• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA-CA] JGreen's Thread - Have secret rare fairy energy and rainbow gardevoir gx

Is that all the shiny energy you have? I'm doing the accounting and what you have there doesn't quite get you to where you'd need to be.

How about:

My:
2x Garbodor GUR
4x VS Seeker FRLG
3x Aqua Patch
3x Random Receiver
1x Max Elixir
3x N, including the one discussed earlier
2x Field Blower 1 RH
3x Shaymin-EX ROS

Your:
6x League Promo Double Colorless Energy HGSS
7x Pokémon Organized Play Darkness Energy
2x Play! Pokémon Grass Energy Call of Legends
2x Play! Pokémon Psychic Energy Call of Legends
1x RH Evolutions Metal Energy
1x Play! Pokémon BW-era Psychic Energy
1x Play! Pokémon HS-era Darkness Energy
2x Holofoil Rainbow Energy Team Rocket

How about:

My:
2x Garbodor GUR $2.50
4x VS Seeker FRLG $14.00
3x Aqua Patch $1.50
3x Random Receiver $1.50
1x Max Elixir $6
3x N, including the one discussed earlier $7.50
2x Field Blower 1 RH $1.50
3x Shaymin-EX ROS $50

Total $84.50

Your:
6x League Promo Double Colorless Energy HGSS $39
7x Pokémon Organized Play Darkness Energy $10.50
2x Play! Pokémon Grass Energy Call of Legends $16 - only pricing I can find were those ebay ones
2x Play! Pokémon Psychic Energy Call of Legends $14
1x RH Evolutions Metal Energy $4
1x Play! Pokémon BW-era Psychic Energy $.79
1x Play! Pokémon HS-era Darkness Energy $.79
2x Holofoil Rainbow Energy Team Rocket $12 (also have 1st edition if you want it at $7.50)
Total $97.08

I added my values on everything seems like its a little off. I noticed you took of the metal COL promo energies did you no longer want them? I would be interested in swapping those out for some the dce's and 1 rainbow.

Also drampa gx is rather important for me to be added in. Feel free to counter

Last edited:
Wait you have Metal COL Promos? Don't remember those being included before :p

Evolutions Metal Energy is not $4; your Troll and Toad link had them at $0.89.

$10.50 for those Darkness Energies is rather high—I was valuing them at a buck apiece. Shall we meet in the middle and say $8.75? Same with the DCE's—my valuation was $30, but that's definitely a bit generous. Thinking $35 is fair.

That gets your side down to 88.22. If you cut out one of the Rainbow Energies and put the Metals in that'd bump it up to 91.22. If I threw in the Drampa would that make it worth your while?

My bad yes that one I have x2 = 8
in that link 0.89 was for played and 3.89 for near mint mine is near mint it

How about this
My:
2x Garbodor GUR $2.50
4x VS Seeker FRLG $14.00
3x Aqua Patch $1.50
3x Random Receiver $1.50
1x Max Elixir $6
3x N, including the one discussed earlier $7.50
2x Field Blower 1 RH $1.50
2x Shaymin-EX ROS $34
drampa gx $ 5.50

Total $74

Your:
2x League Promo Double Colorless Energy HGSS $12
7x Pokémon Organized Play Darkness Energy $8.75
2x Play! Pokémon Grass Energy Call of Legends $16
2x Play! Pokémon Psychic Energy Call of Legends $14
2x Play Pokemon metal energy call of legends $8
1x RH Evolutions Metal Energy $4
1x Play! Pokémon BW-era Psychic Energy $.79
1x Play! Pokémon HS-era Darkness Energy $.79
1x Holofoil Rainbow energy 1st edition team rocket $6

$70.33

This is probably closer to what it needs to look like for me to get done. I am still having trouble with the bulk of what I am getting value wise will be rotated cards that can only be played in expanded and the price will probably drop decently lower. Again feel free to counter

Definitely not willing to go to $4 for that metal energy. This listing is new and it's under $0.89: https://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Metal-Energy-Evolutions-Reverse/dp/B01M4QKMVZ

If we're only doing 2 Shaymins I'm not willing to value them that low; 50 for 3 is a special offer for if you get 3.

How about:

My:
2x Garbodor GUR
4x VS Seeker FRLG
3x Aqua Patch
3x Random Receiver
1x Max Elixir
3x N, including the one discussed earlier
2x Field Blower 1 RH
3x Shaymin-EX ROS
1x Drampa-GX

Your:
6x League Promo Double Colorless Energy HGSS
7x Pokémon Organized Play Darkness Energy
2x Play! Pokémon Grass Energy Call of Legends
2x Play! Pokémon Psychic Energy Call of Legends
2x Play! Pokémon Metal Energy Call of Legends
1x RH Evolutions Metal Energy
1x Play! Pokémon BW-era Psychic Energy
1x Play! Pokémon HS-era Darkness Energy
1x Holo Here Comes Team Rocket!

Im gonna have to take off shaymin I just cant do 50 at this point I know they wont be worth more than 10 ish come rotation and I wont be playing seriously until then so it will be a waste for me. Edited a few things let me know what you think

2x Garbodor GUR 2.50
4x VS Seeker FRLG 14
3x Aqua Patch 1.50
2x Random Receiver 1
1x Max Elixir 6
2x Field Blower 1 RH 1.50
1x Drampa-GX 5.50
1x n we discussed for 1.50

1x Play! Pokémon HS-era Darkness Energy .79
7x Pokémon Organized Play Darkness Energy 8.75
2x League Promo Double Colorless Energy HGSS 12
2x team rockets rainbow 12

I think I'd rather save those for bigger wants at this point, people always seem to want them

Unless you can come up with a full set of max elixirs then I would be more tempted to put those back in, or do you have any espeon gx ?

