• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA-CA] JGreen's Thread - Have secret rare fairy energy and rainbow gardevoir gx

@Swampert Fan 101 H0w many vs seekers do you have and what is your value on them? I could use a play set or 2 but with them being rotated in a month I dont want to invest to heavy in them

Fair enough, do not think I see anything then. Due to them being rotated not sure I want to invest in them and on top of that I would prefer being able to grab a playset.

Fair enough, do not think I see anything then. Due to them being rotated not sure I want to invest in them and on top of that I would prefer being able to grab a playset.
I still am super interest in you Espeon GX. Would you be willing to accept the VS seekers at $2.25 (50 cents lower than my original value, 75 cents more than yours)? VS seekers are still super viable in Expanded, and will stay there for years to come. I can get another VS Seekers, if you would be willing to do the trade. Also, cml if anything might interest you

I would be interested in trading for them but only if I could get a playset. If you can get a hold of a playset then we could work something out. Thats the only thing I can see. Unless you have a zoroark from breakthrough I also need one of those

I would be interested in trading for them but only if I could get a playset. If you can get a hold of a playset then we could work something out. Thats the only thing I can see. Unless you have a zoroark from breakthrough I also need one of those
I unfortunately won't be able to get a full playset (unless you would be willing to trade the SR as well). I have a breakthrough Zoroark ($9.15), would you trade Espeon GX ($4.12)? I am also looking for 3 Eevee SUM ($0.23 each, $0.69 total), 2 Team Rocket's Handiwork ($0.48, $.96 total), 1 Puzzle of time ($0.74), 4 Team Skull Grunt ($0.15, $.60 total), 1 Team Flare grunt ($1.5), and 1 Float stone ($0.79). The total value of your cards is ~$9.39. If you don't have all of these cards, we could work something out

Last edited:
Out of those I have the three eevee's and the puzzle of time in addition to the espeon. I just looked on tcgplayer and I can buy a played zoroark for $4 so I may just go ahead and buy it for that price honestly. Take a look at my list and see what it would take for the zoroark and all the vs seekers you can spare (even the SR'S I just want a play set of them) and shoot me an offer to can counter back and forth from there to see if we can come to an agreement we could both live with

The Zoroark, 3 VS Seekers, and 1 SR Seeker total about $32. I want the Espeon and Eevees for sure ($4.81). I would also like Drampa GX ($4), 2x Empoleon ($4), 4xVolcanion EX ($16), if you can manage 3 PoT($2.20) 1 is fine as well ($0.73), Darkrai EX ($3.87). Your total is about $32.80 with 3 PoT. If you can only trade 1 PoT I would like another Empoleon and 1 Emboar, in which case your total is $32.41. I can also give you the breakthrough Zorua

Last edited:
That definitely is going to be a little to much for me, your values are all solid its just I am having a hard time justifying trading so much for a majority value of cards I can only play in expanded.

Side question.. Would you consider the x2 empoleon and x3 PoT for the x3 RA vs seekers?

I am thinking something closer to...

my
espeon gx
x3 eevee
x3 PoT
x2 empoleon

your
zoroark breakthrough (battling with myself because I can buy one played for $4 on tcgplayer and market is $9)
x3 vs seeker regular

I know there is a gap in values with my end being lower only question is what would it take to close the gap? and is it something I can live with doing. Let me know your thoughts.

That definitely is going to be a little to much for me, your values are all solid its just I am having a hard time justifying trading so much for a majority value of cards I can only play in expanded.

Side question.. Would you consider the x2 empoleon and x3 PoT for the x3 RA vs seekers?

I am thinking something closer to...

my
espeon gx
x3 eevee
x3 PoT
x2 empoleon

your
zoroark breakthrough (battling with myself because I can buy one played for $4 on tcgplayer and market is $9)
x3 vs seeker regular

I know there is a gap in values with my end being lower only question is what would it take to close the gap? and is it something I can live with doing. Let me know your thoughts.
I am falling a little over $5 short. Would you trade a Volcanion EX? This would put me at $1 short. I would be fine with this

I was checking my empoleon and they are rh, is that okay with you?

I think I am gonna have to pass on the zoroark at this time I am just gonna buy the played one for 4 bucks.

Would you still be interested in doing
my
x3 PoT
x2 empoloeon rh

your
x3 vs seeker RA

I was checking my empoleon and they are rh, is that okay with you?

I think I am gonna have to pass on the zoroark at this time I am just gonna buy the played one for 4 bucks.

Would you still be interested in doing
my
x3 PoT
x2 empoloeon rh

your
x3 vs seeker RA
Hmm. I can seem to fimd any rh Diving Draw Empoleons online, would you mind sending me a picture. Being rh usually increases the price by $0.5, since Empoleons are rhs, I'll do the offer you mentioned before this post (with Zoroark), but with Tornadus FA. With Tornadus, I would be giving you $2 more. If not, I'll do 3 Seekers for Espeon GX, 3 Eevee and 2 PoT

just want to make sure I have this clear, is this what you are offering

your
zoroark breakthrough
x3 vs seeker regular art

my
x3 PoT
x2 rh empoleon
Tornadus FA
espeon gx eevee x3?

Or

your
x3 vs seeker regular art

my espeon gx
eevee x3?

just want to make sure I have this clear, is this what you are offering

your
zoroark breakthrough
x3 vs seeker regular art

my
x3 PoT
x2 rh empoleon
Tornadus FA
espeon gx eevee x3?

Or

your
x3 vs seeker regular art

my espeon gx
eevee x3?
The second offer (the one where I only trade my seekers) I will do for your Espeon, 3 eevees, and 2 PoT

Sorry for the delay @Swampert Fan 101

would you consider

my
x4 PoT
x3 eevee
x2 rh empoleon

your
RA vs seeker x3

I am holding off on trading espeon gx for the moment, I would want standard cards for it.

I like this offer, but I would still like the Espeon. Would you do 3 PoT, 3 Eevee, 2 rh Empoleon, Espeon GX, Darkrai EX (the one from Legendary Treasures works best, otherwise Dark Explorers), and non-holo flareon (Total~$15.69) for my Zoroark BKT and 3 VS Seerker (Total~$15.89)? You get 3 Expanded cards, and 1 Standard card. I get 7 Standard cards, 3 Expanded cards, and 1 Legacy card

@Swampert Fan 101 so sorry for the delay, Its been a crazy past week and I had to decide what to invest in. If you are still interested I offer you this

your
zoroark breakthrough $7.80-9.25 depending if yours is from the set or theme deck
x3 vs seeker regular art $6.75

Total 14.55- 16 depending on which one you have
my
x3 PoT $2.01
x2 rh empoleon $5
Tornadus FA $2.24
espeon gx $4.25
eevee x3? $.69

Total 14.19
I can throw in another PoT to make a playset to get closer in values or something else small

Back