Finished Werewolf XV II: The Final Frontier (RaichuGirl and Astra (wolf) win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV II: The Final Frontier (Day 3 ends April 7th!)

Teal said:
KoN, why aren't you defending yourself? If you reveal your role and we believe it you might be saved.
I'm not defending myself because I just got online.

Dark Void said:
alex said:
Other than the role reveal thing, I thought he was making pretty good posts.

I don't. He still has yet to give me a satisfactory explanation to why he suspects any of the numerous people that he said were suspicious to them, even he voted for one of them (me). He's been acting strange in general.
I never said I suspected anyone on that list (other than, now, you) and didn't even first vote for anyone on it. I don't see how my posts are confusing, other than some of them being kinda long.

Flygon2071 said:
RogueChomp said:
Why? Would you rather lynch a town? If we go for Astra it would
A. equal a no lynch, which means no townies would be lynched, and Astra would be most likely out of escapes. Any more than 3 escapes would be crazy.
B. he will be an indie (I'm pretty sure he said he was, right? Isn't it good to lynch indies (rhetorical))
C. he could be lying and be a wolf.
He has done the same thing as D1. He hasn't escaped thrice, he has only espaced twice (D1 and D3). A no lynch is bad especially after D1. We already have a no lynch so it is pretty bad if we have another one.
My theory is that he cannot be lynched on odd numbered days. Either that or he cannnot be lynched for the first couple (3?) days.

Unvote: LuckyFire
Vote: Keeper of Night

Because it was just an omgus and I don't want us to waste our lynch on Astra.

As we are getting nowhere, I'll just throw my vote tomorrow. I will still say my opinion on who to lynch (idk but I will say who is scummy IMO on the later posts).

Unvote: Luckyfire
Vote: Keeper of Night

Fail vote/unvote.

Alright, if it will help, I will reveal some of what I do.

I am aligned with the town, but my goal as a player is to find the 'Horta' and destroy them. Apparently I'm some sort of Alien hunter. I have an ability that is sort of semi-seer in that I can, once per night, figure out if someone if a Horta. If they are, I kill them the next night, but am not allowed to 'seer' anyone. My win condition is still to survive, but this allows me to get rid of some non-town players. I suppose the Horta are indies. So far (I was role bloacked Night 2) I know that Teal and Alex are not Horta.

Flygon2071 said:
Unvote: Keeper of Night

Vote: RogueChomp

For pressuring a useless lynch. Seriously we have to lynch someone who is not Astra. He'll escape again.

I would say that votes for Astra will reset 3 times in the game and if he is going to be lynched again the same day, he will get taken out of the ship. The best part is how Astra hasn't talk knowing that we won't lynch him. (bolding it to give suspicious on Astra).

I just wanted to give a suggestion.
Now I understand where you guys are coming from though soo...

Unvote: Astra

I would say that there are 1 or 2 "Horta". Check LF or Porygon. If it says that there are many "Hortas", they might communicate between them.

Keeper of Night said:

I am aligned with the town, but my goal as a player is to find the 'Horta' and destroy them. Apparently I'm some sort of Alien hunter. I have an ability that is sort of semi-seer in that I can, once per night, figure out if someone if a Horta. If they are, I kill them the next night, but am not allowed to 'seer' anyone. My win condition is still to survive, but this allows me to get rid of some non-town players. I suppose the Horta are indies. So far (I was role bloacked Night 2) I know that Teal and Alex are not Horta.

Noticed this right after posting it, I seer during the DAY. That is how I know Teal and Alex are not Horta.

Keeper of Night said:
Keeper of Night said:

Noticed this right after posting it, I seer during the DAY. That is how I know Teal and Alex are not Horta.

If you were roleblocked night 2, wouldn't you been able to use it D2?

Flygon2071 said:
Keeper of Night said:

If you were roleblocked night 2, wouldn't you been able to use it D2?

Apparently not.

Unless you got roleblocked N1 so you couldn't use the ability in the day.

Flygon2071 said:

Wait, wait, wait...
Now I'm a little confused. :p
Allow me to clarify:
I used the ability Day 1, finding out that teal was not a Horta.
I was blocked Night 1, and could not post or use abilities the next day.
Day 3 (today) I found out that alex is not a Horta.

Keeper of Night said:
Flygon2071 said:

Wait, wait, wait...
Allow me to clarify:

That was what I meant. If you got rb N1 you wouldn't have been able to use it D2.

