Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't trying to imply that I said Celever was town, I was explaining why in my game it was possible. That was the exception, not the rule.

Also no one is going to counterclaim his Bidoof claim because all the safe claims were handed out by the GM. There are no duplicate roles.

Please do now. And I don't mean this:

Let me direct everyone's attention to the area I bolded. So is almost everyone else in here, including you, Camo! It's day one, what do you expect from people? Perfect reads? From both what I've heard from everyone else AND from what I've seen, all you DO is push on things that make no sense.
*calms down*
The bad defense of Celever has been noted.

I wasn't explicitly defending any certain person, I was simply pointing out that almost all of your points are both pointing out flawed logic and are based on your own flawed logic. I don't see how this leads to this:
So why are you defending your scum buddy so much? I'll tell you what I expect. I expect your vote to follow some point of logic at this stage. Your scum buddy is using random.org to decide both his vote and his logic.
First of all, I did not post anything in between these two posts of yours. It seems like you don't even post complete thoughts. You post a little bit at once, wait a while for no apparent reason, and then you post something else about the same thing your earlier post was about after there's already a new point of discussion. I'm not trying to defend Celever. I'm trying to tell these people that you are making no sense in most of your posts.

I make sense. You just don't understand.

I think I would understand mindless bickering done just to randomly attack people.

Also, @Reinforce I will be away tomorrow at a relative's at around 2 P.M. CST and do not expect to be back until fairly late. I may be able to post at some point during then, but I'll have to deal with my 3, 8, and 10 year old cousins as well.

I just got back from a tournament to find 3 pages of stuff to read over yay, if I read it correctly TGK's looking pretty scummy due to backpedaling? Right?

Did I really unvote incorrectly? :v Anyways, I guess my vote stands where it is. I'm still bugged about Celever, but TGK's claim feels wrong.

I just got back from a tournament to find 3 pages of stuff to read over yay, if I read it correctly TGK's looking pretty scummy due to backpedaling? Right?
I need to read back for him too. Last game he seemed less like a follower. He seemed to make his own decisions. I need to reread to be sure.

No. I am not defending him, I never was defending him, and I'm not going to now. Why would I defend him; I don't even know that much about what he was saying. I don't know how much information you expected me to pick up reading six pages as fast as I can because a few other people might as well be breathing down my neck. Now please just stop being annoying.

Oh, boy, yeah, another Camo vs ragers episode, I was so looking forward to this! [/sarcasm]

Wake me up when September this thing ends.

No. I am not defending him, I never was defending him, and I'm not going to now. Why would I defend him; I don't even know that much about what he was saying. I don't know how much information you expected me to pick up reading six pages as fast as I can because a few other people might as well be breathing down my neck. Now please just stop being annoying.

Defend his reasoning. That's what you were arguing with me about. Explain to me how it makes sense.

Please do now. And I don't mean this:

Let me direct everyone's attention to the area I bolded. So is almost everyone else in here, including you, Camo! It's day one, what do you expect from people? Perfect reads? From both what I've heard from everyone else AND from what I've seen, all you DO is push on things that make no sense.
*calms down*

Since Celever's reasoning actually makes sense to you here please enlighten me.

I was not talking about Celever in particular. I was talking about everyone who you were screaming at. I called you out because that happened to be the most recent example of idiocy I had seen. If I would have compiled every example I would still be writing that post right now. Oh, and by the way, I NEVER said that he made sense. I only said that you didn't and that you expecting every post in the game to make sense ALSO makes no sense.

I was not talking about Celever in particular. I was talking about everyone who you were screaming at. I called you out because that happened to be the most recent example of idiocy I had seen. If I would have compiled every example I would still be writing that post right now. Oh, and by the way, I NEVER said that he made sense. I only said that you didn't and that you expecting every post in the game to make sense ALSO makes no sense.

You called me out because I called out celever on terrible reasoning? Correct. Now defend his reasoning since I clearly am at wrong here.

Let's go over a couple of things. Did Celever's case make sense to you? If so please explain it. If not please explain in great detail why you felt the need to call me out for pointing out the terrible reasoning.

Please quote specific examples of my posts not making sense since it is so important. Also please explain why it is so important for you to make it clear that I don't make ANY sense at all.

If that was all that you had done, then I wouldn't have called you out. However, you also used terrible reasoning both then, before, and now.

I see that you think that you are correct. Faulty reasoning, used before, during, and after your thinking makes your comments incorrect. It does NOT, however, make Celever's reasoning correct either. If you would read what I say, then you would know this.

You're both wrong. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back