Finished Werewolf XV II: The Final Frontier (RaichuGirl and Astra (wolf) win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV II: The Final Frontier (Day 4 ends April 20th!)

In the name of the Edit gods...
Randomly going for someone won't help fix something. And I still consider Flygon's attitude suspicious. Randomly voting? Well, it doesn't seem to do much.

Suitcune said:
Vote: The Yoshi
Like you said, there is no action, and this has gotta spark debate, as he has posted once. And thats when he asked to play.

Oops. He is a sub.
Unvote: The-Yoshi
My bad.
Vote: Bo$$-89

Just mod-kill me now...I'd like to see what you write about my death...

What.

Wait, WHAT?!

_____

The crew was just minding their own business when suddenly, a young and rash Suitcune came in through the door.

"HEYHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYS! IHATCHEDOHMYGOSHIHATCHEDFINALLYIHATCHED!! ISN'TTHATAWESOMEOHMYGOSH!!" said the hyper and rash Suitcune, wasting no time in yelling at the top of his lungs merely moments after he had hatched.

But unfortunately for him, he proved too loud for the likes of Q, a time traveling entity. Q found this creature to be the utmost annoyance, so he wasted no time in re-writing history by teleporting into the room and pulling a Fusion Cannon out from underneath his coat. A silver arm was still attached to the bottom of the cannon, limp. Q then aimed the cannon and fired a giant purple blast at Suitcune, and in an instant, he was obliterated.

Suitcune was:

Horta Hatchling

Alligence: Self

Congratulations. You are an unborn Horta Hatchling. Your egg's extremely hard shell protects you from the elements, but it also prevents you from seeing outside and moving! What a shame! But you and your mother converse often so you can understand what is going on outside. You know, in that creepy, unborn conversation sense.

Ability 0: Maternal Comfort

You are in a Mason group with your Horta mother, who's name will be given to you in a seperate PM. You may PM each other for communication.

Ability 1: I 'aint born yet!

Because you are literally an egg, and they don't do much, you can only post up to three times during the day phase. When you do post, you are limited to a Fifteen-word limit. You have this ability until night 3.

UNLOCKED NIGHT 3 Ability 1: Horta young learn fast, you know!

If you were targeted by any non-killing abilities during the night phase, you will learn the ability. Said ability is now your own ability.

Win Condition: You and your mother survive until night 6.

Everyone stood, jaws gaping.

"Well, I must go return this to a certain Decepticon Leader. He gets rather, ah, cranky when people steal his appendages. Good day!" and with that, Q disappeared, leaving a shocked and aghast crew behind.

Deciding that they shouldn't ask questions they don't really want to know the answers to, they turned and muddled on with what they were doing.

I know I'm acting scummy but it is better than having no lynch.

Sorry guys, I've been busy with homework, track, and Regionals, I'll read over the day ASAP.

Wow, there seem to be quite a few indies this game.

Kay, guys, my previous internet issues have been resolved. If you didn't know already, the reason of mine late posting was due to the fact that I had no internet for about a week. It's back now, so I can be more active. Sorry again.

I'd just like to point out, Lucky Fire seems to have the ability to directly PM people outside the game. So probably indie, because that would be OP on a wolf.

people pls post moar kthxbai

Sorry I wasn't online at all yesterday but it seems like I don't have anything to say right now anyway.

I don't even- o_O

Next time a spin-off is posted, I might not play. The inactivity rate here is too darn high.

Anyways...
I herd you guys need some help with this so-called 'inactivity'? :p

I feel betrayed. All you peeps over there in "A New Melee" where you were once here. Playing my game. 'Cause it's awesome. Come back. Plz.avi

I'm dead so I'm h ere (I have been more active here than there). But this day is just, boring (no offense, its just inactive).

Could one of you please answer the question?

Just like everyone else I'm just waiting for some new development.

Puff-Sun said:
I'd just like to point out, Lucky Fire seems to have the ability to directly PM people outside the game. So probably indie, because that would be OP on a wolf.
Neighbour-izer roles exist. Could be of any alignment.

Would love if you could explain more about this though.

^ Asked about it, no one pays attention, someone else points it out.

LF was supposed to be mason with Porygon. Maybe she is a neighbor. That means that Porygon isn't confirmed even if LF is a wolf/townie. I'll change my vote once we get more information about LF's role.

Unvote: Bo$$_89

For now I'll unvote.

Puff, did you get any PMs from LuckyFire? Otherwise I'm hesitant to believe that she's a neighborizer.

y we no get info on Luckyfire. It would be nice if someone with information would say something.

I have information.

But I won't tell you.

smugdog.png

Flygon2071 said:
@LF How do you PM people outside of the game thread?
I can't? Sorry, I don't exactly understand you. Every PM about WW I have are PMed to both the game host and the receiver so I won't raise any questions. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back