Flygon2071 said:
Keeper of Night said:
Wait, wait, wait...
Allow me to clarify:

That was what I meant. If you got rb N1 you wouldn't have been able to use it D2.

No. I was not able to post or use abilities Day 2.

Game Freeze, and by the skin of your teeth there was actually a lynch today.

_____

The crew paced and mumbled about themselves. Suddenly one man looked up and called out, "Hey, look!". Astra was back. Several people snatched their phasers and aimed them at Astra, not wasting any time with trying to kill him. Fortunately for Astra, another man piped up and made serious accusations at Keeper of Night.

But Keeper of Night didn't exactly respond as expected. He kind of just... Sat there, burning a hole in the floor. Lava and melting stones rolled around on the sluggish being, and it looked around the room at the phasers pointed at it. Deciding the hostility was not appreciated, Keeper of Night sprayed acid into the air, catching a redshirt in the face, who then immediately began to melt away into nothing.

Slowly moving out of the bridge, KoN tried to make it's escape. That is, until the crew aimed their phasers and fired. KoN was suddenly evaporated into powder, dead.

Keeper of Night was:

Horta

Alligence: Self

You are a Horta. You just happened to be in the general aera when a Ferengi merchant used a Tractor Beam on a pile of Dilithium. You were then bought by the crew of the Gorganzola, the crew and the Ferengi merchant oblivious of your presence. After the crew was wiped out, you began to lay your eggs in the Cargo Bay. You'd better not find anyone investigating your eggs, or you'll burn them to a crisp!

Ability 0: NO KILL I

If you have at least half the amount of votes required for your lynch, you may post "NO KILL I! NO KILL I!" and the votes for you will be reset. You may do this only once per game.

Ability 1: Protect the eggs, no matter what!

You, like your Horta brethren, have very potent acid. If anyone targets your Horta Hatchling (Who's name will be given to you in a seperate PM) with a killing ability, you will rush to it's aid and burn this person to a crisp. Your young will be safe. If your Hatchling will be lynched, you will kill the first person to vote for your young, however your young will not survive.

Ability 2: Maternal Comfort

You are in a Mason group with your Horta Hatchling, who's name will be given to you in a seperate PM. You may PM each other for communication.

Win Condition: You and your hatchling survive until night 6.

Clemmins stepped forward at what remained of the pretty much innocent being that they just killed and yelled out, "KONNNNNNNN!!!!"

Deciding that, morally unstable after killing the mother of a now orphaned child, that they should retire and think about what they had accomplished for the day.

Night 3 ends on the 13th of April at 10:00 PM

RE: Werewolf XV II: The Final Frontier (Night 3 ends April 13th!)

"So, where is it?" Alex asked, stepping into the room.

"Just a little further in. It's in one of those containers." replied the man's companion, hulking above him.

Alex walked in and looked about whilst the hulking mass of metal walked forward and pointed at a container. This was what they were here for.

"It's in there, but I can't fit. You're gonna have to get it out for me." said the metal being smoothly.

Alex couldn't wait. He had been promised something fantastic, and this was his chance to finally get in good with the captain, and possibly a rank up (hopefully to a less dangerous job). Walking into the container, he looked about. Barely a couple of cardboard boxes were present. Hardly what he was promised.

"Are you sure that this is the right crate?" Alex asked, turning to his companion.

All he saw was a large metal gun barrel jammed into his face, purple light glowing dimly in the barrel.

"Quite."

Then, a flash of light and a loud crash was heard. Alex was dead.

Alex was:

Redshirt Guy

Alligence: Starfleet

You are a Redshirt. Techinically, you are Joshua Midguard, a Mirror Salesman from Canton Falls, but everyone calls you Redshirt. I wonder why.

Ability 0: Redshirt

At any time during the night phase, you may PM me the name of a living player. You will then become a bodyguard for that player. If that player would be killed by a killing role, you will die instead and the chosen player will survive. You may not target a second player with "Redshirt". The chosen player is always targeted with "Redshirt" until death.

Win Condition: The player chosen by "Redshirt" survives until the end of the game.

Alternate Win Condition: You survive until all threats are removed.

And with that, the being seemed to de-materialize into nanites, sank into the floor, and disappeared, quietly remarking to himself, "idiot".

The night is not over! This is just something that happened!

Sorry that I'm posting during the night phase but I need to say that I'm going to not be around until the 16th.

Next time PM the game host.

Sorry I have not been around. I've some unexpected internet issues and I am only able to post from my phone. Don't worry, though, I think I'll be able to post later tonight. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back