Finished Werewolf XV II: The Final Frontier (RaichuGirl and Astra (wolf) win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV II: The Final Frontier (Day 4 ends April 20th!)

I'll be gone till Monday, I can browse and do small posts on my mobile but don't expect much activity from me.

Looks to me like puff is a false lead?

I mean, what he said barely makes sense, and he won't elaborate.

Luckyfire said:
Flygon2071 said:
@LF How do you PM people outside of the game thread?
I can't? Sorry, I don't exactly understand you. Every PM about WW I have are PMed to both the game host and the receiver so I won't raise any questions. :/
Can you PM anyone about the game? Did you PM Puff?

HypnoticChairman said:
Looks to me like puff is a false lead?

I mean, what he said barely makes sense, and he won't elaborate.

His refusal to elaborate does not make him a false lead, it means he needs pressure to elaborate.

Puff or Luckyfrie is suspicious. If LF is a neighbor, Porygon wouldn't be confirmed.

1 of the 3 could please elaborate on LF's ability?

If we don't find anyone really worth while, there's always Astra. (Don't take this as super serious, I just think that it is necessary to bring him up every day of every werewolf game because of tradition.)

We have suspects. We might try lynching Astra but it might not work as the day is ending soon. LF might be a good lynch or Puff as he might be lying.

RaichuGirl said:
Wow, there seem to be quite a few indies this game.

Considering how explicitly the mother horta's role stated that her horta young was on board, this feels like an activity post.

People that make activity posts are such hypocrites, y'know?

Puff-Sun said:
I'd just like to point out, Lucky Fire seems to have the ability to directly PM people outside the game. So probably indie, because that would be OP on a wolf.

I agree with everyone, you need to elaborate on that a little more.

I think it's more likely that Puff Seer'd Luckyfire, and found that out, rather then Luckyfire contacting Puff.

There needs to be more stuff happening in this game. X_X

We have something to go on, just that the information is not complete. I would believe that LF isn't a mason but a neighbor. I would say that it is probable an indie. LF, Porygon or Puff could confirm this (I'll have to vote for LF or Puff if nothing shows up later).

Dark Void said:
RaichuGirl said:
Wow, there seem to be quite a few indies this game.

Considering how explicitly the mother horta's role stated that her horta young was on board, this feels like an activity post.

It was just an observation, nothing more, nothing less. What do you mean by people that make activity posts are hypocrits?

I have no idea why Puff said what he did about LF. I'm fairly certain that LF did not withhold any information with me and from what I'm told she only has the one-time super seer ability she used on Sheninja.

I recommend lynching Flygon. He is acting scummy again and he even turned scum in the main game with similar behaviour.

He might as well be. Although it would be funny if he turned out to be scum again.

Teal said:
Luckyfire said:
I can't? Sorry, I don't exactly understand you. Every PM about WW I have are PMed to both the game host and the receiver so I won't raise any questions. :/
Can you PM anyone about the game? Did you PM Puff?

Yes, only if I PM both the game host and receiver, as I said. And no, I never PM'd Puff.

PM me about the game. Tell me your role in detail. I'm basically confirmed town so you can trust me.

I can't because I can only select a person every two day/night phases to talk with. I only selected Porygon-X for a few nights, and he seems legit.

But not sure who to choose to PM now. :/

RaichuGirl said:
Dark Void said:

It was just an observation, nothing more, nothing less. What do you mean by people that make activity posts are hypocrits?

I meant that I was being hypocritical because my post was little more than an activity post.

It seems like we don't have much to go on.....

IMO there aren't any very suspicious people, other than Flygon pushing for lynching random people, which isn't even that suspicious. If we can't think of anyone, last resort we could go for Astra.

RogueChomp said:
It seems like we don't have much to go on....

IMO there aren't any very suspicious people, other than Flygon pushing for lynching random people, which isn't even that suspicious. If we can't think of anyone, last resort we could go for Astra.
-_-

Did you not read the entire thread. Astra's immune to lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back