If you could find your way down to 30ish for the shaymins I would take the gamble on them, people are already switching to lele more and more before rotation and after rotation I feel even $1o might be high for them, its a risk for both of us It could drop to 5-6$ or it could drop to 10-13 but big drop is happening for sure.

Thinking I can still find someone willing to pay more than that for the Shaymins.

No Play! COL Energy is kind of a deal breaker for me. You've gotta make it worth my while here.

Not sure I want to do the VS Seekers at 14 anymore either, those particular ones are still 11 apiece. Might be willing to do 20.

How about;
My:
3x N
3x Random Receiver
3x Aqua Patch
2x Field Blower
1x Max Elixir

Your:
2x Play! Col Metal
1x RH Evolutions Metal
7x Pokemon Organized Play Darkness Energy

Fair enough, looks like were not gonna be able to make this happen. No way I can do 5 a piece for vs seeker I understand the version is more expensive but I really just want the cheapest ones. Unless you have more max elixirs everything else it just not worth it to me. I am willing to trade the energies to you but just would want bigger wants and stuff that will still be in standard. I am still interested in the shaymins and vs seekers and if you cant find anyone to pay the value you want feel free to come back and we will see if we can work something out. The values would just have to closer to what I stated earlier. So keep me in mind if you cant get more else where.

Understood. One more note about the VS Seekers: My FRLG ones will hold their value much better than your basic Plasma Freeze ones, and you'll likely find somebody willing to trade up for yours once they're in demand again.

Could still do the above offer with a couple of those Darks knocked off, if you're interested. Better than nothing, right?

Yea I understand that, I am just looking for ones that I can play when I have an expanded tournament so I really just want the absolute cheapest ones possible.

It wouldn't work for me because most of the value you are giving is in the N and elixir. I can buy 3 Ns for 5 and elixir is great but I really need a play set to make it worth it.

So I am gonna pass for now, but if you either find some cheaper vs seekers, find more max elixirs, or cant find anyone to get the shaymins for 50 feel free to come back the energies will be available. Also if you pick up espeon gx, lapras gx, or lycanroc gx those I would be interested in as well.

Very curious as to which set the sableye you have is from.

Also, what do you value your POP Metal Energy at? And could you send me picutres of the Virizion FA, RH Super Rod, and Tornadus FA? Very interested in proposing a trade but would like to know the conditions on these first :)

0.All pokebeach rules apply
1. Ref rule
2. My thread you make first offer
3. I will not ship out of country sorry.. Except for Canada
4. If your card is not mint or near mint please let me know, still may be acceptable with pictures to show card condition. Also will provide pictures of card conditions upon request.
5. Some cards may be played, please ask for pictures if you have a concern
6. Will file mail fraud dont rip me.
7. Please use sleeves and toploaders (no more than 2 cards per toploader)
8. I will only send tracking on trades of high value, please do not demand tracking if the cost of sending it with tracking is higher than the trade value itself.
9. Read rules Again.

PLEASE NOTE
*TO AVOID ANY ISSUES ASK FOR PICTURES OF CONDITION TO ENSURE YOU ARE SATISFIED, DUE TO PEOPLE HAVING DIFFERENT VIEWS ON NEAR MINT/PLAYED I ASK YOU REQUEST PICTURES IF THE CARD BEING PERFECT IS YOUR #1 PRIORITY. MOST IF NOT ALL CARDS ON THIS LIST ARE PLAYABLE SO ITS SAFE TO THEY WERE PLAYED AT SOME POINT- THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION'

Wants...

TAPU LELE GX
tauros gx
garbodor from guardians arising
shaymin ex depending on your value as it is being rotated
staples need
vs seeker x4 same as shaymin
field blower
bridgette

Have

Holo energy
3 play pokemon psychic 2 of which with espeon in the background
1 play pokemon grass energy with celebi in the background
6 play pokemon dark energy 1 with play pokemon bottom right corner 5 with play pokemon top left corner
rainbow energy team rocket
league promo dce

Rhs
eviolite x3
pokemon communication x3
pluspower bw
superrod bw
switch bw
escape rope

Exs/gxs/stuff you might want
espeon gx
drampa gx
volcanion ex x4
computer search ace spec
zekrom fa bw
reshiram full art bw
thunderus fa nv
tornadus fa x3 nv
landorus ex x2 bc 88/149
Deoxys ex promo x3bw82
thundurus ex promo x2 bw81
mewtwo ex promo or reg x2 each next destinies 54/99
darkrai ex promo or reg 63/108
celebi ex 63/108
zekrom ex promo x3 bw38
shaymin ex x2 not the set up one 5/99
reshiram ex x2 1 promo
kyurem ex promo x3
emboar ability x3 bw
empoleon x3 29/108
hydreigon x2 97/124
gothitelle x3 1 rh
dark patch x4
kyurem plf rh and reg
absol plasma plf
terrakion nv
zekrom bw
reshiram bw
older stuff
electabuzz base set
jolteon non holo jungle
flareon non holo jungle
vaporeon non holo jungle
raichu non holo fossil
electrode base set
beedrill base set
electrode jungle
lapras holo fossil
alakazam holo base 2
hitmonchan holo base 2
dark blastoise legenday
here comes team rocket holo
rainbow energy team rocket holo
dark arbok
dark golbat
dark weezing
dark vileplume
raichu fossil
entei movie promo
super energy removal base set
I am interested in your Espeon GX. Cml if you want something from it. Other than that I have a Secret Rare Vs Seeker, and multiple copies of RA Vs seeker and Brigette

Back