Finished Werewolf XV II: The Final Frontier (RaichuGirl and Astra (wolf) win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV II: The Final Frontier (Night 3 ends April 13th!)

"I am a liberated borg in a timeline where they weren't even discovered. Your argument is invalid." a man spoke, walking at a slow pace down the hallway.

This was just a man walking down the hallway, minding his own business. His name: Chillarmy. Occupation: Liberated Borg. Alone: Not quite. He has been tailed by a large, bulky man. This bulky man made no attempt to hide his existence, and this disturbed Chillarmy even more than it would have if this man had been hiding. He had to get rid of this darned tail.

This man is rather large and gruff-looking... I think I can use it to my advantage! Chillarmy thought, turning a corner at a brisk pace.

The gruff man turned the corner, trying to reach his next victim. But when he did, a silver carrying tray came over his head and crashed down with a heavy slam. The large man howled in pain and held the top of his head out of agony.

"El problemo?" asked Chillarmy gleefully, grinning as wide as his servos could let him while pointing his fingers at the gruff man in a dual-wielding pose.

"YES PROBLEMO." howled Chillarmy's tail as it brought a huge, milky-white fist from around the gruff man's head and jammed it into the face of Chillarmy and thrust him against a wall before he could even react.

Thrusting his fist as hard as the Undine could, there was a hollow crunch, and the job was done. Ulginesh would be most pleased.

Chillarmy was:

42 of 9,001

Alligence: Starfleet

You are a liberated human Borg. You have been a Borg for many, many years. You are obsessed with pop culture because you have missed out on so much being in the Borg Collective. I mean, it isn't like they have cable or a good internet connection on those cubes! You constantly quote movies and internet memes.

Ability 0: Dude... That meme is sooo old.

At least once during the game day, you must quote one of the following in a post (Fill in X with anything relevant):

"LEEROY JENKIIINS"
"I find your lack of X disturbing"
"FUS RO DAH"
"Nope.avi"
"IMMA FIRIN' MAH L@Z0R"
"X. X everywhere."
"Brace yourselves. X are coming."
"X is worse than Justin Beiber!"
"I see what you did there."
"Do it X style!"
"Well. That escalated quickly. I mean, that got out of hand really fast!"

You must do this otherwise your curcuits will fry and you will die.

Ability 1: Borg Nanites

After one day phase, you heal all status conditions.

Win Condition: You survive until all threats are removed.

And with that, the Undine walked away, fist dripping with lubricants.

Day 4 begins now and ends on April 20th @ 10:00 pm EST!

RIP Memebot. You will be missed in hilarity.

Anyway, Anyone get any leads during the night? I actually feel like playing properly now :D

From Alex's death it said something about a body made of metal.

>Body of Metal
>Robot

the hulking mass of metal walked forward and pointed at a container.

Or it could be HL giving the Teddy Bear making him die, HL could confirm this.

I can't even find the quote you're talking about.

And no, I didn't send the teddy bear, cause neither of my volunteers have even adresses me since they first volunteered. I'll send it to one of them tonight, I suppose.

This quote.

Kecleon-X said:
"So, where is it?" Alex asked, stepping into the room.

"Just a little further in. It's in one of those containers." replied the man's companion, hulking above him.

Alex walked in and looked about whilst the hulking mass of metal walked forward and pointed at a container. This was what they were here for.

"It's in there, but I can't fit. You're gonna have to get it out for me." said the metal being smoothly.

Alex couldn't wait. He had been promised something fantastic, and this was his chance to finally get in good with the captain, and possibly a rank up (hopefully to a less dangerous job). Walking into the container, he looked about. Barely a couple of cardboard boxes were present. Hardly what he was promised.

"Are you sure that this is the right crate?" Alex asked, turning to his companion.

All he saw was a large metal gun barrel jammed into his face, purple light glowing dimly in the barrel.

"Quite."

Then, a flash of light and a loud crash was heard. Alex was dead.

Alex was:

*Snip*

The bolded is were it says that it was a man made of metal (meaning a robot) and the italics is says that he was promised something (alex was HL's volunteer).

The only thing is that we need to find some wolves.

Aww, I could've gotten that instead of my lame role. D:

Anyways... anybody got any suspicions? I don't know where to start. ._.

HypnoticChairman said:

And no, I didn't send the teddy bear, cause neither of my volunteers have even adresses me since they first volunteered. I'll send it to one of them tonight, I suppose.

Umm what Teddy Bear? I don't remember anything about this.

Bo$$_89 said:
HypnoticChairman said:

Umm what Teddy Bear? I don't remember anything about this.

The Teddy Bear he has that he needed a volunteer. I can be your volunteer if needed (volunteer 1 died and 2 forgot).

On the lynch I would say Teal (for being robot which I already pointed out why he is suspicious) or an rl (because all wolves are alive and it is quite bad)

I'm not a robot, I'm an android.

You are still made of metal (partially). Should we try to lynch Astra again? Just get a lot of votes on Astra and if they reset, we just don't lynch him.

I believe that in the day update, it said that Astra stayed in the ship (could be wrong I'll look for the quote later). We need to find a wolf (which we know Teal isn't).

I'm an android, RAM, and I am made of Duridium, and that's the reason I can't be nightkilled. Already told you that. I also have a second ability, Multiprocessor, that allows me to vote for two people at once, but the second vote has to be written in green.

Actually, the reason I wrote in green until now is so that I could place my second vote without trouble if I needed to do so (like as a joke), but I just can't come up with a situation where a second vote would help me. I mean, seriously? How can that be useful at all - except that I can prove to have it. Well, I'm not gonna complain as my first ability is extremely good.

And now I am going to prove my second ability:

Vote: Flygon2071

Vote: Teal

Vote count pl0x.

I suppose there's no harm in doing this. (By the way, your signature is mesmerizing.)

Flygon: 1

Teal: 1

Oh, and this:

3168782489_1fb50db017.jpg

Unvote: Teal

I'll keep my vote on Flygon for now. I mean come on, still after me? Seriously?

It still has the "Night 3 ends" instead of "Day 4 ends". The OP is also missing the deaths of KoN and Chillarmy.

As all wolves are alive, I would say that we should make an RL instead of going for an indie. With around 20 players left, we might be in a bad position.

RE: Werewolf XV II: The Final Frontier (Day 4 ends April 20th!)

Shh. People will notice if you say something about it. :p

No one posting?

Vote: Bo$$_89

Random vote on someone. There is no activity so trying to get some. Bo$$ because he isn't contributing. I'll change my vote if there is another idea.

Flygon2071 said:
No one posting?

Vote: Bo$$_89

Random vote on someone. There is no activity so trying to get some. Bo$$ because he isn't contributing. I'll change my vote if there is another idea.

Why do you always push the vote for me? You say that it's a random vote, but you have still been pushing my vote for no reason. I'm not contributing because there's nothing really to contribute.

There is no one else. I didn't push for your lynch before (it was KoN). I'm not that random like to go to random.org and finish voting for myself

Vote: The Yoshi
Like you said, there is no action, and this has gotta spark debate, as he has posted once. And thats when he asked to play.

Oops. He is a sub.
Unvote: The-Yoshi
My bad.
Vote: Bo$$-89

Just mod-kill me now...I'd like to see what you write about my death...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back