Votes: 9 64.3%
  • nah

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • tiers are for queers

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Smashers - September Tournament Parings in Post #215 - Discussing Japanese Tiers

Whats ghjame's friend code it doesn't say.

RE: The Smashers - September Tournament Parings in Post #215 - Discussing Japanese Tiers

SDB: Yeah, that's the idea behind it. I'm glad the RNG picked some of the lower tiered characters.

Bulbabuddy (and all participants): Please makes plans for your match in PMs.

RE: The Smashers - September Tournament Sign-Ups - Discussing Japanese Tier List!

Culex77 - Samus vs hipoke - Link
Bulbabuddy - Jigglypuff vs Venusour x - Yoshi
jirachinick - Peach vs arcanine king - Lucas
coolkidmaster555 - Mr. Game and Watch vs Hatman - Pit
GHJamesGH - Luigi vs Luigibuster9898 - Ganondorf

Just some predictions. Mostly based on how easy a character is and the spamminess as well. Sory Luigibuster, but Ganondorf is by far one of the most difficult characters to master. A lot of people will try and learn how to play well with Ganondorf just because if you do well with Ganon, YOUR SKILL OVERALL INCREASES. If you can win with Ganondorf, everything else seems so much easier. No joke, that's how it works.

James isn't responding....He's offline.Is he eliminated?Do I get to continue to on anyway?

...no. You two have to work out a time where you can fight. He has to add you and you have to be online at the same time. Just because you're on now does NOT mean that he has to be as well.

Didn't Bippa say you have until Tuesday? I'd give him a little more time to respond.

Ok clarification cleared.

I've been using Link a bit, and I hate him. I honestly was like

"Please be anyone that's not named Ganondorf, Link, King Dedede, or Bowser" Link's probably the worst one out of the group. Ah well.

^Actually, Ganon is for reasons stated above. Ganon is NOT a character that you can easily just pick up. Link is a bit easier to play with straight off.

Please don't remind me of how bad Ganon is T_T.

I really dislike Link. Not because he's bad (cause... he is, him and his lolcovery), but... because I'm also terribly bad with him. Him and Falco are a couple of the only characters I just cannot be with some degree of something resembling success. It just ain't happening. Toon Link is cake, not to mention Toon Link gets the old school NES Zelda outfit which makes him a billion times cooler anyway, but man do I hate Link. I'd say how he's not even on the same scale of strength as Ganondorf, but to even compare the two would insult Ganondorf so much that my head would explode from the sheer wrongness of it all.

I don't want that to happen, so I'll just say that Link is a loser, and I know I had a reason for mentioning how strong Link is (or isn't), but I totally forgot it in the time it took me to write it. I uh... yeah. I'mma go over there now.

In my opinion, Link is the worst character in the game.

TFO, I'm good with Ganondorf to a degree. With Link, I'm absolutely horrible. I know Ganondorf is extremely hard to play and pick up, but Link... Horrible, horrible character. I honestly don't know why Ganon is lower than Link, when so many pros use Ganon, and almost no one uses Link.

I agree. Link is hard to use. I've tried to use him in Practice mode and he's just a pain in the butt. So is Toon Link because he has the same basic moves as Link.

^Actually, Toon Link is a great character, being in the C tier [14th]. He is very good at approaching, well around attacks, and some of the best projectiles. Toon's attacks do less damage, but are much more faster. Also Toon is at a great size. The only problem is his bad match ups with higher characters. Just because two characters are based off each other doesn't make them the same >.<

I have to agree with that. I'm actually a pretty good Toon Link even with his bad match ups I could still pull off a win.

I guess it just depends on the playing capabilities of the user. I'm a decent casual gamer at best.

I lost to cool kid. Were we supposed to have items?

Oops, guess not. It seemed fair though. We only got a smash ball, and we each got one. I won't make this mistake in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back