deal with it, if it is an issue that needs to be dealt with. ~DRK176

2. Charizard beats Sceptile and Pikachu beats Charizard, therefor Pikachu's the strongest

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Charizard beats Sceptile and Pikachu beats Charizard, therefor Pikachu's the strongest

It kind of goes in a circle because sceptile would beat pikachu beacause lightning isn't very effective agenst grass then it goes in a circle kind of like the starter circle: fire beats grass, grass beats water, water beats fire

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
ash ketchup said:
this is kinda queer how you people can't realiza that ash's strongest pokemon is obviously his SCEPTILE!

1. I'm reporting you
2. Charizard beats Sceptile and Pikachu beats Charizard, therefor Pikachu's the strongest

So your giving Pikachu the title because he has advantage over Charizard? Your wrong. This is how it goes:

Charizard beats Sceptile
Pikachu Beats Charizard
Sceptile Beats Pikachu

Sceptile has the advantage over Pikachu because electric type attacks arent very effective on grass pokemon. So it goes in A circle.

Bonsly said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:
ash ketchup said:

1. I'm reporting you

So your giving Pikachu the title because he has advantage over Charizard? Your wrong. This is how it goes:

Charizard beats Sceptile
Pikachu Beats Charizard
Sceptile Beats Pikachu

Sceptile has the advantage over Pikachu because electric type attacks arent very effective on grass pokemon. So it goes in A circle.

you basicly coppied what I said

poke'freak said:
Bonsly said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:
ash ketchup said:

1. I'm reporting you

Charizard beats Sceptile
Pikachu Beats Charizard
Sceptile Beats Pikachu

Sorry I didnt see that.

Bonsly said:
poke'freak said:
Bonsly said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:
ash ketchup said:

1. I'm reporting you

Charizard beats Sceptile
Pikachu Beats Charizard
Sceptile Beats Pikachu

Sorry I didnt see that.

Just because one pokemon can beat another doesn't mean it's the best or better. It's like saying Empoleon can beat an Infernape, but that doesn't make Empoleon better than Infernape.

Zaroco said:
Bonsly said:
poke'freak said:
Bonsly said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:
ash ketchup said:

1. I'm reporting you

Charizard beats Sceptile
Pikachu Beats Charizard
Sceptile Beats Pikachu

Sorry I didnt see that.

Just because one pokemon can beat another doesn't mean it's the best or better. It's like saying Empoleon can beat an Infernape, but that doesn't make Empoleon better than Infernape.

Thats what I was trying to say. I know it came out the wrong way lol. But you can say that Ppikachu is better than Chairzard because it has A type advantage over it. Because thats wrong.

Bonsly said:
Zaroco said:
Bonsly said:
poke'freak said:
Bonsly said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:
ash ketchup said:

1. I'm reporting you

Charizard beats Sceptile
Pikachu Beats Charizard
Sceptile Beats Pikachu

Sorry I didnt see that.

Thats what I was trying to say. I know it came out the wrong way lol. But you can say that Ppikachu is better than Chairzard because it has A type advantage over it. Because thats wrong.
well, pikachu HAS won the most battles, but charizard defeated a legendary atricuno...

ash ketchup said:
Bonsly said:
Zaroco said:
Bonsly said:
poke'freak said:
Bonsly said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:
ash ketchup said:

1. I'm reporting you

Charizard beats Sceptile
Pikachu Beats Charizard
Sceptile Beats Pikachu

Sorry I didnt see that.

well, pikachu HAS won the most battles, but charizard defeated a legendary atricuno...

Yeh, but Pikachu lost to an Elekid.....-_-

Zaroco said:
ash ketchup said:
Bonsly said:
Zaroco said:
Bonsly said:
poke'freak said:
Bonsly said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:
ash ketchup said:

1. I'm reporting you

Charizard beats Sceptile
Pikachu Beats Charizard
Sceptile Beats Pikachu

Sorry I didnt see that.

no. it TIED to an elekir... -8-

ash ketchup said:
Zaroco said:
ash ketchup said:
Bonsly said:
Zaroco said:
Bonsly said:
poke'freak said:
Bonsly said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:
ash ketchup said:

1. I'm reporting you

Charizard beats Sceptile
Pikachu Beats Charizard
Sceptile Beats Pikachu

Sorry I didnt see that.

Yo sure, I thought it lost? Even so....it's an Eleckid...-_-

EDIT: Lol, quote war.

Zaroco said:
ash ketchup said:
Zaroco said:
ash ketchup said:
Bonsly said:
Zaroco said:
Bonsly said:
poke'freak said:
Bonsly said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:
ash ketchup said:

1. I'm reporting you

Charizard beats Sceptile
Pikachu Beats Charizard
Sceptile Beats Pikachu

Sorry I didnt see that.

Yo sure, I thought it lost? Even so....it's an Eleckid...-_-

EDIT: Lol, quote war.

no, pikachu tied. but, it still, somehow, beat a ramardos. (that's impressive) but, lost to a cranidos i don't understand that? itsn't rampardos supposed to be STRONGER than cranidos?!

Yes, but it ended up really battling hard with Roark's Rampardos, but lost, beacuse Ash is making these rookie mistakes you wouldn't except a Trainer like Ash to make

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Yes, but it ended up really battling hard with Roark's Rampardos, but lost, beacuse Ash is making these rookie mistakes you wouldn't except a Trainer like Ash to make

Who gives A crap if he makes A mistake?! Its not like he's perfect -_-

yeah but he make the most stupid rookie mistakes, i mean c'mon, Ash kinda sucks now, he can't stop making some of stupidest mistakes when it come to Poke training

i think maybe noctowl...? (it may not be his BEST, but its certainly his COOLEST <:-F)

WhAt! Pikachu! He is NO way his best pokemon. He gets his butt kicked facing like a Level 5 Buizel. NO WAY! I say Charizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back