• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA-CA] JGreen's Thread - Have secret rare fairy energy and rainbow gardevoir gx

@Swampert Fan 101 so sorry for the delay, Its been a crazy past week and I had to decide what to invest in. If you are still interested I offer you this

your
zoroark breakthrough $7.80-9.25 depending if yours is from the set or theme deck
x3 vs seeker regular art $6.75

Total 14.55- 16 depending on which one you have
my
x3 PoT $2.01
x2 rh empoleon $5
Tornadus FA $2.24
espeon gx $4.25
eevee x3? $.69

Total 14.19
I can throw in another PoT to make a playset to get closer in values or something else small
Sorry for responding so late. I would actually like to keep my VS Seekers since their price has just gone up on TCGPlayer and all tournament's near me will be expanded. I have the BKT Zoroark which goes for $9.33 on TCGPlayer. I would like a full playset of PoT ($2.72), Espeon GX ($4.25), 2 Eevee ($0.46). Your total is $7.46. Do you have Rough Seas, Dive Balls, or the Greninja line from BKT or XY?

okay looks like im gonna have to pass then the vs seekers were more important to me at this point. Sorry we couldn't work anything out

Hey, would you be willing to trade with me? I would trade my Shaymin Ex ROS (played but shouldn't be too bad. I can provide pictures.) For you Reshiram FA, Noivern GX, and promo Tapu Koko GX.

@Digital Dragon I am interested in the shaymin ex but I would not want to trade the noivern gx for it, I would trade the other 2 for it or if you see something else I can add as well. However Idk how high I can go since shaymins value will continue to drop since it will be rotated in 2 weeks. Let me know if you see anything else

That's ok. I don't think I can make another offer right now, since I'm away until Sunday so I couldn't even ship anything out until Monday anyways. Maybe we could work out something else in a few days?

Hey @jgreen would you still want to trade, with the understanding that I couldn't ship out the cards until Monday?

I broke down my offer on tcgplayer, and the Noivern, Reshiram, and Tapu Koko are almost exactly $10, if NM. If we assume my Shaymin is about $10 due to it rotating, then I feel it's pretty fair. However, I would throw in 2x Breakpoint Garbs that are NM (a little over $1 apiece) if you would throw in a holo or something worth $1.

Also, how heavily played, if at all, are the cards?

@Digital Dragon The values are solid just not sure if I want to part with noivern just yet, was there any thing else you saw to replace the noivern gx?

everything should be close to near mint/mint I have to double check the reshiram but at the very worse very lightly played. I can post pics if you would like before we confirm or if we get to that point.

Hey @jgreen would you still want to trade, with the understanding that I couldn't ship out the cards until Monday?

I broke down my offer on tcgplayer, and the Noivern, Reshiram, and Tapu Koko are almost exactly $10, if NM. If we assume my Shaymin is about $10 due to it rotating, then I feel it's pretty fair. However, I would throw in 2x Breakpoint Garbs that are NM (a little over $1 apiece) if you would throw in a holo or something worth $1.

Also, how heavily played, if at all, are the cards?
@The Golden Mewtwo I dont see a thread for you, what are your wants I will let you know If I have anything unlisted
i dont know how to create one, im new

@Digital Dragon The values are solid just not sure if I want to part with noivern just yet, was there any thing else you saw to replace the noivern gx?

everything should be close to near mint/mint I have to double check the reshiram but at the very worse very lightly played. I can post pics if you would like before we confirm or if we get to that point.

Yeah, that's perfectly fine if you don't want to part with Noivern. Would you trade Lycanroc GX instead (and maybe your Lapras fossil holo because it's pretty cheap and will make the values be closer) with the other two for my Shaymin and two Garbs?

You don't need to provide pictures if everything's in pretty good condition. I'll take lightly played.

Last edited:
Back