Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was referring to your accidentally role claim. I was commenting on Luis's post about his idea that you have claimed Bidoof and that is why RP is not good. I then said that this logic is flawed, since everyone can townslip, scumslip etc.. regardless of them being RP or not. I did not say that you have for sure townslipped. That's why I wrote "townslip" and not townslip. I never said that your slip is scummy or townie. I only said it was weird and that I don't know what to make of it as you have done a similar thing last game.
Thoughts on scattered's contradiction, guys? I want to see what everyone says here, since as far as I'm concerned, this is pretty condemning.

##UNVOTE ##CHEW: scattered mind

I'll respond to you in a few hours CJ, currently on the coach on a way to a rugby match and thus on my phone.

I'm having a bit of difficulty understanding both Celever and scattered atm (moreso sm), so I'd personally like a bit of extra explaining.

I really find it hard to understand what do you want me to explain?
Just read through the posts again... it's not really difficult understand, more just difficult to follow. I don't think you can really do much about that though, considering I can't determine exactly what it is that I'm finding hard to follow.

Just read through the posts again... it's not really difficult understand, more just difficult to follow. I don't think you can really do much about that though, considering I can't determine exactly what it is that I'm finding hard to follow.

I have read again the last posts and I still can't find any contradiction. Until someone would explain it, I cannot take it seriously.

I'm not saying that you are making a contradiction, just that I'm having a bit of difficulty following the discussion in general. :p

I'm not saying that you are making a contradiction, just that I'm having a bit of difficulty following the discussion in general. :p

Oh okay, then until Celever decides to explain it I guess we can move on because the way I see it, there is no reason to actually following this discussion as long as there is no explanation.

@TheFlyingPidove - Any thoughts or comments? now that you are not roleplaying you simply not posting which goes to show that the only thing you did until now was to post things with no contribution whatsoever.

@Yeowie - Join the party.

Oh, well, hi, I have an obnoxious seven-year-old next to my ear and a sixth-grader messaging me, so accessing this thread is not the easiest thing to do right now.
I always have so much trouble getting into day one. For me, it's a time of spectating, and then I gather up my thoughts on day two.
Naturally, I'm confused.
From what I've seen since my last post, I interpret this discussion as something about sm being contradictory in his sayings. I don't understand it so I'll hang for a bit longer.

From what I've seen since my last post, I interpret this discussion as something about sm being contradictory in his sayings. I don't understand it so I'll hang for a bit longer.

I have the same thing.
and because i am new in this kind of game, it is hard for me to speculate. @scattered mind

I got to vote on someone for now, someone that is a little suspicious
Hmm... i don't know

Post #137:
If a player "townslip" by his RP, another can scumslip by his RP. In other words, there is no impact on the game whatsoever as every player can scumslip, accidentally reveal his/her role or appear scummy, regardless of said player being roleplaying or not. If someone's going to scumslip and tell it is part of his/her roleplay, I am not going to believe him as you cannot control on what you slip and determent that you only slip things when you are not roleplaying.
Post #153:
Can someone explain this? TGK mentions Bidoof about Celever's post. Then, in a completely separate conversation, Celever begins to roleplay Bidoof. TGK says how it is weird that Celever claimed Bidoof and later on Celever admits that it is his real role? What have I missed?
Post #220:
I was referring to your accidentally role claim. I was commenting on Luis's post about his idea that you have claimed Bidoof and that is why RP is not good. I then said that this logic is flawed, since everyone can townslip, scumslip etc.. regardless of them being RP or not. I did not say that you have for sure townslipped. That's why I wrote "townslip" and not townslip. I never said that your slip is scummy or townie. I only said it was weird and that I don't know what to make of it as you have done a similar thing last game.

scattered mind goes from understanding the situation entirely in post #137 (where I townslipped), and admitting that he understood it in post #220, to then dumbtelling and asking questions about why I claimed. This is a contradiction, and one which would not exist if scattered is town, as dumbtelling would avail nothing.

I did explain this when I asked scattered to explain his thought processes, so I have no idea how you all got confused.

You are mixing things up. In post 153, I was surprised about the fact that TGK knew you are Bidoof before you had claimed it. Later on, bbninjas explained that it is the "yup yup" thing that made tgk and everyone familiar with PMD Bidoof to know about it. This has nothing to do with contradiction or dumb-telling.
Move on.

I would like to add the fact that me pointing that you have claimed is weird and has nothing to do with my stand regard to RP in general.

Other than stating i have nothing to share for now nor do have any valuable thing to contribute, i' m currenty on extremely limited access, away from home and dont have my proper equipment

Ah. Upon reading the first couple of pages, I feared an argument on the level of PMJ and PP's WWXXVII and I thought I might have to do some major hosting damage control here, but it looks like you guys have mostly resolved this properly and maturely and for that, I'm grateful.

Now, I don't want to bring it up after it's been settled down, but I would like to give my thoughts, and I hope it to be the final word about the issue. Let me quote what I said before Night 0:

As for reacting or posting like that on the thread, I ain't going to stop you as I see it as you having fun posting like that in keeping with the flavor of the game, but I must ask that you make sure it doesn't interfere with the enjoyment of other players who prefer otherwise.

At the very least, try not to go too overboard with the roleplaying and keep discussions civil. Remember that this is still a Werewolf game. Try to focus your posts more on the Werewolf discussion side of things rather than the in-character roleplay you choose. Of course don't use your actual WW role to roleplay.

I'm well-aware that there are players who would like to RP and those who don't, so that's why I didn't outright ban it, but instead posted some reminders and limitations to see if a compromise could be reached. Judging by how the Day started though, I'm guessing not. And that's partly because some of the quoted reminders for possible RPing weren't followed. But I will admit to a hosting fault in here as well, because rather than set clear rules, I tried to please both sides and it led to some... not entirely pleasant and enjoyable arguments. Which is something nobody wants, and as a host I really want my players to have fun with the game. I would like to apologize for my being indecisive, because if I wasn't, those arguments shouldn't have occurred at all.

I don't think I'll have to say it but for the sake of formality: No more roleplaying, please. It may be fun but I don't want it to be used as evidence for any role, slip or argument from this point on. If we want to roleplay PMD, a separate game focused on it would be better. However, players can still post with facesets/portraits like done by simsands and TheFlyingPidove, just do not post "in-character". Post as a player.

And that's done and over with. Let's get back to having fun with Werewolf discussions, all right, everyone? Thank you very much.

Vote count to be posted shortly.

Please do now. And I don't mean this:

Let me direct everyone's attention to the area I bolded. So is almost everyone else in here, including you, Camo! It's day one, what do you expect from people? Perfect reads? From both what I've heard from everyone else AND from what I've seen, all you DO is push on things that make no sense.
*calms down*

The bad defense of Celever has been noted.
Please be sure to make it clear what's opinion and what's fact. Saying what you meant there ("I agree with more of Camo's points") changes what you said entirely. After all, whether Camo or I is making better points is subjective, an example showing this can be found below (where simsands says I'm making better points than I'm being given credit for).

I feel like at least one of the oppressors (Camo, Luis, KoN) are also scum. I'm pretty sure one of them would have posted in a scum QT saying "hey guys, there's a real opportunity to make them fail at Day 1 if we set up an argument here!".
Are also scum? Kkkkk

I also definitely think that bb could be scum for trying to take town cred for "stopping the argument" when I'd stopped it several posts earlier. I've noted it down.

This is hilarious

What was KoN's scumslip? I've never claimed that KoN has slipped.
Bolded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back